Putting together First Cycle.

R

rawdog187

Awards
Well first things first, I have no intentions of using hormones in the next few years. I plan on learning more about my body and how far I can take my physique before giving my first cycle a go.

Now, I always see everyone mention how you should learn about performance enhancing drugs before using them, and that is my "goal" in this thread. I've designed a fake cycle which if it looks to be okay, could possibly be my first somewhere down the road. Now having said that, I intend to run a 6 week cycle using Hdrol dosed at 50/50/75/75/75/75. My on cycle support would be Fish oil (at 6g per day). Now for my PCT ( which gets me somewhat confused still) should I begin this at the start of week 4? Anyway i plan on using Erase @ 3/3/2/1 and for my SERM id use Clomid at 50/50/25/25.

Please feel free to mention any idiocies present above, like I said I'm seeking to learn more about anabolic substances as they are relatively new to me. Thanks for taking the time to read through and I appreciate any responses/critiques.