First Real PH Cyle, advice and comments.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, been thinking about running my first cycle and thought id get some opinions.

Well, i guess you wouldnt call it a real ph. Real mild.

My goal is to bulk as much as possible so that will include 3000-4000 cal. a day.

My searching has brought me to two supplements i plan on cycling.

CYCLE:
M1D
LG PH-19

For pct I will take.

PCT:
Erase
Endosurge
D-Pol
Anabeta

I have read these are very mild and dont need a SERM but i could access nolva or clomid if needed. What do you think?

SUPPORT:
Fish oil
Milk thistle
Multi
Naicin
etc.

PRE:
Flashover

Mass gainer

Anything i should add or consider removing?

Should i expect some good gains?

Thanks guys!

Also the ph 19 comes with 7 Keto which is the same as erase. Some people say to run in with the cycle? Should I or should I save it for another pct.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
I have taking a bottle of tren xtreme before a few years ago being young and dumb. Walked into the store and asked for a good mass builder supplement and he handed me a bottle of tren and said this will give you a few lbs. Took it gained 20lbs and that was it. Didnt know anything about pct. It wasnt until years later i found out what i took.....it was my fault on not researching a supplement before taking it. That said i want to start slow and work my way up. I dont have any plans on taking anything that strong again but i might wanna take hdrol or pmag down the road. But like a said i wanna start slow this time and do it right.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Your probably better off with epistane or hdrol. And yes use a SERM.

What is your age, stats, lifting exp, and specific goals?

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
I want to start at a more mild ph then epi or hdrol. They really shut down some peoples systems. Depending on the person. I'm trying to start small and work my way up. Gain more experience and knowledge working my way up. Working out for 5 years now. 195lbs

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
And I'm 22. Still young that's why I wanna start with a real mild one.