The more I learn the more confused I get, help! - AnabolicMinds.com

The more I learn the more confused I get, help!

  1. New Member
    whaz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    792

    Reputation

    The more I learn the more confused I get, help!


    I've got a couple ph cycles under my belt and the more I research the more I want to move on to running a test e cycle. Let me first off say this is AT LEAST a year or so away from happening but I'm trying to learn as much as possible in the mean time so I can begin to prepare myself. I want to start very basic and will most likely be running test only for my first go. I'll lay out my cycle plans thus far and then pose a few questions.

    Weeks 1-10
    Testosterone Enanthate - 500mg/week split into two weekly doses of 250mg
    Aromasin - 10mg ED
    HCG - 1000iu/week split into two weekly doses of 500iu to be dosed the same day as Test E

    PCT -
    I will continue to dose HCG one week after my last injection of Test E and then stop (until the ester clears).

    Clomid starting week 12 ran at 100/100/50/50
    Aromasin - 20/20/20/10
    3g of Vitamin C daily

    Ok question time -
    1. Should I bump the Aromasin dose to 20mg immediately after my last Test injection or once the ester has cleared? ex. - Starting same time as Clomid and just run 10mg ED until I begin to use my Clomid.

    2. Will 10mg Aromasin ED on cycle kill my estrogen TOO much? I am a bit confused on this point. I am under the impression that too much estrogen can cause bloating and gyno and whatnot but too little estrogen will kill my joints and libido?

    3. The transition from On Cycle to PCT is still a little sketchy in my mind. Should I continue running the HCG until the Test Ester clears? I have read that the half life of test E is 4-7 days. And as I asked above the dosing of Aromasin in the transition period is also bugging me.

    I know this is a lot to read but I'd appreciate any help. Please critique what I have here. I am looking for answers but I always appreciate someone directing me to a specific place for me to do my own research so if you have a place where I can get the answers I need feel free to point me in the right direction. I enjoy figuring this stuff out on my own anyway but I know I need help from experienced users. I have done a lot of reading but know that I still have much to learn. These are just a few questions I have complied so far. Thanks a bunch for your time and help. Cheers.

  2. Senior Member
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Rep Power
    460192

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I was recommended to keep my AI on hand but not to use it unless needed. I found it an attractive suggestion only because I like to keep as many unnecessary chemicals out of my body as possible if they aren't needed. I think it all depends on how your body responds to AAS usage and I'd your prone to the negative physical signs. I didn't have any gyno or dick issues during my ph cycles in the past so I chose to go this route. I think the only real way to tell unless you show physical signs is to have bloodwork done throughout the whole cycle to monitor E levels. That would be ideal for everybody if it were as easily done as said.
  3. New Member
    druller655321's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    7585

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    I was recommended to keep my AI on hand but not to use it unless needed. I found it an attractive suggestion only because I like to keep as many unnecessary chemicals out of my body as possible if they aren't needed. I think it all depends on how your body responds to AAS usage and I'd your prone to the negative physical signs. I didn't have any gyno or dick issues during my ph cycles in the past so I chose to go this route. I think the only real way to tell unless you show physical signs is to have bloodwork done throughout the whole cycle to monitor E levels. That would be ideal for everybody if it were as easily done as said.
    To each their own but I fully disagree. I don't think you should play catch up with estro levels. If you have symptoms your estro is already way out of control. Unless you can get bloods several times on your cycle, I feel like you should be doing what you can to prevent it (I personally dont want bitch tits or a limp dick). As for OP and your aromasin dose, most people take it EOD unless they're already experiencing estro symptoms then its dosed ED at high mg. I saw you in my thread, hopefully we can get DH to explain how he doses it, he's quite the walking experiment for this stuff. He has knowledge that shouldn't be ignored.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    I have stuff to say on this matter but damn am I tired tomorrow will be a good day.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  5. Senior Member
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Rep Power
    460192

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by druller655321 View Post

    To each their own but I fully disagree. I don't think you should play catch up with estro levels. If you have symptoms your estro is already way out of control. Unless you can get bloods several times on your cycle, I feel like you should be doing what you can to prevent it (I personally dont want bitch tits or a limp dick). As for OP and your aromasin dose, most people take it EOD unless they're already experiencing estro symptoms then its dosed ED at high mg. I saw you in my thread, hopefully we can get DH to explain how he doses it, he's quite the walking experiment for this stuff. He has knowledge that shouldn't be ignored.
    Yeah but if you aren't having estrogen problems and drive E levels into the ground using too much AI then you other problems to worry about right? Only way to truly tell is continuos bloods right? From what I was told if it seemed to be better to go with if it don't broken don't fix it and if it feels as your starting to have sides then add you AI at a higher dose immediately then adjust the dosage as necessary to Ed or eod or even e2d. Iono I've only done one injectable AAS cycle and I know this is a sticky subject I don't claim to be any authority on but it does seem that alot of people recommend taking things they may not even need. Unless your under doc supervision then your gonna be fishing a bit.
  6. New Member
    druller655321's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    7585

