preventing SD shutdown

pump35

Awards
I took a superdrol cycle about 6 months ago and loved it, my gains were amazing and i kept alot of what i gained. Im planning to run another cycle here in the next few weeks with SD that i have laying around. The only problem i found with the superdrol the last time i took it was it shut me down pretty hard and this time im looking to do whatever it takes to prevent any major shutdown. I know SD is super harsh and you have to expect the shutdown but theres also something i can surely do to prevent any major shut down. I plan on taking a 4 week cycle probably 30mg for the last 3 weeks. I am going to give torem a try during pct but will have nolva on hand if needed. I plan on taking life support through the entire cycle and pct. Should i also take pct assist or maybe hcgenerate during and after cycle to prevent major shutdown or what are my options?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
test base....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Major shutdown on a strong oral like SD is inevitable and can't be prevented, especially at 30mg.

test base....
Won't reduce shutdown. It would probably increase it, but would make the transition and cycle smoother.

Ben Gunn

Awards
If you stay hydrated at all times it helps a lot. Very hard to do on sd for me though, got to drink a lot of water.Test base didn't help me in that area much. High carbs.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Major shutdown on a strong oral like SD is inevitable and can't be prevented, especially at 30mg.

Won't reduce shutdown. It would probably increase it, but would make the transition and cycle smoother.
lol. i meant "no test base.."

pump35

Awards
So even if I were to take a product like hcgenerate that wouldn't help? What do you recommend bedside Clomid pct wise for getting everything going again? Clomid makes me annoyingly emotional. And I know nolva ain't much for getting everything back in gear.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So even if I were to take a product like hcgenerate that wouldn't help? What do you recommend bedside Clomid pct wise for getting everything going again? Clomid makes me annoyingly emotional. And I know nolva ain't much for getting everything back in gear.
HCGenerate is a POS product and does nothing to lessen shutdown (despite what the marketing says). Nolva will restore HTPA and I'm not sure why you think otherwise. It's not as friendly on the libido during the initial weeks, though.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
I'm running mdrol right now with dermacrine. I'm sure I'm shutdown but libido and load size has not changed. I would say the dermacrine is why. I'm also taking goji berries but I take those all the time. Ill be using torem for the first time this round because I too get emotional on clomid.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
If you stay hydrated at all times it helps a lot. Very hard to do on sd for me though, got to drink a lot of water.Test base didn't help me in that area much. High carbs.
are you high bro "stay hydrated to prevent shutdown" thats dumbest thing ive seen here

Ben Gunn

Awards
are you high bro "stay hydrated to prevent shutdown" thats dumbest thing ive seen here
Yes haha but still. On sd I have to drink about 2 gallons, as I work long hours this is not easy, and it ****s you up.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
water consumption is important on or off cycles...

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Not two gallons worth off cycle. It's the main reason I've been shut down on it. Good answer to the question
Are you serious I can't tell cuse if u are u clearly shouldn't have run SD

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Not two gallons worth off cycle. It's the main reason I've been shut down on it. Good answer to the question
i never said how much, mainly pointing out being hydrated is important running super or not. i gaurantee water wasnt why u were shutdown

Ben Gunn

Awards
i never said how much, mainly pointing out being hydrated is important running super or not. i gaurantee water wasnt why u were shutdown
Ye you could be right. Seemed it always improved after drinking a lot of water. I've always found sd quite intense.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ye you could be right. Seemed it always improved after drinking a lot of water. I've always found sd quite intense.
thats because it is....now increased h2o could have lessen a few minor sides; cramps, headaches, etc....

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
I still can't tell if You really think water is helping ur shutdown or if it just helps prevent overall sides

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
HCG (mimics lh)
HMG (mimics both lh and fsh, but it is expensive)

HCG begins on the 2nd week in @1000IU x1 a week.

You can 'blast' hcg during pct, use SARMs AIs and Peptides eg, CJC 1295 DAC + GHRP2