Which prohormones for 1st cycle?

irvin

Awards
Should I try the AMS pro anabolic kit or just go straight in something like H-drol or Epi. Just looking to gain lean mass and good strength gains.

dpannell85

Awards
Go straight into man don't mess with the AMS. Hit up some hdrol or DMz
This is all assuming you have your post cycle in check and an AI

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
personal preference really. one cant say go directly into methyls

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
See my Sig for some safe prohormones along with a 15% coupon.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should I try the AMS pro anabolic kit or just go straight in something like H-drol or Epi. Just looking to gain lean mass and good strength gains.
Read logs on different compounds. Whichever compound you decide produced the results you desire for the individuals that were logging, is probably the one for you. Take the necessary precautions to keep yourself safe, and enjoy the ride. I'm not a huge believer in "starter" cycles, personally.
Research, research, research.
I would say not to stack a bunch of compounds on your first run though, as you won't be able to distinguish what is doing what.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Dimethazine is the greatest thing since sliced bread. But not everyone loves it as much as me.

amiller745

Awards
Don't be like the idiots that want to buy one bottle of epi or halo and run for 4 weeks at a low dose.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dimethazine is the greatest thing since sliced bread. But not everyone loves it as much as me.
DMZ was not bad. I prefer oral "tren". Stack that with epi and it's fun.

knightssayNi

Awards
I've only done 2 ph's. Andromass and Alpha bulk.

I didn't like Andromass and it was expensive vs gains( although I loved pp they had the best costumer service around god rest them).

I loved Alpha Bulk. Its only like 40 per bottle and I put on a dry 10lbs( that's after pct gained 17lbs while on it).

I'm new to ph's though i'm sure some of the vets here have better suggestions, just chiming in on what I do know.

dpannell85

Awards
Honestly you should check out igl m sten. A buddy of mine had greatvresults and general consensus seems to be very positive

jclay

Awards
I've only done 2 ph's. Andromass and Alpha bulk.

I didn't like Andromass and it was expensive vs gains( although I loved pp they had the best costumer service around god rest them).

I loved Alpha Bulk. Its only like 40 per bottle and I put on a dry 10lbs( that's after pct gained 17lbs while on it).

I'm new to ph's though i'm sure some of the vets here have better suggestions, just chiming in on what I do know.
yo should have kept at least 14lbs from alpha, did you use a serm or just otc junk?

knightssayNi

Awards
yo should have kept at least 14lbs from alpha, did you use a serm or just otc junk?
Almost right after i started pct with clomid I strained my left forearm and tore or re-aggravated my rotator cuff! It really killed my workouts and gains!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
you dont even keep 14lbs from superdrol. that 14lbs from alpha would be 10lbs of fat