test cypionate and tren cycle

B

BFSanimal

Awards
this is going to be my first cycle. i am 22, play football, 200 lbs. just found out i was given another year off eligibility so im going out with a bang for my last season.
planning on running 10 - 12 weeks of test cyp and still deciding on whether or not to throw in the tren yet. i am going to run tect cyp at 500 mg per week. and if i run tren it was going to be at 200 mg a week starting week 3. I have nolva on hand now and im tossing back the idea with my buddy on using clomid too for pct. he can get it from his guy but im still not sure if i am going to add it in my pct with my nolva or not. wanting to know what you guys think about my cycle.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
this is going to be my first cycle. i am 22, play football, 200 lbs. just found out i was given another year off eligibility so im going out with a bang for my last season.
planning on running 10 - 12 weeks of test cyp and still deciding on whether or not to throw in the tren yet. i am going to run tect cyp at 500 mg per week. and if i run tren it was going to be at 200 mg a week starting week 3. I have nolva on hand now and im tossing back the idea with my buddy on using clomid too for pct. he can get it from his guy but im still not sure if i am going to add it in my pct with my nolva or not. wanting to know what you guys think about my cycle.
To be honest man you don't need the tren on your first cycle! Test solo will treat you well. You could throw in an oral for the first 4 weeks as test cyp takes awhile to build up stable blood levels.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Tren is not meant for a first cycle at all. Just run test it is incredible (it cured my fear of needles).

B

BFSanimal

Awards
ya i was kinda leaning that way. and i didnt wanna take an oral because im still probably going to drink a little bit. nothing crazy but more than i would want to mess around with on an oral. would a lesser dose of tren be better? say 100 mg a week. and what did you guys think about the pct should i grab some clomid along with my nolva?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
ya i was kinda leaning that way. and i didnt wanna take an oral because im still probably going to drink a little bit. nothing crazy but more than i would want to mess around with on an oral. would a lesser dose of tren be better? say 100 mg a week. and what did you guys think about the pct should i grab some clomid along with my nolva?
No stop thinking about using tren. I know I am going to buy my first car and join formula one. I personally like clomid and nolva.

K

knightssayNi

Awards

If you do run tren use both nolva and clomid. Nolva is better at freeing up test post cycle and clomid works better against 19 nor compounds(which tren is). I would if you could get caber to run during cycle. Caber is run On to reduce prolactin production from 19-nors.

look up William Llewellyn at his website it is a very useful and very informative!

Im a noob too when it comes to tren but this is the research i have been pounding and have come up with. I would do my own and ask the vets here as they are very, very helpful! Good luck bro! ps I have no idea why my text turned green.

B

BFSanimal

Awards
No stop thinking about using tren. I know I am going to buy my first car and join formula one. I personally like clomid and nolva.
alright i will keep the tren for another time. i was thinking of running the nolva at 40/40/20/20 so i dont know how to adjust the clomid around that.