Gyno questions

Milk

Awards
This is my first post but I have been around these forums for years. I have done a lot of reading on steroid cycles over the years. I am 26 years 5'8, 185lbs. i've never had my bf officially done but i figure it to be b/t 10-12% bc ive always been able to keep visible 6 pack no matter how many calories i eat (really fast metabolism).I have been training for about 4 years. I recently decided to start my first cycle of test cyp. 500mgs/week. 250mg Monday and Thursday. I have nolva and clomid for pct as well as an OTC test booster. I am in my first week of my cycle and woke up this morning with what I think is overly sensitive nips. So I took 12.5 mgs of exemestane. I was wondering if there is any benefit of taking a small dose Of nolva also? I may just be over thinking. I am just a bit nervous bc this is my first cycle. Any thoughts or critique would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
bro ur jsut freaking out u probably watched the dave palumbo gyno vid before u went to sleep if u "think its gyno" high chance its not and no such thing as a "super fast metabolsim" drink 2 gallons of whole milk a day and come back to me when u have rolls in a month

Milk

Awards
Thanks for the reassurance,yea your right if I drank that much milk I prob would get some rolls. I wasn't saying I'm superman although I'm hoping the test makes me feel like it. I just heard there is less chance of gyno with lower bf %

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Is it sad that this guy has almost the same stats as one of the people I started from not working out around 4 months ago? Except the kid I have been training is completely natural and has 5lbs on this guy.

You need to learn better training habits and eat more if you need help with training or diet let me know, via pm would be preferred.