Help arranging these five orals by DHT proliferation...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Fellas, please help me listing these five compounds from least to most severe when it comes to DHT circulation/proliferation:

-Anavar
-Turinabol
-Winstrol
-Superdrol
-M1T

I would assume Superdrol, being methyl-DHT basically, would be the obvious worse-culprit in the arena of DHT, and Anavar the most benign/harmless followed closely by T-bol?

THANKS SO MUCH!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you speak of dht circulation, I think you are meaning androgenic effects.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With that said, tbol would be the least androgenic, with a rating of zero in Vida. The best for females, which is originally who it was designed for, female athletes.
M1t is the biggest.
Winni,
Anavar
Superdrol,

Tbol is a derivative of testosterone, not dht though, so it doesn't belong with the others.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
With that said, tbol would be the least androgenic, with a rating of zero in Vida. The best for females, which is originally who it was designed for, female athletes.
M1t is the biggest.
Winni,
Anavar
Superdrol,

Tbol is a derivative of testosterone, not dht though, so it doesn't belong with the others.
I am assuming that the reason the East German Swim team was so manly was high dosage and long running time?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Well, specifically... I know DHT can have a purposeful and even sometimes desired role in hardening/pre-contest, BUT I'm only interested purely/solely in trying to mitigate and minimize HAIR-LOSS (as much as can be circumvented while still enjoying good old AAS)

So, with that being said... PLEASE CORRECT ME WHERE I'M WRONG BELOW, but would this be correct when taking HAIR LOSS into consideration alone?
Weakest DHT/hair-loss effect
-Anavar
-Turinabol
-M1T
-Winstrol
-Superdrol (which is exceedingly potent toward hair-loss proliferation being methyl-DHT?)
Strongest DHT/hair-loss effect
That's what I wanted to put them in ascending order from weak-->strong, so I know what risks I am taking if I were to include say, two of the listed orals, in my forthcoming cycle for spring/summer. My overall keen and sharp knowledge on these subjects has somewhat corroded over the last year or two, and I want to have a strong level of certitude. Thanks! :)

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards
Lowest Androgenic Effect
Hdrol
Superdrol
Trenazone
11 oxo
Tbol

All Of these i can take and have NO hairloss at all, Im very easily effect by hairloss with PH's

Effected my Hairline

Ultradrol
Dbol

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
BUMP

I'm only interested purely/solely in trying to mitigate and minimize HAIR-LOSS (as much as can be circumvented while still enjoying good old AAS)

PLEASE CORRECT ME WHERE I'M WRONG BELOW (lowest --> highest), but would this be correct focusing strictly on HAIR LOSS?
-Anavar
-Turinabol
-M1T
-Winstrol
-Superdrol (which is exceedingly potent toward hair-loss proliferation being methyl-DHT?)
I wanted to put them in ascending order from weak --> strong, so I know what risks I am taking if I were to include say, two of the listed orals, in my forthcoming cycle for spring/summer.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
That's so helpful, thanks for the great contribution to the thread!
It's funny to me you're only concerned with your vanity. No mention of liver toxicity, blood lipid profiles, or blood pressure.

That's the valuable contribution you're not really asking for.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
BUMP

I'm only interested purely/solely in trying to mitigate and minimize HAIR-LOSS (as much as can be circumvented while still enjoying good old AAS)

PLEASE CORRECT ME WHERE I'M WRONG BELOW (lowest --> highest), but would this be correct focusing strictly on HAIR LOSS?

I wanted to put them in ascending order from weak --> strong, so I know what risks I am taking if I were to include say, two of the listed orals, in my forthcoming cycle for spring/summer.
Oh and I forgot to mention prostate values

Good luck buddy
Lol

murk01

murk01

Awards
superdrol didnt really effect my hairline at all bro. and im fairly prone to hairloss. also i have been using nazerol shampoo for years and i heard it helps.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
It's funny to me you're only concerned with your vanity. No mention of liver toxicity, blood lipid profiles, or blood pressure.

