stano and msten

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Setting up a cycle for a guy in my unit. Have another guy running just msten at 10mg for 6 weeks (a little long but nothing ridiculous) whos on week 4 and having some lethargy.

So I was thinking he could use stano as a DHT base to curb the lethargy.

I'm probably gonna get him the LGI clone for stano but I'm not 100% on the best dose for this.

Seen some guys going up to like 800-1000mg but I don't think that's really necessary.

I'm probably going to have him dosing the msten at 10/10/10/10.
Maybe 20 for the last two is he doesn't have any negative sides, Idk his entire cycle history but he ran DMZ last year and the back pumps kicked his ass (along with compartment syndrome)

Would running stano at 600mg a day for 6 weeks be sufficient for this? (I'm thinking he should run 2 weeks after the end of the cycle to maybe solidify gains?)

Also, I didn't think about this but will stano screw him with back pumps or anything ridiculous?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
id go 600-800 for lethargy purposes. and just gt him a bottle of NOW taurine for back pumps

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
I'm running 750mg with Elite Stano and feeling good

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
id go 600-800 for lethargy purposes. and just gt him a bottle of NOW taurine for back pumps
That's what I was thinking.

I have a ton of stuff on hand so I just have them tell me what's going on as far as sides and address it accordingly (for a nominal fee lol)

That's why I pushed him towards msten was the anecdotal showed less likelihood of back pumps.