First test cycle, can't decide on dosage.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I've ran designers like SD, but never test.

Well it's almost time for a 12 week cycle, and I'm still trying to decide on what dosage I should use for my first time.

I'm trying to decide between 3, 4, or 500mg/wk.

Should I just break down and go with 500?

Planning on using formeron on cycle.

san731

san731

Awards
500. provided estrogen sides don't get too out of hand.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
It will be test cyp, and kicking off with a designer oral.

I'm pretty lean, so while that doesn't mean estrogen can't creep up on me, I don't see it becoming a huge issue.

Also I have prop, but I'd rather just pin 2x a week and kick off with the oral.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will be test cyp, and kicking off with a designer oral.

I'm pretty lean, so while that doesn't mean estrogen can't creep up on me, I don't see it becoming a huge issue.

Also I have prop, but I'd rather just pin 2x a week and kick off with the oral.
What are your stats?

I've seen 400/week yield gains too. Not saying 500 is bad or too much even just looking at it from a cost v. benefit

Don't quote me but I believe a regular male has natural levels equivalent to the 100mg/week so anything will benefit.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
What are your stats?

I've seen 400/week yield gains too. Not saying 500 is bad or too much even just looking at it from a cost v. benefit

Don't quote me but I believe a regular male has natural levels equivalent to the 100mg/week so anything will benefit.
lol I heard 75mg/wk for a REALLY healthy male.

I may do 400, then bump to 500 in the final weeks. We'll see.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

6-7mg a day on average according to several endos I've been to for a healthy 30yo. So figure about 45-50mg a week at that age and adjust up or down depending on age. Most guys can see small gains on as little as 100mg wk with proper diet.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established

There is no point in ramping up test. If you want more then run more if you want less then run less. I say 500mg is the perfect starting point.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
There is no point in ramping up test. If you want more then run more if you want less then run less. I say 500mg is the perfect starting point.
Yeah I'm pretty much set on 500mg at this point.

whaz

whaz

Awards
You planning on doing a log or anything? I'm in the process of planning my first test cycle and what I have lined out looks a bit similar to yours. Mine is still a ways off cause I know I can still make decent gains without it but I'd like to give it a go in the next year or so. Curious to see how this cycle treats you. Best of luck.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
You planning on doing a log or anything? I'm in the process of planning my first test cycle and what I have lined out looks a bit similar to yours. Mine is still a ways off cause I know I can still make decent gains without it but I'd like to give it a go in the next year or so. Curious to see how this cycle treats you. Best of luck.
My cycle is about a month away right now.

I'm not gonna do a day by day log, but I'll probably make a thread here and update it weekly.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Dont listen to these bro's you wanna be huge right!! freaking a gram bro

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Dont listen to these bro's you wanna be huge right!! freaking a gram bro
Sadly I know someone who cruises on a gram. He looks like the Hulk's little brother, if he could just get his proportions right he would be great but he needs a lot of work on that.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
cruise on a gram holly **** how small his balls lmao a FREAKING gram

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
He is 6'4" and he makes me look like a midget. He is also apparently capable of pinning 3ml in his delts, which is a bit horrifying.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
ive doen 3ml in my delt not fun lol coundlt move shoulder whole night

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
This is just a question.

Wouldn't you still get completely shut down on 200mg/wk, since that's still over 3x what the body can naturally produce?

whaz

whaz

Awards
My cycle is about a month away right now.

I'm not gonna do a day by day log, but I'll probably make a thread here and update it weekly.
Awesome, I'll make sure to keep an eye out.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
This is just a question.

Wouldn't you still get completely shut down on 200mg/wk, since that's still over 3x what the body can naturally produce?
Yeah but he didn't start crusing on a gram he worked up so he must b in gear a real long time

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but he didn't start crusing on a gram he worked up so he must b in gear a real long time
I am currently on 600mg of test a week and I cant even imagine what cruising on a gram would feel like.

vassille

Awards
This is just a question.

yes and no. Basically if you keep your total testosterone under 1000 it will take a while to get shut down and you need to keep your estrogen low, once it jumps up the body puts the breaks on right the way.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Sadly I know someone who cruises on a gram. He looks like the Hulk's little brother, if he could just get his proportions right he would be great but he needs a lot of work on that.
What does he blast with if he cruises on a gram?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
What does he blast with if he cruises on a gram?
He blasts 1.5g and eq and deca. Tren/winny/mast before comp. I never got the doses of anything besides his test.