Next step is Steroids or Anabeta!?

mister1two

mister1two

Awards
Hey Guys! I hit the brick wall of 80 kg and I can't gain a pound more. My goal is 86kg. I had a shooting accident last year and at the hospital i lost 14 kg, I was 65kg very skinny. I start working out 6 month ago, I'm 80 now and I am stuck. I take gold whey, Concrete, jack3d, eat good,work out every other day. I'm a virgin to steroids or anything above the supplements I have mentioned. Should I start Anabeta or some Steroids and what is the best and safest steroid cycle 4 me to start. I want to be in a best shape by summer mass, pump etc. thanks a lot in advance.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
What is your height and bf%

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
A straight test cycle. Once you have trained for atleast a year straight and intensely, focus right now on getting your diet truly in check, also change your routine sometimes thats all it takes to get more weight.

mister1two

mister1two

Awards
What you mean why? I need steroid vs anabeta opinion. So I posted again in Anabolic discussion forum.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steroids v. Anabeta? AM I missing a direct correlation between the two?

napalm

napalm

Awards
my vote is get your diet and training on point. you're tall and skinny, how many calories/day are you eating now? what is your training look like?

supps/steroids won't do anything until these two variables are in order...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
mister1two

mister1two

Awards
I'm not an expert in those and this is my second post in such forum, I got tons of questions. I was advised Anabeta for mass gain in this forum than my friend told me that if do a some steroid cycle that Ill have faster and better results inmass gain/pump than Anabeta. So I'm just trying to figure out what's better for me. I'm not USA right, I'm in Eastern Europe and its hard to find such info here. Not a lot of people workout professionally here. I have not met anyone at the Gym who knows anything about supps/steroid.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
If youre choosing between those two... your answer is creatine and lot of reading

mister1two

mister1two

Awards
I dont have any knowledge of supps or steroids besides the ones you can buy on Bodybuilding.com. I was advised Anabeta for mass gain here in this forum and i know that steroids give good and fast results so im just trying to choose. If you can advise me something else, i will be happy to listen.

mister1two

mister1two

Awards
I eat about 2000 calories a day and workout every other day for 1 1/2.

mister1two

mister1two

Awards
I take Concret right now, but before i have taken Celltech, Creatine Mono and Nitrotech which also has creatine in it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2000 calories is roughly what a female high school athlete eats. You need to eat for the size you want to be. For example, if you want to be 86kg, then eat like someone who is 86kg.

mister1two

mister1two

Awards
I know what you mean. If i have a time and I'm home i eat much more than that , but its hard to eat a lot when im outside most of the time. After my accident last year i lost 15 kilos at the hospital, i was 64-65, but gained it back in 6 month the way i eat now. I know the best way to gain weight is too eat, but i have a very busy schedule and thats why i need some extra help

barlush23

Awards
I know what you mean. If i have a time and I'm home i eat much more than that , but its hard to eat a lot when im outside most of the time. After my accident last year i lost 15 kilos at the hospital, i was 64-65, but gained it back in 6 month the way i eat now. I know the best way to gain weight is too eat, but i have a very busy schedule and thats why i need some extra help
No supplement is going to help you gain weight if you don't eat enough food to grow. You need to go to the nutrition forum and spend some time there before you bother with supplements. Otherwise, you will be wasting a lot of money and energy.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's no replacement for calories. Any gains that you would see from a supplement or steroids would only be temporary.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's no replacement for calories. Any gains that you would see from a supplement or steroids would only be temporary.
Definitely agree here. Love the high school athlete correlation on calorie intake!

mister1two

mister1two

Awards
off course i do. Im not that amateur :) I'm taking concrete right now, but i took celltech, Creatine Mono before.

AngryOldMan

Awards
Eat more chicken!

Your calories are way too low to gain weight. Tracking calories is the best way to manage your weight - and it's free. All it takes is dedication. You got that, right?

mister1two

mister1two

Awards
Eat more chicken!

Your calories are way too low to gain weight. Tracking calories is the best way to manage your weight - and it's free. All it takes is dedication. You got that, right?
I'm gonna start 3000-3500 calorie diet from Monday and i got the calorie tracking app too. I don't like chicken, but I eat lots of beef instead.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I take Concret right now, but before i have taken Celltech, Creatine Mono and Nitrotech which also has creatine in it.
drop the muscletech products

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'm gonna start 3000-3500 calorie diet from Monday and i got the calorie tracking app too. I don't like chicken, but I eat lots of beef instead.
dont limit yourself to certain foods, i dont eat eggs nor oats but love a ton of other things, do not neglect fats either

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
This answers your own question.Your diet is far from what you need to be gaining,whether or not thats natural with supps or on a cycle.You need to get your diet in check and training on track,get your staples in order and im sure you will find great progress.As far as you say you train 1.5 hours a day,that really doesnt say much.I have known people to work out hours a day but werent doing the correct stuff to make gains,I can go into the gym and get a great workout in 30min a lot of times,so time should never be what determines whether you think your training is on point.But as far as your ? being asked,do not consider a cycle,I can easily say it will be a waste for you financial and put strain on your body for nothing.Just from what I have read from your post you are no where near ready to consider this,on the other hand anabeta is an amazing product,and may be able to help you get you calorie intake up and gain some mass especially if you have trouble eating enough.

mister1two

mister1two

Awards
This answers your own question.Your diet is far from what you need to be gaining,whether or not thats natural with supps or on a cycle.You need to get your diet in check and training on track,get your staples in order and im sure you will find great progress.As far as you say you train 1.5 hours a day,that really doesnt say much.I have known people to work out hours a day but werent doing the correct stuff to make gains,I can go into the gym and get a great workout in 30min a lot of times,so time should never be what determines whether you think your training is on point.But as far as your ? being asked,do not consider a cycle,I can easily say it will be a waste for you financial and put strain on your body for nothing.Just from what I have read from your post you are no where near ready to consider this,on the other hand anabeta is an amazing product,and may be able to help you get you calorie intake up and gain some mass especially if you have trouble eating enough.
I agree, you are right. My calories are to low. I'm starting a high calorie diet from Monday and plus I found some 800-1000 calorie shake recipes and ill mix them in my diet too.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I agree, you are right. My calories are to low. I'm starting a high calorie diet from Monday and plus I found some 800-1000 calorie shake recipes and ill mix them in my diet too.
Diet and training should always be stable before even worrying about supplements.When I first started out I could not eat what I needed for the life of me,and had to use home made mass shakes to get myself used to the extra calories,now you sound like you are getting on the right track.

mister1two

mister1two

Awards
I just found Anabeta elite 120 cps on eBay and I'm about to get a bottle. Do you think one will be enough? Thanks man for the great reply.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just found Anabeta elite 120 cps on eBay and I'm about to get a bottle. Do you think one will be enough? Thanks man for the great reply.
One bottle is enough. It will last one month. Some people run it 2 months. Don't ignore the advice given to you by these experienced board members though.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Yes,get one and see how you like it,it is a great product and will probably help your body recomp to an extent if all else is on track.

mister1two

mister1two

Awards
One bottle is enough. It will last one month. Some people run it 2 months. Don't ignore the advice given to you by these experienced board members though.
Ok, got it. I'll get one bottle. Off course I'm taking the advice from all the members into consideration. I'll come back with my progress in couple of weeks. Thanks y'all for all your efforts

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
are u stoop bro anabeta vs roids god wtf has happened to this forum thts like should i kiss or do bondage