Tamoxifen as SERM for AndroMass run

Cartman.

Awards
Hi guys.
I was just wondering if tamoxifen would be an adequate SERM for a cycle of AndroMass. I'm new to PHs and I've spent more or less the last month researching them on forum sites (here and others), medical websites, and supplier/manufacturer websites, so I know all about PCT, Test boosters etc., so you don't need to think you're dealing with some idiot who just came here expecting to be spoonfed all of the information.
I was just wondering particularly if I might be over-killing a bit here, but I guess it's better to be coming at this with caution.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
You're going to get different opinions here most likely. I ran AMS 1ad/ 4ad/ Decavol (2 bottles each @ 3ed for 6 wks) and was completely fine OTC. I personally feel any oral less potent than Hdrol wouldn't need a SERM but thats just me and personal experience. I'm running Hella for 6 weeks with 4ad (3 bottles @ 4ed) and will be using Tamox this time around.

Cartman.

Awards
You're going to get different opinions here most likely. I ran AMS 1ad/ 4ad/ Decavol (2 bottles each @ 3ed for 6 wks) and was completely fine OTC. I personally feel any oral less potent than Hdrol wouldn't need a SERM but thats just me and personal experience. I'm running Hella for 6 weeks with 4ad (3 bottles @ 4ed) and will be using Tamox this time around.
Seems to be the nature of the thing that some are very sure OTC isn't adequate and others disagree. Also I've heard mixed reviews about Decavol, how did it go?

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Honestly, I didn't gain very much strength or weight from the cycle. It really just made me want to try Helladrol because I felt like I was expecting to get stronger the whole time and it never really happened.

On Hella/ 4ad now and I've been grossly strong in the gym lately. Not even worthy of a comparison

amiller745

Awards
Honestly, I didn't gain very much strength or weight from the cycle. It really just made me want to try Helladrol because I felt like I was expecting to get stronger the whole time and it never really happened.

On Hella/ 4ad now and I've been grossly strong in the gym lately. Not even worthy of a comparison
That's exactly the stack I want to try. What doses are you running?

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
That's exactly the stack I want to try. What doses are you running?
Started at 50mg but went to 75mg after the first few days to feel comfortable. Just bumped it to 100mg and going to see how that feels. If i'm ok with sides then I'll finish the last 2 weeks out at 100.

I have a decently detailed log going but I may not update it anymore. Ppl dont seem to care about a first hella cycle haha. Sorry, can't post the link but you can find it through my profile if you want to see my results/ sides so far. I'm seriously enjoying this cycle.

Log is called: Hdrol/4ad- Beanstalk turned BEAST!!