cruising on eq?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

mike...your a genius, stop being modest and admit your a supplement god that not even a heart attack can topple...just admit it....cmon
    I wish I could run what you got goin on. How's you blood tests been throughout so far?

2. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Shoooot, I've been following your lead you mythical beast you! ;-)
    fair enough....but still, you brought to light somethings I considered but didnt really put as much thought into as i probably should have. If I do choose to add it in as a cruising hormone, I will definately take into consideration being on an asprin regemine. That should really be a suggestion to anybody thats on aas really the more I look into it. Something for everybody in here to chew on.

I still stand by the notion that EQ/test is a better cruise option than something like test/nandrolone. THAT doesnt make sense at all to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

fair enough....but still, you brought to light somethings I considered but didnt really put as much thought into as i probably should have. If I do choose to add it in as a cruising hormone, I will definately take into consideration being on an asprin regemine. That should really be a suggestion to anybody thats on aas really the more I look into it. Something for everybody in here to chew on.

I still stand by the notion that EQ/test is a better cruise option than something like test/nandrolone. THAT doesnt make sense at all to me.
    Yea i agree i would think that starting an aspirin regimen on AAS would be a good idea if you notice your blood pressure higher.

Iono about cruising but a longer lower dose cycle sounds appealing . Maybe like 20 weeks. As long as you can bring your nuts back ok. That just reminded me to go read that stuff gerbil posted on that compound

4. Look at this, it's going right back to that thread I started a few days ago about longer, lower dose cycles to minimize sides...

5. longer and lower dosed cycle + HCG then? guess I need to go check out your thread next
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Look at this, it's going right back to that thread I started a few days ago about longer, lower dose cycles to minimize sides...
    Trooper your my inspiration for even lookin into the matter! We should all be thanking you!

~ MANotaur
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

7. Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    longer and lower dosed cycle + HCG then? guess I need to go check out your thread next
    Well, I was speculating on lower doses vs. sides and it developed into far more than that. I think some good info came out of it. I don't think it's going to change the overall usage of AAS but there was a lot of informative posts there.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any Info on (EQ-T)2
    By Reip in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 07:55 AM
  2. Taurine while on EQ-Plex????
    By caliphotog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 04:59 PM
  3. Tom Cruise on Opera today
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat