When taking a PH should I avoid supps with test boosters?

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
1st week of M1D and I ran out of my post workout protein supplement. I have a big tub of another leftover but it has fenugreek in it. Should I avoid it? Or is it not going to be an issue? Thanx.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Running a test booster both during cycle and as PCT, is and can be very beneficial. No worries there. Just stay away from stims.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Caffeine, 1-3 dime.. , most pre workouts are a no go.. Some guys do run them due to not knowing. But the extra stims are just not needed to do the increase in BP from different PH's. look for a volumizer. Something without stims yet still has required ingredients for a solid pump/vascularity. Heard of people running hemavol with good results on cycle

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Will look into that. Thanks for the heads up!

Does creatine fall into that category?

druller655321

Awards
Will look into that. Thanks for the heads up!

Does creatine fall into that category?
A lot of guys stop creatine on cycle, cause you really don't need it and its more for the liver (although I'm not totally sure about its possible hepa toxicity). Then they start it again in pct to help solidify gains.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
If your creatine is a form of Creapure, you can run it through cycle and PCT. It's all personal preference and nothing said in here is perfect for everyone. If you like it during cycle, keep it. If you retain a ton if water or get bloated/puffy, you can stop taking it. Or up cardio/water intake to loose water weight. Like I said, its not an exact science. These are just recommendations

ATPsMussels

ATPsMussels

Awards
So taking creatine mono on a cycle is not advised? Or caffeine? This is the first I've heard of this but I'm very new here. Can someone please elaborate on this? Does it apply to test or all?

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Take the creatine if you want. Just be sure your drinking more water. Caffeine is fine too if your bp is good.