Bumping up the TRT to a 2nd cycle.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Gents-

I'm currently on 100mg a week of test cyp for TRT purposes. I'm wanting to bump that up with some stocked up 200mg/ ml vials I have and do a 10-12 week 400mg cycle.

I did a 8 week cycle of Alpha Mass late last year and didn't really see much from it. I may have slimmed down a bit in the waste line, but that's the extent of it. So, wanting to bump it up a notch.

Goal for the cycle is going to be 10-15 pounds of lean mass.

Diet is all mainly fresh, organic or all natural grains, oats, etc with cuts of lean meat and plenty of fruits, veggies, Greek yogurt, etc. I do allow one chest day per week. I've never been one to count calories. Never really seemed to need to do so. I can adjust things here and there and generally just eat what I feel I need. I know most wouldn't agree with this, but I've never had a problem putting on weight, or loosing it, by making minor changes here and there.

Training will be 3 full body workouts per week. Been doing this now for 3 weeks and loving it.

Sets and rep schemes for the week will be as follows:

Day 1-3x 3-6
Flat Bench
Row variation
Military press
Squats
Biceps exercise
Tricep exercise

Day 2-3x 6-8
Deadlifts
Dips
Pull-ups
Rear delt/ upper trap work
Calve exercise
Core exercise

Day 3-3x 8-12
Incline bench
Row variation
Shoulder flies
Leg press
Bicep exercise
Tricep exercise

I'm debating on whether or not to use an AI right out of the gate. Was leaning towards using Aromasin 12.5mg EOD. This is where I'm really hoping to get some feedback and input. I'm prone to bloat, acne, itchy nips, etc on TRT. When this happens I use erase and it definitely takes care of it.

What are various recommendations on the AI? Anyone have feedback on erase and higher disses of test?

lboston

lboston

Awards
I meant one "cheat" day, not one "chest" day. Hard to type on this iPhone.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Little late evening bump before my @ss hits the rack.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I would love to do the same, but my blood gets too thick on same dose as urs. I do a double red blood cell draw every four months to control it, so keep an eye on ur blood levels. Have U ever had high RBC, Hemocrit levels since starting TRT ???

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If erase works, then keep with that. Aromasin EOD would be my 2nd choice if the erase didn't do the trick.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to do the same, but my blood gets too thick on same dose as urs. I do a double red blood cell draw every four months to control it, so keep an eye on ur blood levels. Have U ever had high RBC, Hemocrit levels since starting TRT ???
mine always runs right at the limit, or a hair over. so I make sure I donate before raising doses and don't worry about a higher dosed cycle needing to last more than 6 or 8 weeks.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I actually just had a RBC count and all was well. Had a full blood panel done w/ the exception of E2--hard to get a family doc to test for that.

Only thing that was a little off was my cholesterol..

How do you guys know if your blood getting too thick, other than testing.

lboston

lboston

Awards
If erase works, then keep with that. Aromasin EOD would be my 2nd choice if the erase didn't do the trick.
I may order some aromasin to keep on hand just in case. The erase I keep at the house just in case.

Erase 2 per day and then aromasin 12.5 EOD if needed (cutting the erase, of course).

lboston

lboston

Awards
Went on and ordered the aromasin. Don't want to risk not having proper protection against rising E2.
Also--don't want tities!

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Went on and ordered the aromasin. Don't want to risk not having proper protection against rising E2.
Also--don't want tities!
U don't like titties? I love titties

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol same here. Good to have the aroma on hand just in case. U said 400mg a week? Probably shouldn't even need it tbh.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Lol same here. Good to have the aroma on hand just in case. U said 400mg a week? Probably shouldn't even need it tbh.
Nothing wrong with a nice rack--as long as it ain't feeling the cups on a man brah!

Yeah, 400mg/ week. Like you mention, may not need it. However, I'm consisting running 12.5 EOD just to keep any sides from possibly creeping up.

I'm a teacher and don't want to get too emotional on these children!!

lboston

lboston

Awards
Had second pin last night of this cyp and looking forward to a workout this afternoon.

My goal for this cycle is 10-15 LEAN pounds. I'm all about quality over quantity. Strength increase would be nice as well.

My big 3 as of right now look something like this:

Flat bench: 315x 4,3,3,2
Dead lift: 315x 3,3,3,3. (Recovering from a bulging disk)
Plate loaded squat: 410x 4,3,3,3

I'd love to hit 405x 1 on the bench and get back to the 400's on my dead lifts.

I'm still concerned as to what I should do for an AI. I have exemestane (Aromasin) from a certain man-powered place (hope that's okay to say), but I've taken it once and felt horrible for the next two days...not sure if it dropped E to low or if the product is not good.

I switched to just taking Erase/ two caps per day. I'm prone to estro sides on just a TRT dose, so hoping to avoid that all together with an AI.

Feeling some itching in my chest, but not sure if its in my head or not.

Anyone have any feedback/advice on the exemestane?

***Note...I'm on TRT not because of screwing up my hormones. I had liver cancer at a very young age with high doses of chemo that seem to have thrown my endocrine system off a bit.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never noticed any sides from aroma myself. Might be someone with more insight around here tho :)

lboston

lboston

Awards
I've never noticed any sides from aroma myself. Might be someone with more insight around here tho :)
May have been coincidence. I'm feeling fine today, other than some itchy nips, but for two days I was DEAD tired! Almost sickly feeling.

I may take anther 12.5 tonight and see if anything feels different. Took one erase this morning, but have noticed much difference from that.

Thanks for the reply.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Subbed. Also, I've never had any issues with Exemestane (aromasin) either, but mine might have been underdosed or bunk I guess...

lboston

lboston

Awards
Subbed. Also, I've never had any issues with Exemestane (aromasin) either, but mine might have been underdosed or bunk I guess...
Glad to have you along. ill update a few times ler week.

I have never heard of any issues with aromasin either. Wondering if it could be the source? Got to looking at some other boards that allow reviews and it seems some have had problems with this specific place.