superdrol and test prop

scottyboi558

scottyboi558

Awards
ok so im on my 3rd week of superdrol cycle 20/20/20/20 starting next week im going to hop on test prop eod 100mg/day for 12 weeks and then start pct nolvadex. what do you guys think about this??? Im 25 years old ive only done one cycle of tren before... im 5'8 and 205 pounds bf is around 15% started out at 196 now im 205 just on superdol. im gonna use prop to define and cut while still gaining weight.... strength is thru the roof.bench 225x10 205x15 185x20 like its nothing.... but what do you guys think about hopping on the prop right before my superdrol ends????

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I am a firm believer in sticking to original plan + 12 weeks of prop is pretty long + how mush are you really looking to shut down your levels before pct?

scottyboi558

scottyboi558

Awards
how about just straight 8 weeks of prop? or should i change it out to test E or C?"?? im still a virgin to pinning

scottyboi558

scottyboi558

Awards
I am a firm believer in sticking to original plan + 12 weeks of prop is pretty long + how mush are you really looking to shut down your levels before pct?
ive also had no sides from the SD at all.. so you guys think 8 weeks is better? i know the SD is really harsh but i think my body is taking it really well... my bp is normal and my blood levels are also normal... my step mom manages a doctors office so i can get tested whenever..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive also had no sides from the SD at all.. so you guys think 8 weeks is better? i know the SD is really harsh but i think my body is taking it really well... my bp is normal and my blood levels are also normal... my step mom manages a doctors office so i can get tested whenever..
I don't condone it at all. Never seen anyone run it further than 6 and that was at 10mg.

scottyboi558

scottyboi558

Awards
I don't condone it at all. Never seen anyone run it further than 6 and that was at 10mg.
nah bro im ending the SD this week... and starting prop for 6-8 weeks i havnt decided yett....and most SD cycles are 20/20/20/20 thats wht it says on the bottle..

scottyboi558

scottyboi558

Awards
Just started up again I just got 3 bottles of sus 300 . I weigh 170 I'm 5'8 gonna run this for 12 weeks at 1cc every 3 days

scottyboi558

scottyboi558

Awards
I'm back in the game just got my hands on some sus 300. Started pinning 1cc every 3 days. My weight is 170. 5'8 I've noticed some water retention. How can I cut that off? I'm taking arimadex once a day . any other tips on trying to cut the water off. My diet is pretty clean

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Lol, what is harsh about this cycle? Except don't extend the SD beyond four weeks.

12 weeks for a test cycle is entirely normal range. Dosage is 350 a week, 12 weeks. Good PCT lined up, no problems.

You should have started pinning the test when you started the Superdrol mate, you'd be flying by now.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Lol, what is harsh about this cycle? Except don't extend the SD beyond four weeks.

12 weeks for a test cycle is entirely normal range. Dosage is 350 a week, 12 weeks. Good PCT lined up, no problems.

You should have started pinning the test when you started the Superdrol mate, you'd be flying by now.
That SD cycle was like 3 years ago

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Oh lol, so it was. I never even look at the dates. Assumed thread was new.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You're down 30 pounds from when you ran your SD cycle, what did you do? Stop eating? If I were you I would welcome the new water weight lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
scottyboi558

scottyboi558

Awards
Its been 3 years since I did that cycle....my bf% was really high. Now I'm 170 at most 12% bf

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of Test for someone who did a cycle 3 years ago and weighs 170lbs..the sides would outweigh the benefits..Do 600mg each week and since you already know you reapond well to sd,why not add 3 weeks Sd to start cycle with?.What happened in the 3 years if you don't mind me asking?