Levaquin and allegra while on cycle what are your opinions

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Levaquin and allegra while on cycle what are your opinions

Levaquin and Allegra on cycle or should I abort my cycle?

So I have to midnight tonight to figure out if I should abort my cycle or continue and just add levaquin and Allegra.

I went to my Regular Doctor. (Not my endocrinologist ) he told me it looks like You put on 19 pounds of solid (dry) muscle since i last saw you.(weight around 223-225lbs when he last saw me today i weighted in at 244)

I have a respiratory infection. He wants me to take a combination of Allegra and the antibiotic levaquin for 7 days. he also told me he wants to do labs next Wednesday.

My blood pressure was really high, he sounded more worried about the blood pressure. I told him I was at the gym for 3 before I went to his office.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Not sure if this will help or not but, there is a website where you can type in the names of the drugs you are on and see if there are any known negative reactions to other compounds. Drugs.com. I'm not sure what your cycle is or even of the site offers anything as far as interactions with AAS. either way, it may be worth a shot. Good luck.

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Not sure if this will help or not but, there is a website where you can type in the names of the drugs you are on and see if there are any known negative reactions to other compounds. Drugs.com. I'm not sure what your cycle is or even of the site offers anything as far as interactions with AAS. either way, it may be worth a shot. Good luck.
    Thanks bro. I already checked out drugs.com and a few of my info sites. I have come up with notting, the only compound I'm worried is the trenavar. And the antibiotic or the Allegra and the trenavar.

•   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

I don't know how worried I'd be about them interacting negatively with each other. Like most other things, I'd carry on and if there were negative sides, I'd react accordingly.

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Your right I'm surprised no one has taken levaquin and Allegra while on cycle. I guess I'll be the first to log it. I decided to continue my cycle.

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Good luck man. I'm sure you'll be just fine.

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks brother I took the levaquin 500mg and Allegra 180mg. I'm sweating like if I hit the treadmill for an hour. I'm drenched. I had to change my shirt. I guess I'll log any affects just in case some one runs into having to take levaquin. I know our brothers in the military have to take it as a preventive sometimes.

8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Never had to take levaquin. I have taken mefloquin though. I'll never, ever touch it again.
    Drink plenty of water. Have you thought about telling the doc that you're on cycle? He may be more accepting than you think.

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Never had to take levaquin. I have taken mefloquin though. I'll never, ever touch it again.
    Drink plenty of water. Have you thought about telling the doc that you're on cycle? He may be more accepting than you think.
    He knows that's why he has me taking Allegra he figures I won't quit my cycle till I'm done.

10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Ok I feel regular, sweating a lot ill skip the gym today just as a precaution, ill use it as a rest day tommorow ill hit the gym for 4 hour to make up for today.

11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Soldier on brother. Get healthy. You'll pull through.

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Small pain on the left bottom of my abs, feel way better still sweating not planing on going to work until Friday added aegis for liver support

13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Kidney stone?

14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

No It feels more like a cramp I have upped my water intake.

15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Are you crapping normally?

16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

First time ima monitor it I'm going to see my physician tommorow my wife has a reg appointment with him. (We have the same doc) so ill just tell him about the pain. I'm still sweating I tell you this much if levaquin is a fat burner that baby will work wonders. My wife feels bad she opened the windows and is walking around the house on hoody and sweats. It's like 30 degrees and I'm sweating bullets.

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Damn brother. I hope you're good. Hopefully you get some good news tomorrow.

18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

So I feel better. Saw the doctor today agin he said don't worry. My blood pressure is still up, my eye went from blood red to light pink my breathing is getting better only have short breath In the morning.swatting is insane while working out. The gym owner gave me two towels and said wipe everything down when your done migz. Thanks chris I told him I was on some levaquin 500mg it's not like I didn't worn him. Still have the pain on the bottom left of my abs. Nose is runny.

19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

See, some positive news. That's a good thing man. I know how the sweating goes, I do HIIT in the mornings with supersets in between intervals on the treadmill. Every machine/bench/apparatus I sit on is dripping after my treadmill routines. Funny how the ladies on the ellipticals look at you when you're pouring.

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

See, some positive news. That's a good thing man. I know how the sweating goes, I do HIIT in the mornings with supersets in between intervals on the treadmill. Every machine/bench/apparatus I sit on is dripping after my treadmill routines. Funny how the ladies on the ellipticals look at you when you're pouring.
    Haha I know they give you that ooooooo look.

21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

I have dropped 2 lbs not happy with that number

22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

It's water. Think of how much you have sweated.

23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

I pray it is. It can't be all water I'm on cycle and using letro 2.5 mg eod. Man I can't wait to finish levaquin I feel like a wet seal. I'm going to see my endocrinologist on Wednesday. Ill have him repeat and body measurement.

I feel good and thirsty all the time but on average I drink about 2 or more gallons.

24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Almost done with the levaquin and Allegra. Boy im I happy it's almost over.

I lost a total of 3 lbs mostly water, you was right brother. Even while drinking over a gallon I felt thirsty and dehydrated. My urine smells and its a dark yellow color. I have to see my doc on Wednesday for a follow up.

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Losing water weight usually is a blessing, as it shows what you've gained underneath. That's my perspective anyway. Glad you're feeling better and that you've survived.

26. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

When you stop levaquin on cycle it will boost your bp. I feel it today. The doctor told me it can spike it or floor it. I was told to take baby aspirin

27. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    When you stop levaquin on cycle it will boost your bp. I feel it today. The doctor told me it can spike it or floor it. I was told to take baby aspirin
    Maybe a little off topic but is it really a bad idea to take a baby aspirin daily? I mean it has a ton of benefits. Or maybe I've just been seeing to many of those Bayer aspirin commercials recently lol

28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

Maybe a little off topic but is it really a bad idea to take a baby aspirin daily? I mean it has a ton of benefits. Or maybe I've just been seeing to many of those Bayer aspirin commercials recently lol
    Yes it's a very bad idea. I only took it because I went to 4 stores that were sold out of celery seed extract. I needed to get my bp down.

Doubling the dose of organ shield and cycle assist did not work. Nor did the cranberry juice.

29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

You doing better?

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 11:51 AM
  2. New Test-C/Havoc Cycle. What are your thoughts?
    By swirvin1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 10:34 AM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 09:50 PM
  4. What are your opinions on this workout?
    By sts184 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-30-2008, 01:28 PM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 09:05 AM