That's the valuable contribution you're not really asking for.
You know what's funny to me? That you're still here... and, that you also assume I care about what you think is funny. I had to nap four times while reading what you write above, something about blood pressure and vanity......sorry, fell asleep again.

By the way bald tire-flipper, it's not that I'm not interested in liver "toxicity," it's that I know more than you'll ever forget on these subjects you simpleton peon, and have them well covered. Awe, see what you made me do, I actually wasted my time validating your existence by offering retorts to your stupidity.

Do yourself a solid, and just stop while you're behind, because I will verbally and intellectually obliterate you with such painful certitude you'll be writhing in anguish - yawn. I forgot to mention, I am vain by the way and verbose did you mention that, spot on, because I'm ridiculously handsome and I weigh 258 pounds with abs, and I'm a senior analyst for a Fortune-100 company. Wahhhh. Bye friend! :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
superdrol didnt really effect my hairline at all bro. and im fairly prone to hairloss. also i have been using nazerol shampoo for years and i heard it helps.
Thanks man, I have endless amounts of err-thang, so I'm going to cap some more pills - just debating. I do like Superdrol, it burns my eyes while capping. I use five or six hair loss products, just a good mix of foam/topicals and shampoos and conditioners. I put the shampoos into a big container and mix in saw-pal and caffeine and mix it like cake batter!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look who it is. Where you been hiding at?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Look who it is. Where you been hiding at?
Dub-J! Awesome hearing from you man. Oh I've been here and there... mostly there, and not here, haha! I was so ultra burned out on forums, it was a chore so I stopped coming for pleasure, and then things skyrocketed with the new career.

How about you man? What's up?

I'm making some caps tomorrow, just trying to get my ducks in a row with DHT, because I'm vain and stuff!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
How does THIS (Tren 13-ethyl // PICTURE ATTACHED) fall into the mix below?
d_13674.jpg

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one

-Anavar
-Turinabol
-M1T
-Winstrol

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
How does THIS (Tren 13-ethyl // PICTURE ATTACHED) fall into the mix below?
View attachment 74249

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one

Lol max lmg referred to as tren.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, specifically... I know DHT can have a purposeful and even sometimes desired role in hardening/pre-contest, BUT I'm only interested purely/solely in trying to mitigate and minimize HAIR-LOSS (as much as can be circumvented while still enjoying good old AAS)

So, with that being said... PLEASE CORRECT ME WHERE I'M WRONG BELOW, but would this be correct when taking HAIR LOSS into consideration alone?

That's what I wanted to put them in ascending order from weak-->strong, so I know what risks I am taking if I were to include say, two of the listed orals, in my forthcoming cycle for spring/summer. My overall keen and sharp knowledge on these subjects has somewhat corroded over the last year or two, and I want to have a strong level of certitude. Thanks! :)
i did put them in order according to androgenic effects. dht is just another androgenic/anabolic hormone. please get your terms right via research, then go back and read my post, which answered your question.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats because it's androgenic effects are pretty weak sauce. esp when compared to it's anabolic effect.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fellas, please help me listing these five compounds from least to most severe when it comes to DHT circulation/proliferation:

-Anavar
-Turinabol
-Winstrol
-Superdrol
-M1T

I would assume Superdrol, being methyl-DHT basically, would be the obvious worse-culprit in the arena of DHT, and Anavar the most benign/harmless followed closely by T-bol?

