HELP ME ADD TEST TO MY VAR CYCLE.

HULKSMASH25

Awards
Currently on day 4 of VAR only cycle. Currently dosing 25MG first week. Also taking creating and DHEA.

Now the dude who supplied me insists I add TEST to the cycle.

How would I incorporate it into my already started VAR cycle and what else should I accompany with it.

I'm already taking milk thistle and saw polemmeta (sp?) he advised me to take a NOLVADEX every third day while on Var but I chose not to.

Please help a brotha out. Don't want this cycle to go to waste.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Anytime you use anything, its always "good" to use some form test as a base when running another drug. Reason being, depending on the strength of the other drug, it can lower your natural testosterone production, which is what we DO NOT want! lol I got some awesome test prop, ctplabs brand, that would be ideal for just an test and var cycle. Test prop is thought to have the lowest water retention of all the tests so is probably ideal for your situation.
Yeah and if its first time pinning he will have to pin ed or eod. I personally like prop better then enan or cyp but for a first timer prob not the best advice. My opinion just stop what your doing right now. Get some test e. get pct together. Run a 10-12 week cycle at 500mg a week. Throw in the var the finally 4 weeks maybe weeks 8-12. And u should be very satisfied with your results. Much more so then var only IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

HULKSMASH25

Awards
The dude wants me to cop tonight so I can start right away. Anything additional I should get, HCG, CLOMID? Would it be coo to take the test alongside the var and not wait the 8 weeks?

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
The dude wants me to cop tonight so I can start right away. Anything additional I should get, HCG, CLOMID? Would it be coo to take the test alongside the var and not wait the 8 weeks?
Lol ur supposed to do the research b4 u start. Yes start the test immediately. Pin twice a week or EOD depending on the ester. Run ten weeks at least at 400-500mg per week. Hcg is ur choice.

HULKSMASH25

Awards
I just got 3 10ML of test 300. Was gonna do 1 and a half cc every week with 25mg of var until 2 weeks where i do 50 MG if var. also taking NOLVA every 3rd day. How's that sound?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I just got 3 10ML of test 300. Was gonna do 1 and a half cc every week with 25mg of var until 2 weeks where i do 50 MG if var. also taking NOLVA every 3rd day. How's that sound?
Why are you taking nolva on cycle? There's no indication, u need an aromatase inhibitor. SERM for PCT

HULKSMASH25

Awards
I know it's supposed to be held off for pct but I'm gonna do Clomid and HCG for pct. the NOLVA is for security measures to rather be safe than sorry. It's my first cycle.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would personally take test p 75mg daily throughout then stop 3 days before pct. Why not use a fast acting test in comparison to running test e and having to wait 4 weeks for it to truly kick in and then running it for another 6-8 weeks. Seems silly in my mind.

But on a more serious note you really need to research ALOT more before you take anything again. This is a rather silly cycle to be taking.

Also HCG IS NOT FOR PCT IT WILL LOWER YOUR LH.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I know it's supposed to be held off for pct but I'm gonna do Clomid and HCG for pct. the NOLVA is for security measures to rather be safe than sorry. It's my first cycle.
Safety for what? It literally will not do anything for you the way you want to use it. You need to do a lot more research. You want an aromatase inhibitor on cycle(preferably exemestane), NOT a SERM. You should be using HCG on your cycle every week, it will keep you shut down in pct.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Jeez broski! U got your **** all mixed up. Just stick with the var only lol. U will at least survive it.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

HULKSMASH25

Awards
Damn well can you help me out? My mentor is the one giving me all this info. I've been on 25MG var for 4 days and will start test tonight. Using var as a kicker and will use throughout. Test for 12 weeks. 2 pins and 250MG each.

HULKSMASH25

Awards
K.

VAR weeks 1-8
TEST weeks 1-12
HCG weeks 8-12
Clomid 21 days after.

Better?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
K.

VAR weeks 1-8
TEST weeks 1-12
HCG weeks 8-12
Clomid 21 days after.

Better?
Not really. Anavar should be the last 8 not the first. Also you would be better off running test p for 8 with the var. Also run hcg 6-14 if you were to keep this cycle. Also clomid 14 days after not 21. Also an AI would be highly recommended.

HULKSMASH25

Awards
Thanks so much! Couple questions. If today's my fifth day on 25MG of var and tonight is first test is it bad to cut off var cold turkey like that and wait for var week to start? Also if i acquire an AI is it cool if i start on like week 2 of test?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much! Couple questions. If today's my fifth day on 25MG of var and tonight is first test is it bad to cut off var cold turkey like that and wait for var week to start? Also if i acquire an AI is it cool if i start on like week 2 of test?
AI should be started around week 2-4 if you feel estro sides earlier then you would want to take it earlier.

