Did people know straight away that you was on a PH cycle?

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
I'm just curious. I know a few people that take oral PH or inject but I only saw them after they had been on it for a while. I have never seen anyone who has taken it and I have seen the progress. I mean 5-6lb of lbm over one cycle is surely noticeable if your seeing the guy throughtout the cycle?

anyone had any experience in this? Say you have been on a cycle and someone has come up to you and asked what your taking?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Only on SD.

IMO, nothing else legal ever came close, or was worth a damn.

Ben Gunn

Awards
Other than SD.All the orals I have taken seem like a waste of time and money. But when I was mid cycle I'm glad I went through the others to prepare me. SD is very intense.

domtorres3

domtorres3

Awards
I say alot depends on the person and what there taking. I have ran cycle putting on atleas 5 and no one notices besides my woman when she tells me I go a little belly flab but I don't have a everyday workout buddy or someone I see that much and work I always have a jacket on. That being said my past cycle arms and shoulders got very vascular skin got. That see thru look and I had a few people ask what I was on. So I would say depends on ur body type and how perceptive ppl around you.are. I mean to me the only person I care notices is myself.

domtorres3

domtorres3

Awards
Other than SD.All the orals I have taken seem like a waste of time and money. But when I was mid cycle I'm glad I went through the others to prepare me. SD is very intense.
Hmm I'd be interested to know the dosing and Supp u took I've seen guys built like oxes take "light duty" Ph and still see lean gains and strngth. I mean yeah everyone's body is dif but to see no results. Come on....

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup. The couple of times that I took Spawn, I was questioned. I haven't done SD yet, but Spawn was pretty potent. I put on a lot of weight in a short amount of time. Fun times.

Ben Gunn

Awards
Hmm I'd be interested to know the dosing and Supp u took I've seen guys built like oxes take "light duty" Ph and still see lean gains and strngth. I mean yeah everyone's body is dif but to see no results. Come on....
Ye true could be the fault on my end. I have a few bottles of epi. Might give them a try in a few months before summer. Now I'm more experienced it could be better.

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
see I'm seeing different answers all over the web. I'm planning to do lg trifeca stack as I'm told its the mildest and I'm seeing people say they have gained between 4-8lb in one cycle. I mean naturally, 4lb in that time would be impressive. if I could do a cycle and get 4lb or more I'd be happy.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last time I ran P-Bold (8 week cycle) I ran into some friends about a week in and then again like my last week on and they were wondering what I was on.
Only other people that say anything is my girlfriend every time I am on lol.

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
Last time I ran P-Bold (8 week cycle) I ran into some friends about a week in and then again like my last week on and they were wondering what I was on.
interesting that.

the lg trifeca stack is 7 weeks I believe, 2 of that is pct

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am new to ph. Been training for 15 years. Started dabbling with mild stuff. Wanted to stick to the mild or more natural stuff. Ran the natabolic stack by LG and then the trifecta stack. Ran the trifecta stack ror 8 weeks w two bottles. My diet was solid low carb high protein. Also took a preworkout (ASGT by LG). I had very little success/gains. I was very lean and leaned out a couple more percent but only gained maybe 3 lbs. on the trifecta. Nothing on the natabolic stack. Only gained 5 lbs-10 lbs or so on my lifts.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am new to ph. Been training for 15 years. Started dabbling with mild stuff. Wanted to stick to the mild or more natural stuff. Ran the natabolic stack by LG and then the trifecta stack. Ran the trifecta stack ror 8 weeks w two bottles. My diet was solid low carb high protein. Also took a preworkout (ASGT by LG). I had very little success/gains. I was very lean and leaned out a couple more percent but only gained maybe 3 lbs. on the trifecta. Nothing on the natabolic stack. Only gained 5 lbs-10 lbs or so on my lifts.
It's hard to gain strength on a recomp, you actually deserve a pat on the back for gaining.
If you gained 5 pounds and lost 1.5% bf consider yourself lucky again. That's phenomenal. I would guess about 7-8 lbs gained from that cycle. A pound a week is awesome.