THANKS SO MUCH!
you really have no place to talk about stupidity with comments such as bolded in red dumbass-^. you dont even have any idea what you are talking about, and dont even know what compounds you are asking about are. going to verbally and intellectually obliterate someone, while asking stupid questions.--v

Do yourself a solid, and just stop while you're behind, because I will verbally and intellectually obliterate you with such painful certitude you'll be writhing in anguish - yawn. I forgot to mention, I am vain by the way and verbose did you mention that, spot on, because I'm ridiculously handsome and I weigh 258 pounds with abs, and I'm a senior analyst for a Fortune-100 company. Wahhhh. Bye friend! :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lowest Androgenic Effect
Hdrol
Superdrol
Trenazone
11 oxo
Tbol

All Of these i can take and have NO hairloss at all, Im very easily effect by hairloss with PH's

Effected my Hairline

Ultradrol
Dbol
you cant put hdrol at the top, then tbol at the bottom. 11-oxo, is a very weak androgen, dienolone is the most potent androgen of them all.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1t is the biggest. (most androgenic effect, to the least, biggest being the key word)
Winni,
Anavar
Superdrol,

people say, "jbry, why are so mean to the newbs, and not contribute anything useful?"

because, when I do take the time to answer a question, it gets ignored, and it pisses me off. even when I was a newb, you didn't see me running around the forums asking people to spoon feed me.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone, pills are a go. Just needed a brush up on some of the nomenclature you might say - it's almost like working 70 hours a week for the last year has affected me somehow, nah!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Someone help me! I'm being totally owned by muscular mountains of awesomeness in all their teeny-bopper one-direction physique glory! HAHA, classic, I love forums, nothing like some good old comedy to make my days better, because other wise my life with my six-figure income and ACTUAL competitive bodybuilding trophies would just make me wanna slit my wrists. Whew, close call. I'll go hide in a corner and sob silently for a few hours :) Good luck with the aids, you writhing in feces ***got.

mattias

Awards
Lowest Androgenic Effect
Hdrol
Superdrol
Trenazone
11 oxo
Tbol

Effected my Hairline

Ultradrol
Dbol
Beware of 11-Oxo.
"HenryV" wrote this:
"11-oxo is one of the few PHs that undergoes 5a-reduction".
"5-AR, which converts test to DHT and test-like compounds to DHT-like compounds. Where the products are stronger androgens than the original compounds that means that those steroids are often bad for the hair, since they are converted to the stronger androgens in places with lots of 5-AR. Those places are also DHT-sensitive tissues like the prostate and scalp.
The real question with this compound is how androgenic are the 5a-reduced metabolites. I dunno the answer. Worth noting perhaps that this is one of the only PHs that something like finasteride could be run alongside to reduce androgenic effects, not that I am recommending it".

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats no reason to be weary of 11-oxo.

becoming 5a reduced isn't going to make it that much pore of a potent androgen.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
thats no reason to be weary of 11-oxo.

becoming 5a reduced isn't going to make it that much pore of a potent androgen.
I'm very prone to hair loss, ive run 11-oxo many times very high and no extra hair loss at all

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm very prone to hair loss, ive run 11-oxo many times very high and no extra hair loss at all
11-keto-test is a "fish androgen", and I was gonna say, I dont see any fish with hair on their chest, but then thought, I dont see any fish with hair on their heads either. lol.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
11-keto-test is a "fish androgen", and I was gonna say, I dont see any fish with hair on their chest, but then thought, I dont see any fish with hair on their heads either. lol.
But how many fish do you really see anyway?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
It has an androgenic rating of "-" in Vida, not "0" - indicating that the androgenic properties of the steroid weren't measured in the paper he took the figures from. I don't think it was designed for female athletes, just given to them.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Oral-Turinabol, the androgenic-anabolic steroid produced by the state-owned pharmaceutical company, VEB Jenapharm (Jena,
Thuringia, GDR), was the compound most frequently used.
This steroid, a chlor-substituted version of methandrostenolone, had been introduced for clinical use in 1965; by 1966, it was already being abused and administered to male athletes in the GDR sports system to enhance muscle strength, aggressiveness, and performance.
In their preparations for the Olympic Games of 1968, however, GDR officials crossed another ethical barrier and administered androgenic hormones to female athletes.
Clinical Chemistry 43:7 1262–1279 (1997)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has an androgenic rating of "-" in Vida, not "0" - indicating that the androgenic properties of the steroid weren't measured in the paper he took the figures from. I don't think it was designed for female athletes, just given to them.
thank you for the correction.