Planning second cycle...please advise..

H

hardlyworkin

Awards
Just looking for more opinions.....its gonna be a body recomposition cycle. Looking to cut some body fat and gain some lbm.

week 1-13 Test E 600mg/week
week 1-12 EQ 400mg/week
week 12-15 Winny 55mg/day oral
week 5-14 HCG 500IU/week
week 15-18 Nolva 60mg/40mg/20mg/20mg
week 4-5 clen ramping up to 100mcg/day
week 6-7 t3 dosage???
week 8-9 clen ramping up to 120mcg/day

What is a good dosage of t3/day for a first time user??

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i love it, but why not run the HCG until the day before you start PCT?

H

hardlyworkin

Awards
I have HCG in 5000IU I was thinking that running HCG for 10weeks at 500IU per week until I start nolva??? What is a better option??

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
hmm apparently we are thinking the same thing ... lol

S

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Just looking for more opinions.....its gonna be a body recomposition cycle. Looking to cut some body fat and gain some lbm.

week 1-13 Test E 600mg/week
week 1-12 EQ 400mg/week
week 12-15 Winny 55mg/day oral
week 5-14 HCG 500IU/week
week 15-18 Nolva 60mg/40mg/20mg/20mg
week 4-5 clen ramping up to 100mcg/day
week 6-7 t3 dosage???
week 8-9 clen ramping up to 120mcg/day
1) If you are going to use Test E, get ready for bloat, and have some letro on hand, use 0.1mg-0.25mg as required. Otherwise, you'll be sorry.
2) You could frontload if you want, just take 2x the regular dose of the long-acting esters for the first week, or week and a half. This would quickly get your level to the point they will be for the next 3 months.
3) I assume with HCG you are following Swale's protocol, so by 500iu a week you mean 250iu on two consecutive days each week?
4) That's a lot of juice, suitable for a bulk not just a cut. Depending on your bodyweight/experience (and the quality of your product), you might well be able to do with lower doses. Beelzebub of this board, who was 248 when he started a similar cycle (plus tren, and prop instead of E), shot up from 248 to 280!! Test E is less of a cutting drug than prop (more bloat), and if you're not 248, maybe you're taking too much.

H

hardlyworkin

Awards
1) I am currently on 500mg/week of test e and I am experiencing very little bloat right now. I am six weeks in.

2) This is my second cycle and I dont wanna front load just yet. I dont want to introduce that much EQ/Test into my system without knowing exactly what they will do at there normal dosages.

3) I am just shooting the 500IU once a week?? Is there that much of a difference if I shoot 250 on two consecutive days? I suppose I could shoot 250iu and sat and then again on sun.

4) Well this is only my second cycle and I thought the dosages were low enough for a second go. I do weigh 225lbs right now. As far as prop goes...I wanna do another cycle of test e as I am not quite ready to inject every day.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'm really of the belief you can cut with whatever drugs you want as long as your diet and cardio are fine, even if you do bloat, its just water and won't affect the end result, and adex or letro can take care of it in the mean time
250iu 2x a week is better, although i don't understand the reasoning of 2 consequetive days as opposed to mon/thurs
perhaps someone could chime in on that

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I think that two phase cycles are a good way to go when you want to work on body composition.

Go 6 weeks dbol/test, eat like crazy, pack on some extra mass. Then hit the tren acetate with test for 6 weeks and cut the fat off. You'll get better results that way than if you try and just eat really clean near maintenance using the same drugs the whole cycle.

S

soon2becut

Awards
If you dont want to front load with the longer acting tests you could always get a shorter ester test to use to front load and it will get your blood serum levals up the same. Test is test is test u know. This way you wont have as mush to worry about with all the long acting test hiting your system at once. As im sure you know its harder for you to control your sides if something starts to go wrong like gyno if your running a longer ester cause theres still more test being realesed after the sides first show up.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
1) I am currently on 500mg/week of test e and I am experiencing very little bloat right now. I am six weeks in.

2) This is my second cycle and I dont wanna front load just yet. I dont want to introduce that much EQ/Test into my system without knowing exactly what they will do at there normal dosages.

3) I am just shooting the 500IU once a week?? Is there that much of a difference if I shoot 250 on two consecutive days? I suppose I could shoot 250iu and sat and then again on sun.

4) Well this is only my second cycle and I thought the dosages were low enough for a second go. I do weigh 225lbs right now. As far as prop goes...I wanna do another cycle of test e as I am not quite ready to inject every day.
So, just to recap, do you still feel morningstar's test isn't working that well for you? If I recall correctly you didn't think the dbol was working that well at first either ;) and you did ok on that.

As far as HCG goes, swale's protocol works great, 500ius twice a week or ideally 200ius every day if you can hang with it.

H

hardlyworkin

Awards
I "think" morning star labs stuff is legit. Its my first cycle and I have nothing to compare it to but there are some results....