Im ready for the big SD

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Finally ready to get on good ole superdrol. My past cycles are anavar, 2 cycles of h drol, and Ultradrol. Im about to be 23, 5'10, and right now im only weighing 160 due to just having the flu and i lost 10lbs. so trying to get my weight back then im going to start. I'm think toward the end of February.

cycles guna look like this
SD- 0/10/20/20/0
Stano- 600/800/800/800/1000

On cycle Support: fish oil, multi v, i have cycle assist and organ shield not sure which one is better, erase on hand, and tribulus and t-force to keep my nuts huge

PCT:
Liquid Nolva- 40/20/10/10
Recycle
DAA
Erase- 0/0/0/0/3/2/2/1 (if i have enough)

Few questions; i have 62 caps of beastdrol i got from a friend and a sealed bottle of SD-10. I know SD is SD so ill prob just use the beast since its already open but just wondering what you guys think. My only other concerns are gyno and erection problems. Do you think erase will be strong enough of an ai if i run into estro problems or should i get something else? And erection problems really scares me and from what ive read it happens to quite a few people. I havent had any problems on past cycles though. If theres anything else you guys think i need or should do let me know, thanks.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 cycles under your belt and 5'10 160......

Not sure if srs.....

Do you eat?

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
4 cycles under your belt and 5'10 160......

Not sure if srs.....

Do you eat?
yes i eat bro. 2500- 3000 cals a day rte now. I have a super fast metabolism and i lost 10lbs from the flu if you missed that. Im really lean and at 8% bf.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes i eat bro. 2500- 3000 cals a day rte now. I have a super fast metabolism and i lost 10lbs from the flu if you missed that. Im really lean and at 8% bf.
I didn't miss it. Even at 170 you wouldn't be at a weight I would even recommend someone do their first cycle.

2500-3000 isn't a lot of calories.

Your cycle layout isn't poor, and if you're deadset on running it I would just suggest starting erase on week 2 of your PCT and running it two weeks past your SERM.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I didn't miss it. Even at 170 you wouldn't be at a weight I would even recommend someone do their first cycle.

2500-3000 isn't a lot of calories.

Your cycle layout isn't poor, and if you're deadset on running it I would just suggest starting erase on week 2 of your PCT and running it two weeks past your SERM.
Yea your right it's not a lot I will be shooting for 4000 cals a day while on. And thanks for the advise on the erase, I will do what u said.

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
If you have the SD, think about venturing into weeks 4 and 5 on man. Just pay attention to your body, week 4 is when SD really starts to shine.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro...but the fact that you have 4 cycles under your belt and you're only 23 is frowned upon in my eyes to begin with. Ever considered cutting edge non-hormonal supplements?.... like beta-alanine, citrulline malate, creatrona, anabeta, and food especially...you'd be suprised how well it would deliver and more importantly your "manly" hormones, liver, and partner will be thanking you. Superdrol is crazy strong strong stuff!! But if you're set to do it...start low...even 10mg/day will pack the weight/muscle on.

But thats my opinion, just wanna make sure you are aware of other healthier alternatives.

Good luck.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
170 at 5-10 I'm 5-8 and nearing 190 .... Natural. Please learn something before using anabolics.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I appreciate all the comments but I'm pretty set on this. I will consider running it at 10mg the whole time.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
so i decided to change up the cycle a bit. Going to do a 6 weeker instead of 5 looking like this:

SD: 0/10/10/10/0/0
Stano: 600/800/800/800/1000/1000

Figure this way ill get some nice and maintainable gains. Might log this since i havent seen many logs for 3 week sd at 10mg. Comments welcome.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
You'll get better gains upping your calories to 4000 daily then you will on three weeks at 10 mgs of SD. Not even worth it, especially with the way you eat.

Sent from my iPhone