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

    Yeah but if you aren't having estrogen problems and drive E levels into the ground using too much AI then you other problems to worry about right? Only way to truly tell is continuos bloods right? From what I was told if it seemed to be better to go with if it don't broken don't fix it and if it feels as your starting to have sides then add you AI at a higher dose immediately then adjust the dosage as necessary to Ed or eod or even e2d. Iono I've only done one injectable AAS cycle and I know this is a sticky subject I don't claim to be any authority on but it does seem that alot of people recommend taking things they may not even need. Unless your under doc supervision then your gonna be fishing a bit.
    Absolutely right, low estro can be just as bad as high estro. That's why I'm not a fan of things like erase and erase pro. They way to high for just on cycle estro maintenance, they're better used for emergencies. I feel like a lower EOD or even E3D dose (5-10 mg) is good for prevention. But everyone is different, and lots of people do just fine keeping it on hand in case of bad sides.
  7. New Member
    whaz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    792

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Yeah but if you aren't having estrogen problems and drive E levels into the ground using too much AI then you other problems to worry about right? Only way to truly tell is continuos bloods right? From what I was told if it seemed to be better to go with if it don't broken don't fix it and if it feels as your starting to have sides then add you AI at a higher dose immediately then adjust the dosage as necessary to Ed or eod or even e2d. Iono I've only done one injectable AAS cycle and I know this is a sticky subject I don't claim to be any authority on but it does seem that alot of people recommend taking things they may not even need. Unless your under doc supervision then your gonna be fishing a bit.
    See this is one of my main concerns. I don't wanna be playing catch up on my estro like druller was saying but I'm also paranoid to over do it and kill my esto which in itself brings a whole host of problems. I've only really struggled with limp dick once before after a cycle but it was enough to never want it to happen again.
  8. New Member
    whaz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    792

    Reputation

    Thanks for the replies guys I'm hungry for knowledge. Any thoughts on the rest of my post? Good, bad, ugly?
  9. New Member
    druller655321's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    7585

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys I'm hungry for knowledge. Any thoughts on the rest of my post? Good, bad, ugly?
    HCG seems a little high but I'm definitely no expert on that. I've been advised that as low as 250 iu per week is good.
  10. New Member
    whaz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    792

    Reputation

    Yea I've seen people using anywhere from 250-1000iu a week of HCG so I'm still trying to look into that a little more. Here's a quote fromanother post I read where he advocated 100iu everyday or one 500iu shot per week.

    "Recap For optimal preservation of testicular function during cycle, use 100iu HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - ED starting 3 days after your first anabolic steroids dose. Drop the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - a week before the anabolic steroids clear the system. For example, you would drop HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - a week after your last testosterone Enanthate shot. Or, if you are ending the cycle with orals, you would drop the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - a week before your last oral dose. This will allow for a sudden and even drop in hormone levels, while initiating lh - leutenizing hormone - and FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - production from the pituitary, making for a seamless recovery.

    A more convenient alternative to the above recommendation would be a weekly shot of 500iu HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - , throughout the entire cycle. Beyond this dose, one could calculate a rough estimate for their required HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - dosage by multiplying 40iu x days of lh - leutenizing hormone - absence. (40iu x 60 days = 2400iu HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - dose)"
  11. New Member
    whaz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    792

    Reputation

    Bump. Any more advice or critiques?
  12. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    Oh yeah forgot to throw my hat in the ring. Aromasin truly dosed makes me crash at around 10-12.5 mg everyone is different.

    500iu hcg every week of cycle blast at 1000iu one week before pct. exemestane run until pct.
    You can run test p the two "off weeks" I would go 50mg eod then stop 3 days before pct.
    No need to bump an AI after last inject.
    Not sure why you want to use 3g of vit c that would just make slightly more expensive urine.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  13. New Member
    whaz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    792

    Reputation

    Thanks a lot Gerbil I appreciate it. I will look into the test p idea, I hadn't thought of that but I kinda like it. Might as well squeeze an extra two weeks while I'm waiting for the Enanthate to clear anyways. I was gonna do the vitamin c for the immune system but I think I'm probably just gonna start taking Orange Triad so that ought to keep me covered. I plan on getting some bloodwork done here in another couple months just to make sure I'm good to go. Appreciate the input.
  14. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post
    Thanks a lot Gerbil I appreciate it. I will look into the test p idea, I hadn't thought of that but I kinda like it. Might as well squeeze an extra two weeks while I'm waiting for the Enanthate to clear anyways. I was gonna do the vitamin c for the immune system but I think I'm probably just gonna start taking Orange Triad so that ought to keep me covered. I plan on getting some bloodwork done here in another couple months just to make sure I'm good to go. Appreciate the input.
    Any other questions you have feel free to pm me, I will try my hardest to answer, or steer you in the right direction.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  15. New Member
    whaz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    792

    Reputation

    Much appreciated. I'm sure I'll have plenty more questions come up lol.
  16. Banned
    Borispili's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    490
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Yo what are the questions bro are u on cycle are u humongus now???
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 01:02 AM
  2. More about the woman who ate the 6lbs burger
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2005, 03:46 PM
  3. More I read the more questions I have
    By jcam222 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-04-2004, 01:55 AM
  4. More uselessness at the "other" forum....
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 01:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in