Prohormones

believer87

believer87

Awards
Are they considered an oral steroid before they enter the body? I know what they do once inside the body but I'm taking background interviews for a future job and they ask about injectable/ oral steroid use.. I've stopped using gear and just want to make sure if I use PH's I can say I haven't been using oral steroids when my next interview comes around.

Babbagandu

Awards
Are they considered an oral steroid before they enter the body? I know what they do once inside the body but I'm taking background interviews for a future job and they ask about injectable/ oral steroid use.. I've stopped using gear and just want to make sure if I use PH's I can say I haven't been using oral steroids when my next interview comes around.
Some are active designer steroids (ex: superdrol) and some are prohormones and are not active until ingested (ex: epi, hdrol)

Btw, ever heard of lying? You taking a polygraph or something?

believer87

believer87

Awards
Yes I am taking a poly haha.. So it's a steroid point blank..?
I was hoping it wouldn't be classified as that until it hit the body.. As long as I'm not ingesting a steroid out of the bottle what happens in my body happens.. If you catch my drift

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
a true prohormone is a prosteroid, so no they are not active. but, as mentioned above, many "PHs" are actually active oral steroids. i believe epi is another example of an active steroid.

believer87

believer87

Awards
So if being honest..

I would have to admit to using oral steroids in that case correct

believer87

believer87

Awards
What would be a straight up PH that acts as a steroid when it hits the body?

Not a legal designer steroid?

00S4Boy

Awards
What would be a straight up PH that acts as a steroid when it hits the body?

Not a legal designer steroid?
All prohormone's are some form of a designer steroid. Some are just methylated steroids, others require a conversion.

Halodrol and clones, are a pro-steroid to Oral Turinabol(which is a scheduled substance).

Promagnon and clones(except for Anteaus labs Mechabol which is already active) are prosteroid's to Methylclostebol(which is not a scheduled steroid, but clostebol is)

P Stanz before it was banned was a pro steroid to Stanozolol(winstrol)

Superdrol is a methylated version of masteron(drostanolone) which is orally active

Epistane is methylated Epitiostanol which is orally active

M-Sten products are Methyl Stenbolone already orally active

believer87

believer87

Awards
And clomid is a naty test producer so would that be almost like a PH in theory it increases TEST levels?

00S4Boy

Awards
And clomid is a naty test producer so would that be almost like a PH in theory it increases TEST levels?
Clomid is a prescription selective estrogen receptor modulator. It cause's a feedback loop in the HPTA to help restore testosterone production, but it's not a natty test booster.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to it
Lol no, that was literally it.

My knowledge of the DHEA isomers is very minimal. AF has been posting a bunch of threads about how they are as effective as low dose test, ~500mg or less.

But I don't spend much time learning about them because it's unnecessary for me since I will never use them. I could go buy tren for less than a solid andro cycle would cost.

believer87

believer87

Awards
Clomid is a prescription selective estrogen receptor modulator. It cause's a feedback loop in the HPTA to help restore testosterone production, but it's not a natty test booster.
Thanks for that.. Cleared up a few things for me.. So in using clomid off cycle would it to much for gains

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
if youre gonna have to submit to a polygraph, you shoulda just never started this thread. youre more likely to get off lying frrom ignorance rather than knowing what they are and trying to cover it up

believer87

believer87

Awards
if youre gonna have to submit to a polygraph, you shoulda just never started this thread. youre more likely to get off lying frrom ignorance rather than knowing what they are and trying to cover it up
I hear what your saying but I'd rather know what I'm dealing with and be straight forward from the get go.. Peace of mind over a little lie any day in my book.. If you can dig that

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear what your saying but I'd rather know what I'm dealing with and be straight forward from the get go.. Peace of mind over a little lie any day in my book.. If you can dig that
Integrity goes a long way, even if you don't get the job.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some are active designer steroids (ex: superdrol) and some are prohormones and are not active until ingested (ex: epi, hdrol)

Btw, ever heard of lying? You taking a polygraph or something?
epistane and hdrol are both already active.

a true prohormone is a prosteroid, so no they are not active. but, as mentioned above, many "PHs" are actually active oral steroids. i believe epi is another example of an active steroid.
if you want to use the term steroid, they are all steroid hormones d/t their structure. most pro hormones on the market have the ability to some degree to bind with the androgen receptor to some degree before converting into a hormone with a stronger binding affinity.

All prohormone's are some form of a designer steroid. Some are just methylated steroids, others require a conversion, to become a more potent androgen.

Halodrol and clones, are a pro-steroid to Oral Turinabol(which is a scheduled substance)
very minor if any conversion into tbol happens.

Promagnon and clones(except for Anteaus labs Mechabol which is already active) are prosteroid's to Methylclostebol(which is not a scheduled steroid, but clostebol is)
mechabol is methyl clostebol, what one would consider an active oral steroid.
pmag should also be able to bind with the ar, with hopes of it converting into methyl clostebol.

P Stanz before it was banned was a pro steroid to Stanozolol(winstrol)
pstanz contained an active steroid, basically non methylated winstrol, instead of a methyl group, it has a thp ether group.

Superdrol is a methylated version of masteron(drostanolone) which is orally active

Epistane is methylated Epitiostanol which is orally active

M-Sten products are Methyl Stenbolone already orally active
fixed in red.

no

basically, yes.

Lol no, that was literally it.

My knowledge of the DHEA isomers is very minimal. AF has been posting a bunch of threads about how they are as effective as low dose test, ~500mg or less.

But I don't spend much time learning about them because it's unnecessary for me since I will never use them. I could go buy tren for less than a solid andro cycle would cost.
androfactory, like pp, is selling a pipe dream with that line of thinking. but yes, dhea isomers can be effective, and they are expensive.

if you want piece of mind, stay away from all things hormonal, you never know what you could be taking.

believer87

believer87

Awards
Jbry

Thanks for your post back very right to it.. Thanks for taking the time