HULKSMASH25

Awards
Ok. So i am still in good timing for the AI. What about totally cutting off the var and waiting for a later week? I assume it wouldn't be harmful since it's only been 25MG for 5 days correct?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Ok. So i am still in good timing for the AI. What about totally cutting off the var and waiting for a later week? I assume it wouldn't be harmful since it's only been 25MG for 5 days correct?
Can't really help you there never heard of anyone doing anything like it. My best guess is you will loss a bit of strength that will be replaced when the test kicks in.

HULKSMASH25

Awards
Ok. Thanks again for quick replies. Final check.

Test 250MG. Tuesday/Saturdays WEEKS 1-12
Exemestane AI: 25MG EOD
Anavar: 50MG ED weeks 6-14

HCG latter half of cycle.

Clomid/Nolva PCT.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Thanks again for quick replies. Final check.

Test 250MG. Tuesday/Saturdays WEEKS 1-12
Exemestane AI: 25MG EOD
Anavar: 50MG ED weeks 6-14

HCG latter half of cycle.

Clomid/Nolva PCT.
If you are using at all real exemestane that would absolutely tank your estro (you dont want this).

HULKSMASH25

Awards
Then what would be the proper procedure?

You know all my doses and what I have on hand, could you possibly write up a mock cycle for me.

Test
Var
Clomid/Nolva
HCG
AI

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
1-12 or 14 Test e 250x2
6-14 or 16 HCG 250iu twice a week
6-12 or 14 Var 50mg
exemestane 6.25ed starting week 4 until pct

Bonus round:
test p 1-4 50mg ed
test p the two weeks right before pct finishing 3 days before pct starts. 50mg ed

PCT 2 weeks after last week of dosing so lets say you are running test mon-thurs then it would start on a monday.

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

OR

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Exeme 6.25/6.25/3.125/3.125

The second pct is what I am going to run for my current test and winny cycle. Liquid for exeme is easy as **** to find and so much easier to dose.

HULKSMASH25

Awards
AHHH! You are a saint i wish there was a way to repay you! Is there a way i can personally email you with more questions?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just keep using the Anavar as a kickstart. I mean you're almost going on a week already. It seems stupid to just stop it now so you restart it at the end..IMO

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-12 or 14 Test e 250x2
6-14 or 16 HCG 250iu twice a week
6-12 or 14 Var 50mg
exemestane 6.25ed starting week 4 until pct

PCT 2 weeks after last week of dosing so lets say you are running test mon-thurs then it would start on a monday.

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Best layout so far. Except I would swap the Exemstane for .5 adex EOD and adjust as needed. And drop the HCG not really needed for a basic test cycle. But that's totally up to you. If you do use it keep an eye out for Estro sides. And no need to taper serm. Personally I would go with Nolva also and ditch the clomid.

So...
Test 1-12 500
Var 6-14 50

Nolva 14-18
20/20/20/20

HULKSMASH25

Awards
Hey guys! Thought I'd update you!

I decided to say on the VAR full cycle. So today was day 6 of 25MG. Gonna run 25MG for a full 2 weeks before I up to 50MG.

Had my first pin last night! 1CC. 250MG. Will be doing every Tuesday and Saturday. And holy cow was i feeling....ahem afterwards. HAHAHHA. **** was uncontrollable but definitely something i could get used to.

I'm going to list EVERYTHING i am taking.

Fiber. Multi. Fish oil. B12. DHEA. HTP. Milk thistle. Saw Palmetto. Biotin. Vita Clear

Pre workout: Aminos. Kreakiline (sp?) methyldrene. Yolked.

Post workout: Aminos. Kreakiline (sp?)

I am taking NOLVA every third day as recommended by the guy administering my test. He also left it up to me whether i would like to run HCG weeks 6-14 but said its totally doable and will be decided.

My PCT is looking like NOLVA and clomid right now but well see exactly what when it nears time.

My strength has been through the rooooooof as f late already. (I know it's not the test) and i don't know if it could be the var at such low dosage. Even if it's a placebo as of now I'm not even mad because its doing wonders.

My diet looks like:

Morning:
6 eggs. Oatmeal. Scoop.

Snack: 6 Oz Chobani.

Lunch: Rice, Veggies 40 Grams Protein.

Snack: Scoop. Turkey sandwich (Hour before workout)

Post Workout: Scoop

Post workout meal: Rice. Veggies. 40 Grams Protein.

Night: Scoop

Doing good as of now.

And yeah man, everything seems to be going really good right now! What y'all think? If you read all that. lol. :p

HULKSMASH25

Awards
Side note, i think the person supplying me is raping me with prices..