Levaquin and allegra while on cycle what are your opinions

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Levaquin and Allegra on cycle or should I abort my cycle?

So I have to midnight tonight to figure out if I should abort my cycle or continue and just add levaquin and Allegra.

I went to my Regular Doctor. (Not my endocrinologist ) he told me it looks like You put on 19 pounds of solid (dry) muscle since i last saw you.(weight around 223-225lbs when he last saw me today i weighted in at 244)

I have a respiratory infection. He wants me to take a combination of Allegra and the antibiotic levaquin for 7 days. he also told me he wants to do labs next Wednesday.

My blood pressure was really high, he sounded more worried about the blood pressure. I told him I was at the gym for 3 before I went to his office.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not sure if this will help or not but, there is a website where you can type in the names of the drugs you are on and see if there are any known negative reactions to other compounds. Drugs.com. I'm not sure what your cycle is or even of the site offers anything as far as interactions with AAS. either way, it may be worth a shot. Good luck.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Not sure if this will help or not but, there is a website where you can type in the names of the drugs you are on and see if there are any known negative reactions to other compounds. Drugs.com. I'm not sure what your cycle is or even of the site offers anything as far as interactions with AAS. either way, it may be worth a shot. Good luck.
Thanks bro. I already checked out drugs.com and a few of my info sites. I have come up with notting, the only compound I'm worried is the trenavar. And the antibiotic or the Allegra and the trenavar.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know how worried I'd be about them interacting negatively with each other. Like most other things, I'd carry on and if there were negative sides, I'd react accordingly.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Your right I'm surprised no one has taken levaquin and Allegra while on cycle. I guess I'll be the first to log it. I decided to continue my cycle.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good luck man. I'm sure you'll be just fine.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Thanks brother I took the levaquin 500mg and Allegra 180mg. I'm sweating like if I hit the treadmill for an hour. I'm drenched. I had to change my shirt. I guess I'll log any affects just in case some one runs into having to take levaquin. I know our brothers in the military have to take it as a preventive sometimes.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never had to take levaquin. I have taken mefloquin though. I'll never, ever touch it again.
Drink plenty of water. Have you thought about telling the doc that you're on cycle? He may be more accepting than you think.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Never had to take levaquin. I have taken mefloquin though. I'll never, ever touch it again.
Drink plenty of water. Have you thought about telling the doc that you're on cycle? He may be more accepting than you think.
He knows that's why he has me taking Allegra he figures I won't quit my cycle till I'm done.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Ok I feel regular, sweating a lot ill skip the gym today just as a precaution, ill use it as a rest day tommorow ill hit the gym for 4 hour to make up for today.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Soldier on brother. Get healthy. You'll pull through.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Small pain on the left bottom of my abs, feel way better still sweating not planing on going to work until Friday added aegis for liver support

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
No It feels more like a cramp I have upped my water intake.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
First time ima monitor it I'm going to see my physician tommorow my wife has a reg appointment with him. (We have the same doc) so ill just tell him about the pain. I'm still sweating I tell you this much if levaquin is a fat burner that baby will work wonders. My wife feels bad she opened the windows and is walking around the house on hoody and sweats. It's like 30 degrees and I'm sweating bullets.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn brother. I hope you're good. Hopefully you get some good news tomorrow.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
So I feel better. Saw the doctor today agin he said don't worry. My blood pressure is still up, my eye went from blood red to light pink my breathing is getting better only have short breath In the morning.swatting is insane while working out. The gym owner gave me two towels and said wipe everything down when your done migz. Thanks chris I told him I was on some levaquin 500mg it's not like I didn't worn him. Still have the pain on the bottom left of my abs. Nose is runny.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
See, some positive news. That's a good thing man. I know how the sweating goes, I do HIIT in the mornings with supersets in between intervals on the treadmill. Every machine/bench/apparatus I sit on is dripping after my treadmill routines. Funny how the ladies on the ellipticals look at you when you're pouring.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
See, some positive news. That's a good thing man. I know how the sweating goes, I do HIIT in the mornings with supersets in between intervals on the treadmill. Every machine/bench/apparatus I sit on is dripping after my treadmill routines. Funny how the ladies on the ellipticals look at you when you're pouring.
Haha I know they give you that ooooooo look.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's water. Think of how much you have sweated.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
I pray it is. It can't be all water I'm on cycle and using letro 2.5 mg eod. Man I can't wait to finish levaquin I feel like a wet seal. I'm going to see my endocrinologist on Wednesday. Ill have him repeat and body measurement.

I feel good and thirsty all the time but on average I drink about 2 or more gallons.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Almost done with the levaquin and Allegra. Boy im I happy it's almost over.

I lost a total of 3 lbs mostly water, you was right brother. Even while drinking over a gallon I felt thirsty and dehydrated. My urine smells and its a dark yellow color. I have to see my doc on Wednesday for a follow up.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Losing water weight usually is a blessing, as it shows what you've gained underneath. That's my perspective anyway. Glad you're feeling better and that you've survived.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
When you stop levaquin on cycle it will boost your bp. I feel it today. The doctor told me it can spike it or floor it. I was told to take baby aspirin

JD261985

Banned
Awards
When you stop levaquin on cycle it will boost your bp. I feel it today. The doctor told me it can spike it or floor it. I was told to take baby aspirin
Maybe a little off topic but is it really a bad idea to take a baby aspirin daily? I mean it has a ton of benefits. Or maybe I've just been seeing to many of those Bayer aspirin commercials recently lol

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Maybe a little off topic but is it really a bad idea to take a baby aspirin daily? I mean it has a ton of benefits. Or maybe I've just been seeing to many of those Bayer aspirin commercials recently lol
Yes it's a very bad idea. I only took it because I went to 4 stores that were sold out of celery seed extract. I needed to get my bp down.

Doubling the dose of organ shield and cycle assist did not work. Nor did the cranberry juice.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Anabolics 9