Clen and gear question!

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
I currently taking clen oral and I wanted to throw somthing in there to build lean mass I have a few things I have Superdrol and I also have test E (tryin to stay from injectables been there done that but if needed i will)not sure which one to choose any help much appreciated.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
id go with test. sd is more oriented for bulks. test is best and does whatever the fuk you want it to do

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I currently taking clen oral and I wanted to throw somthing in there to build lean mass I have a few things I have Superdrol and I also have test E (tryin to stay from injectables been there done that but if needed i will)not sure which one to choose any help much appreciated.
How did you not love test?

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
Never said I didn't like just trying to stay away from it but I guess if I lower my dose and do a nice cruise will never hurt. I'm also proned to gyno.
im deffinetly going to start pinning again but want to make this last one count.i also have the MHN but don't know to much about it seems like all info is different and its he said,she said stuff.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Never said I didn't like just trying to stay away from it but I guess if I lower my dose and do a nice cruise will never hurt. I'm also proned to gyno.
im deffinetly going to start pinning again but want to make this last one count.i also have the MHN but don't know to much about it seems like all info is different and its he said,she said stuff.
An AI will take care of your gyno problem. Whats the next complaint?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Also I guess I am getting old but what in the hell is MHN?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11