Help arranging these five orals by DHT proliferation...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    thats no reason to be weary of 11-oxo.

    becoming 5a reduced isn't going to make it that much pore of a potent androgen.
    I'm very prone to hair loss, ive run 11-oxo many times very high and no extra hair loss at all


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    I'm very prone to hair loss, ive run 11-oxo many times very high and no extra hair loss at all
    11-keto-test is a "fish androgen", and I was gonna say, I dont see any fish with hair on their chest, but then thought, I dont see any fish with hair on their heads either. lol.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    11-keto-test is a "fish androgen", and I was gonna say, I dont see any fish with hair on their chest, but then thought, I dont see any fish with hair on their heads either. lol.
    But how many fish do you really see anyway?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    But how many fish do you really see anyway?
    Hahaha.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    But how many fish do you really see anyway?
    see sally sell sea shells down by the sea shore...
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    With that said, tbol would be the least androgenic, with a rating of zero in Vida. The best for females, which is originally who it was designed for, female athletes.
    It has an androgenic rating of "-" in Vida, not "0" - indicating that the androgenic properties of the steroid weren't measured in the paper he took the figures from. I don't think it was designed for female athletes, just given to them.

  7. Oral-Turinabol, the androgenic-anabolic steroid produced by the state-owned pharmaceutical company, VEB Jenapharm (Jena,
    Thuringia, GDR), was the compound most frequently used.
    This steroid, a chlor-substituted version of methandrostenolone, had been introduced for clinical use in 1965; by 1966, it was already being abused and administered to male athletes in the GDR sports system to enhance muscle strength, aggressiveness, and performance.
    In their preparations for the Olympic Games of 1968, however, GDR officials crossed another ethical barrier and administered androgenic hormones to female athletes.
    Clinical Chemistry 43:7 12621279 (1997)

  8. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    It has an androgenic rating of "-" in Vida, not "0" - indicating that the androgenic properties of the steroid weren't measured in the paper he took the figures from. I don't think it was designed for female athletes, just given to them.
    thank you for the correction.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    thank you for the correction.
    http://www.clinchem.org/content/43/7/1262.full.pdf

    It's a good read.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    hah, if anyone has any remaining doubts that there are clean elite level athletes, this paper should remove them.

  11. hey outstanding how u been!!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. stacking these new orals...
    By swoosh in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 01:09 AM
  2. HELP! Are these first gyno symptoms?
    By KD1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 03:48 PM
  3. Please help arranging the meals.
    By Zavijava in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 01:10 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-03-2005, 11:38 PM
  5. Help with homebrewing an oral solution.
    By Saggy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2004, 06:36 PM
Log in
Log in