nutrition on first cycle.

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
Planning my first cycle with LG Sciences Trifecta Stack. I will be coming off my cut, have a week at maintenance calories and then start taking.

What's the best way to approach the bulk? I usually eat 300 surplus but should I be eating more?

Don't wanna put loads of fat on but then again I don't wanna miss the opportunity to gain due to not eating enough.

Also, how should I eat during the pct? The same?

Thanks

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
If it were a more promising compound I'd say eat 700+ over maintenance but I honestly haven't heard of anyone gaining any real size from the newer LG stuff. Its VERY mild compared to the older LG stuff and hasn't gotten great reviews, overall. I wouldn't expect anything crazy

Always eat the same on PCT as on cycle.

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
Yeah I expecting anything crazy off this. I wanted to start off with something mild.

Will probably just do the 500 Cal's over a day. Even if I don't get anything from it I can easily lose that extra fat no problems.

Repped

Anyone else got any advice on this?

amiller745

Awards
Tbh I wouldn't waste my time or money or LG sciences. Get hdrol it's a mild compound.

amiller745

Awards
I would rather buy halo and know I'm going to make gains than but LG and not know what to expect.

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
See, I don't know what to expect any more. The reviews of people are either really really good or really really bad lol

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
See, I don't know what to expect any more. The reviews of people are either really really good or really really bad lol
to be honest dude, the worst that could happen is nothing. at the very least, youll get your feet wet in the cycle world and know how to time the stuff next time around. not like you gotta wory about gyno or something lol

amiller745

Awards
If you didn't know, there are guys who will do reviews for companies if you know what I mean...

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
If you didn't know, there are guys who will do reviews for companies if you know what I mean...
Yeah I hear ya man. well I will do a log when I start and we shall see. If I can gain 4-5lb of lbm over the cycle id be happy.

amiller745

Awards
Yeah I hear ya man. well I will do a log when I start and we shall see. If I can gain 4-5lb of lbm over the cycle id be happy.
Do it bro. I would consider 4-5 lbs pretty good for LG I think you'll get that.