test/tren e/anadrol NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP!!!!!

wiggins

Awards
Okay guys im thinking about stacking these three to bulk up pretty good
Stats 5'9" 164 been working out for three years im looking to gain 15 lbs after PCT
I've used tren, deca, test, anavar and test in my past cycles.. I need some help critiquing guys ... so here's what I got so far

Week 1-10 test cyp 250mg 1/2cc Mondays and Thursday
Week 1-5 tren e 200 mg 1/2cc Monday and Thursday
Week 3-6 Anadrol 50 mg everyday

Still don't have a PCT planned out

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
No no no. First off tren ethanate is not to be used for 5 weeks. Anadrol as a kick start should be run 1-4. Also your test to tren ratio is fubar.

So before you even get close to running pct or this cycle you need to completely rework it.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Stats 5'9" 164 been working out for three years im looking to gain 15 lbs after PCT
I've used tren, deca, test, anavar and test in my past cycles.. I need some help critiquing guys ... so here's what I got so far

First off either up the test or up the tren. 250mg test is low. Very low TRT dose low. I'm an advocate of low test high tren so if you insist on running low test bump your tren up. Also why drol weeks 3-6? Orals are used as a kick start while the longer ester enanthate/cypionate kick in. Dose weeks 1-4. What have you got for estrogen control and prolactin control??

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
And, at 164 pounds, you probably need to learn how to eat. You've got a lot of cycles under your belt and no weight to show for it.

What's your diet and routine bro?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
First off either up the test or up the tren. 250mg test is low. Very low TRT dose low. I'm an advocate of low test high tren so if you insist on running low test bump your tren up. Also why drol weeks 3-6? Orals are used as a kick start while the longer ester enanthate/cypionate kick in. Dose weeks 1-4. What have you got for estrogen control and prolactin control??
Tren to test ratio, I am a firm believer in 2:1 tren to test. The simple fact that tren is so much better at bonding at the receptors which normally makes the test just float around waiting to be converted to estro.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Tren to test ratio, I am a firm believer in 2:1 tren to test. The simple fact that tren is so much better at bonding at the receptors which normally makes the test just float around waiting to be converted to estro.
I'm not a firm believer in any set ratios as some people can handle a **** load of tren and some can't handle 200mg. As long a the trens as high as you can handle and the test basically is there for sexual function etc etc. I missed the 5 week part to OP if you want to run tren for 5 weeks run acetate.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Also that dude is scrawny.

wiggins

Awards
I weighted 185 before I broke my hand I haven't worked out in a while because of it I lost alot of weight, and I can run the tren for 10 weeks and ill switch the anadrol to the beginning of the cycle the reason I was waiting until the 3rd week to start the anadrol so when I did start the test and tren would've already kicked it and id get the full effect out it with the tren and test, I can get whatever for PCT

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I weighted 185 before I broke my hand I haven't worked out in a while because of it I lost alot of weight, and I can run the tren for 10 weeks and ill switch the anadrol to the beginning of the cycle the reason I was waiting until the 3rd week to start the anadrol so when I did start the test and tren would've already kicked it and id get the full effect out it with the tren and test, I can get whatever for PCT
Irrespective of my opinions of you cycling, you wont need anything to kick in with tren. Tren is an amazing compound should you bulk or cut with it all you need to stack with it is test. With a long ester like enanthate run the anadrol as a kickstart. I suggest you get "whatever" you can and then some for pct.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Why not get back up to 185 first? Why do you want this heavy cycle to get you where you already know your body can get you?

wiggins

Awards
Okay so ill run Anadrol at the start and by "whatever" I meant I can get my hands on just about anything so what do you suggest for PCT and what should my tren:test ratio look like? 400:250 maybe? Or vice versa I know I can get back there but it took me a while last time I want to use to cycle to help kick start me again.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established

5' 9" 164lbs and that many cycles?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Okay so ill run Anadrol at the start and by "whatever" I meant I can get my hands on just about anything so what do you suggest for PCT and what should my tren:test ratio look like? 400:250 maybe? Or vice versa I know I can get back there but it took me a while last time I want to use to cycle to help kick start me again.
Can you get tren acetate? I like acetate as you can adjust your dosages week by week to how you respond. Can't really do that with enanthate. If you can't run tren at 3-400 with test around 200. You WILL need caber or prami for prolactin control. Out of curiosity what is your planned pct?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Can you get tren acetate? I like acetate as you can adjust your dosages week by week to how you respond. Can't really do that with enanthate. If you can't run tren at 3-400 with test around 200. You WILL need caber or prami for prolactin control. Out of curiosity what is your planned pct?
I agree on the tren ace completely. Also the tren to test should be 2:1 and caber or prami are required before you start. Make sure you run the test longer than the tren to make sure it clears before you start pct.

wiggins

Awards
Yeah I get can get acetate and how do I need to take that with the caber and test? And I haven't ordered anything yet so I was gonna see if I could get some input in the pct im not very clear on how to run a good pct, actually I guess im clear on how to run a good cycle... thanks for all the input put guys its helping alot keep it coming!! And can I run test cyp still with ace? I know the esters are far apart but id like to keep the shots down if not ill go with test primo

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I get can get acetate and how do I need to take that with the caber and test? And I haven't ordered anything yet so I was gonna see if I could get some input in the pct im not very clear on how to run a good pct, actually I guess im clear on how to run a good cycle... thanks for all the input put guys its helping alot keep it coming!!
1-8 test prop 50mg eod
1-6 tren ace 100mg eod
1-6 Caber .25mg 2xweek
an AI on hand but should not be needed too badly.

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/50/50

wiggins

Awards
Thanks alot bro! Can I still run Anadrol? And AI?

wiggins

Awards
Is this anything I can sub the Caber with? I can't get it

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Yeah I get can get acetate and how do I need to take that with the caber and test? And I haven't ordered anything yet so I was gonna see if I could get some input in the pct im not very clear on how to run a good pct, actually I guess im clear on how to run a good cycle... thanks for all the input put guys its helping alot keep it coming!! And can I run test cyp still with ace? I know the esters are far apart but id like to keep the shots down if not ill go with test primo
I would run
test cyp weeks 1-12
Anadrol weeks 1-4
Tren ace weeks 6-10

Benefits of the oral kicker with a tren finisher. Plus with ace you can assess your tolerance start at a low dose and work your way up to as much as you can handle.

wiggins

Awards
That's sounds like a plan .. my only fall back is I can't get my hands on Caber prami or bromo....can you guys give me some hints as to where I can get any?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
That's sounds like a plan .. my only fall back is I can't get my hands on Caber prami or bromo....can you guys give me some hints as to where I can get any?
I'm sure if you Google research chems you'll find some. There's a few board sponsors that sell the stuff. I've heard prolactrone works to a degree but haven't tried it personally. It's OTC

wiggins

Awards
Ten four bro, ill look in too that and as to when I dose that tren how small of a dose were you talking about starting out on?

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
yo did this cycle ever start I mean with ur stats i wanna know wht happens with such powerful compounds

wiggins

Awards
I haven't started it yet im getting everything together ill be starting in the next couple weeks