take a look at this ultradrol

ikillsuckers

ikillsuckers

Awards
I just recieved my order from a website that was showing a picture of ultradrol with antaeus labs as the maker. So i figured id order thinking they had some still even though its been discontinued. Well i was wrong and this is what i recieved... what do you guys think?

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
That isn't real Ultradrol, but it may be real Msten. Sketchy though

ikillsuckers

ikillsuckers

Awards
That isn't real Ultradrol, but it may be real Msten. Sketchy though
ya i know... idk what to do, ive already emailed the shipper but no response email yet.

im not sure if i should take it lol... hmmmm

jclay

Awards
I say **** that sh*t man and ebay that to some sucker

ikillsuckers

ikillsuckers

Awards
Not a bad idea, anyone else have any input?

caliborn

Awards
Hey bro I thought the exact same thing when mine came through the mail. If its hot the elite title on the back its most likely good and not bunk. I have the same bottle and I'm 2 weeks into my UD cycle and it seems pretty dang strong. I hate when they go underground and change batches.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
I don't remember where I read it, but remember reading that Elite Formulations licensed the UD name.
This, Elite Formulations is pretty reputable, and we did license them the name. So, you should be gtg... Though, just a heads up AL is no longer producing or distributing this product, and more likely then not anyone claiming to be selling AL UD that isn't from a private seller is most likely selling a different product or something that is bunk...

ikillsuckers

ikillsuckers

Awards
Ok cool then i should be good here. Its from elite formulations, thanks everybody! When i decide to start in about a month i will do a log and we shall see how it goes :)

ikillsuckers

ikillsuckers

Awards
response from the seller

"All of our products are brand new, and delivered direct from the manufacturer. There has been a lot of mix up between the old and the new labeling with our customers. Ultradrol is now manufactured by elite labs. We have been unable to get ****** to update the image.

Please keep in mind that if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, we will refund your purchase 100% upon receipt of your unopened return.

Thanks and have a nice day."

so ill be giving this stuff a go in about a month

epicarmz

Awards
Im glad to hear this is supposed to be legit. I got this same bottle along with 4 other different PH's so i didnt even notice it wasnt from AL.

One of my purchases was Dieselbolan V2.0 and ive gained 7 pounds in the first week off only 2 pills a day. Granted Im eating nearly twice as much as i had pre cycle but still. I can look in the mirror and tell and all of my lifts have gone up considerably. That stuff is amazing.

Epi, propadrol and hdrol didnt to much for me at all. Phera Plex was ok. But the DB2.0 is the shiz!! Hoping the UD will have the same affect.

pablo1984

Awards
I ordered a bottle of ultradrol elite and seems to be working just fine. Just real bad mood swings. Was at 170 when i started it. 3 weeks in im at 180-183. Bench went from 365 to 400. Squat not so sure cuz i had a previous back injury so i have to do presses instead but all leg lifts are shooting through the roof. Im sure my diet has something to do with my gains as well!!!

DonutGains

Awards
Real Ultradrol from AL was discontinued and known to be spiked with Superdrol. What you have is just another MSTEN product.