Scared of low sex drive letro! Can I stop after 4 days?

Joedog0012

Awards
My other post explains everything but basically I took a ph and no pct 6 months ago. Didn't know what it was a guy gave it to me and never explained it. My fault too. Anyway, afterwards I developed mild gyno and I want to reverse it. I just started taking liquid letro .5mg day 1, 1mg day 2, and 1.5mg days 3 and 4 and I notice the pea sized ball behind one of them gone and the other is a little smaller. It took me a while after the pH to get my sex drive and junk to work and feel properly again. I was lucky it returned to normal. But after reading people's posts saying how letro destroyed their sex drive and libido etc. It's really got me freaking out and I want to stop letro immediately. I can already feel the no sex drive (and the joints but I can put up with that) . I can still get one just takes a while. I'd rather have my mild gyno (pea size and puffy)than permanently destroy my sex life that's way too important to me. Can I just stop taking it since it's been only 4 days or should I taper off or do I have to get nolva? Would the rebound be bad enough to make it worse than before? Need help ASAP!

Joedog0012

Awards
Some people say it comes back in a few weeks but others say it messed them up to the point where a year later they still don't function properly

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
are u a sex addict? continue till the gyno is gone. u wanna talk about destroy sex drive? take finasteride for 3 months and talk to me about destroyed sex drive, my stuff never got hard and sometimes it was even hard to push out some piss even if i had to go real bad. letro will kill libido temporarily but if u still can get a boner ur good. im on it rite now and its been 3-4 weeks and lumps are almost gone. sacrifice a few weeks of sex and itll come back. if ur that worried, take some daa while on letro. i seen those threads of permanently destroyed sex drive but it was from people takin high doses and for a really long time

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
yeah dude, if its only been 4 days on letro and your already seeing significant improvement in your gyno symptoms, i would keep running it for a little longer. once your lumps and puffiness are gone/minimized as much as possible, i would run the letro for another week that slowly taper off of it and follow that up with nolva for a couple weeks. your libido will be low while on letro but it will quickly return once your off of it, especially if you follow it up with nolva. stop freaking out, bro. a couple weeks on letro isnt going to permanently ruin your sex drive. however, you do want to clear that gyno up sooner rather than later because if you wait to long, the gyno can become irreversible.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
I have used letro for over a year now and have not felt any effects on my sex drive you just need to know what your ideal dosage is. Also don't take letro at night take it in the am trust me that make a big diffence.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
I have used letro for over a year now and have not felt any effects on my sex drive you just need to know what your ideal dosage is. Also don't take letro at night take it in the am trust me that make a big diffence.
2 questions, why u takin it all year? and why in the am? i thought it was best at night cuz estrogen is highest

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
2 questions, why u takin it all year? and why in the am? i thought it was best at night cuz estrogen is highest
I cruse on hcg when not on cycle that's why I used it all year. You need the estrogen spike at night for muscle growth,immune , libido etc. when on cycle I take 2.5mg eod when off cycle I take 1.2-1.3mg eod.

Why letro because its an excellent ai, and excellent way to control progesterone and prolactin plus gives you the added benefit that it forces your body to increase LH level and that gets converted into test, that little detail is why people get an estrogen spike when the come of letro because letro boosts LH levels and that converts to test and we all know when test goes up estro follows and with notting to suppress it you get problems.

My point is if you use letro properly you will not have any problems and gain some benifits.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Dam good info. Shoulda waited 5min, I just took my dose and came in here to read that. Well my lumps are almost gone, still a little pain but not like before. Just started reduce xt also, to she'd some fat and aid in cortisol reduction.