Question for those who cruise.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
When you make the decision to cruise, is it a safe assumption you will HAVE to be on TRT, whenever you do decide to come off the "gear"?

Could you cruise for a few years, come off, and ever hope to recover on your own?

The idea of cruising intrigues me, but I see it as a major decision as it basically means being dependent on drugs and injections indefinitely.

Thoughts?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
There is a new drug coming out that can supposedly recover your natural test production after extended trt but I will have to try and find it again.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Also, my first experience with test will be in about a month when I do a 12 week cycle.

I'll be coming off, doing the whole PCT thing, and see how much I can actually retain.

Only thing is I may or may not want to get into competing some day, and I feel that to be successful cruising is basically mandatory.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Once you go into truly competing you go quite a bit farther than just cruising you are also probably going to have to go the route of slin and hgh. At a high level of bodybuilding you would be amazed at how much pinning they are doing.

san731

san731

Awards
it would be very difficult. if possible at all.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Once you go into truly competing you go quite a bit farther than just cruising you are also probably going to have to go the route of slin and hgh. At a high level of bodybuilding you would be amazed at how much pinning they are doing.
Honestly, I'm not looking to be Mr. Olympia or anything. Making it to the national level would be enough for me.

Sometimes I wonder how much stuff even those guys are using?

You think stuff like insulin and hgh is basically required to even attain an IFBB pro card?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I'm not looking to be Mr. Olympia or anything. Making it to the national level would be enough for me.

Sometimes I wonder how much stuff even those guys are using?

You think stuff like insulin and hgh is basically required to even attain an IFBB pro card?
I honestly hope slin is not required because that stuff is scary. HGH would not be surprised.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
What are your thoughts on a 12 week cycle without HCG?

I'll be using orals in addition to test.
Just start off with a test and either an oral or test p kickstart. After that see how you progressed and look into what more you want to get. If you need any help planning out the test cycle let me know. Most of the guys I know who have their pro cards are on hgh year round.

That first test cycle should give you are really good base to spring off of. You are already rather lean you just need mass. I am pretty sure I dont have to go over diet with you which is 100x better than 90% of the people who want to start test.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
What are your thoughts on a 12 week cycle without HCG?

I'll be using orals in addition to test.
Also I will be running hcg with my current 12 week test cycle but the hcg is not needed it just makes pct a bit easier. It is needed if you are running more suppressive hormone for longer.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Just start off with a test and either an oral or test p kickstart. After that see how you progressed and look into what more you want to get. If you need any help planning out the test cycle let me know. Most of the guys I know who have their pro cards are on hgh year round.

That first test cycle should give you are really good base to spring off of. You are already rather lean you just need mass. I am pretty sure I dont have to go over diet with you which is 100x better than 90% of the people who want to start test.
Thanks man. I'm gonna see what I can get out of this cycle and I'll go from there.

Also, I don't consider myself an expert on dieting; it's just that I never seem to gain much fat. Currently on 5000 calories with a ton of carbs and even then the weight gain is very slow going.

I have never in my life done or considered a cut, lol. I hope the test cycle puts me near 200. I would love to finally do a cut, maybe walk around 185 @ 8%.

dvr2470

Awards
There is a new drug coming out that can supposedly recover your natural test production after extended trt but I will have to try and find it again.
Were you thinking of triptorelin?

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
TBH if one is going to use gear i have no clue why you would PCT, I mean gear makes you feel AMAZING, did i say AMAZING!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
TBH if one is going to use gear i have no clue why you would PCT, I mean gear makes you feel AMAZING, did i say AMAZING!!
do you understand what pct is and why its important?

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
do you understand what pct is and why its important?
Nay dude ur talking to a blast and cruise dude, for people who wanna PCT yeah go do it im just sayin I aint NEVER commin off, till the day i die

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Do you mind updating if it comes to mind? I'd like to read up on it.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Do you mind updating if it comes to mind? I'd like to read up on it.
Triptorelin is a GnRH Agonist basically if only used once it will kick start your LH/FSH function if used for extended periods of time it will destroy your LH/FSH production the best metaphor I can think of for that would be the candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long what it does is burn out your pituitary well this stuff runs on that concept but goes the candle that burns 400x as bright method.

The only kind of pct for trt I can really think of would be.

Running HCG/HMG to revive your testes, Then one blast of Triptorelin (the stuff I was referring to), then a long and steady clomid intake.

I will get you the research papers that support my theory once I get back from the gym. Note it will be all of their effects on their own not them together.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
So it's like a shot of adrenalin to your nuts (to put it simple an blunt) or a jump start? A one dose deal then follow through with pct? Sorry to try and re word things , I understand basically but have to put things a certain way in order to fully file it away in my noodle

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
So it's like a shot of adrenalin to your nuts (to put it simple an blunt) or a jump start? A one dose deal then follow through with pct? Sorry to try and re word things , I understand basically but have to put things a certain way in order to fully file it away in my noodle
Get the testes working (hcg/hmg) then go for the "adrenalin to your nuts" then normal pct.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Also know that is what I would do. I have yet to see anyone run pct for trt.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Get the testes working (hcg/hmg) then go for the "adrenalin to your nuts" then normal pct.
It sounds solid. Ill have to read those links. Thanks for posting that stuff. All good stuff to consider for the future perhaps

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nay dude ur talking to a blast and cruise dude, for people who wanna PCT yeah go do it im just sayin I aint NEVER commin off, till the day i die
90 years old shoot test into your ass lol all that lose saggy skin hahaha

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
So I've been thinking about this a lot lately.

How safe is 250mg/wk indefinitely?

I understand that under a doctors supervision it's entirely managable, but it might be a while yet before I get health insurance.

If I take every precaution possible (monitoring BP, donating blood, etc) do you think a self-supervised regimen of 250mg/wk is permissable?

I know without doctor/bloodwork it's all a crap shoot, I'm just asking if that kind of dosage adminstered long term is something that could cause a severe problem.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So I've been thinking about this a lot lately.

How safe is 250mg/wk indefinitely?

I understand that under a doctors supervision it's entirely managable, but it might be a while yet before I get health insurance.

If I take every precaution possible (monitoring BP, donating blood, etc) do you think a self-supervised regimen of 250mg/wk is permissable?

I know without doctor/bloodwork it's all a crap shoot, I'm just asking if that kind of dosage adminstered long term is something that could cause a severe problem.
as soon as my company insurance kicks in im getting bloods worked, i got a feeling im low test

vassille

Awards
doing 250 a week means nothing. For long term TRT you need to keep the testosterone levels within range which is just below 1000. I would recomend blood work to get to that point then just cruise. Dose may not be 250, it could be 100, 150, 175, 200 it all depends.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
doing 250 a week means nothing. For long term TRT you need to keep the testosterone levels within range which is just below 1000. I would recomend blood work to get to that point then just cruise. Dose may not be 250, it could be 100, 150, 175, 200 it all depends.

I'll be honest, I'm not looking at this from a TRT standpoint right now. Mainly, I just want a safe cruise dosage for bodybuilding purposes.

I understand that years down the road I'll have to have true TRT under a doctors care.