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
that's a shame. I'm the same, I wanna stick to the milder, more natural stuff (if that is such a term) but maybe because you had been lifting for so long it had less of an effect? I've only been lifting seriously for about 2, unseriously about 3.

amiller745

Awards
You can't base your opinion on phs on LG sciences. IMO they aren't very good. Hell I mean some of them are straight DHEA.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wasn't expecting huge gains. Like cybertronic I'm just lookin to get my feet wet with the ph's and start somewhere. Lookin to make big size and strength gains with progressively stronger compounds. Thought I would share my results since he mentioned the trifecta stack. I agree that LG stuff is not ideal for big gains. Not lookin to jack his thread but any suggestion for a next step after trifecta and natabolic?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's a shame. I'm the same, I wanna stick to the milder, more natural stuff (if that is such a term) but maybe because you had been lifting for so long it had less of an effect? I've only been lifting seriously for about 2, unseriously about 3.
Could be. I've used a lot of Lg stuff lately. It is all cost effective and gives some results. Just nothing huge or drastic. Good place to start though. Maybe you'll notice more. I'm ready to up the stakes just a little here pretty soon.

amiller745

Awards
Wasn't expecting huge gains. Like cybertronic I'm just lookin to get my feet wet with the ph's and start somewhere. Lookin to make big size and strength gains with progressively stronger compounds. Thought I would share my results since he mentioned the trifecta stack. I agree that LG stuff is not ideal for big gains. Not lookin to jack his thread but any suggestion for a next step after trifecta and natabolic?
Hdrol!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
one week into SD, people started wonderin what was up. i just told em "immunities baby" :)

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I agree.

SD could have been my very first cycle. Everyone reacts differently, but I didn't think it was overly "harsh" like people claim. It was however extremely effective :)

Again everyone is different but Pmag was an absolute joke and waste of time for me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My first cycle was Epi. I had just moved out on my own and told my dad I was gonna take an oral steroid but not to tell my mother. Every week he kept telling me "You're mother's gonna notice" and I thought no way, I only gained 6-7lbs. Problem was that I gained that all in the first 2 weeks, and my traps absolutely exploded. I came by her house one night to visit near the end of cycle in a wifebeater with a mad pump, was crowing about how I'd just pulled 595 from a rack pull at the gym, and she hadn't seen me in two weeks. First thing out of her mouth was "Are you on steroids?!" haha. I told her no way and she just looked at me like gtfo of here. So my whole fam is in on my cycles now.

EatLiftGrow

Awards
I have only used epi and hdrol but my epi cycle was cut short a few weeks in due to a back injury so I stopped and proceeded with a short pct so no feedback on that. As for hdrol I had everyone I see day to day asking what I can was on at about the end of week 3. In the gym on hdrol same thing had a few ppl ask because of the major jump in strength.

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
My first cycle was Epi. I had just moved out on my own and told my dad I was gonna take an oral steroid but not to tell my mother. Every week he kept telling me "You're mother's gonna notice" and I thought no way, I only gained 6-7lbs. Problem was that I gained that all in the first 2 weeks, and my traps absolutely exploded. I came by her house one night to visit near the end of cycle in a wifebeater with a mad pump, was crowing about how I'd just pulled 595 from a rack pull at the gym, and she hadn't seen me in two weeks. First thing out of her mouth was "Are you on steroids?!" haha. I told her no way and she just looked at me like gtfo of here. So my whole fam is in on my cycles now.
I don't understand why people keep saying 'I only gained 6-7lb' or 'i only gained 8-9lb'

that's a lot of lean mass LOL.

I don't think my bro will notice Cos we have different cut/bulk cycles so I always look slightly more cut or fatter (LOL) before he does anyway. think my wife may notice but she moans about when I cut, bulk or have a few weeks off and let myself go LOL.

'Your getting fat, I preferred you when you was cut'

'Your too cut! I preferred you when you had a bit of fat on ya '

'Your stopped working out? I like a man who works out'

'You back at the gym? women don't like men who go to the gym ya know?'

fecking women

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Hey how did you run p bold I have 4 bottles plus I wad going to stack with AMS 1ad, 4ad and decavol double dosed

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I don't understand why people keep saying 'I only gained 6-7lb' or 'i only gained 8-9lb'

that's a lot of lean mass LOL.

I don't think my bro will notice Cos we have different cut/bulk cycles so I always look slightly more cut or fatter (LOL) before he does anyway. think my wife may notice but she moans about when I cut, bulk or have a few weeks off and let myself go LOL.

'Your getting fat, I preferred you when you was cut'

'Your too cut! I preferred you when you had a bit of fat on ya '

'Your stopped working out? I like a man who works out'

'You back at the gym? women don't like men who go to the gym ya know?'

fecking women
Tell me about it although for me my girl friend is completely unimpressed by the whole body building thing. She tells me I am the only exception she's ever made. Maybe that's just because I don't look like a massive freak........yet lol

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
LOL. My wife loves the whole bodybuilding scene. Just don't think she likes to admit it