18+roids

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6%

18+roids

I'm 18 and have been training for a few years now on and off except have been training hard for 8 months now. I'm sitting at 85kg 6ft1 and about 10% b/f. Curious if and what would be suitable for someone my age. I'm wanting to seriously progress in the gym but not wanting to inject just yet, only looking for a recommended oral cycle. Thanks for the help

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by young_gun View Post
    I'm 18 and have been training for a few years now on and off except have been training hard for 8 months now. I'm sitting at 85kg 6ft1 and about 10% b/f. Curious if and what would be suitable for someone my age. I'm wanting to seriously progress in the gym but not wanting to inject just yet, only looking for a recommended oral cycle. Thanks for the help
    You are young food and lifting is all you need unless you are a rather small framed man you should be able to get to around 220lbs with low bf% assuming you are lifting well and eating really well.

Run the otc sups for now. Creatine, brotein, glutamine and a good pre workout should get you to where you want to be. Also changing your lifting routine can get you amazing results. If you would like several routines message me.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

not promoting to use roids at 18 but have their acutally been any studies that showed significant damage form usign steroids at a young age? I mean some pros used way before 18 or right around then and they live normal lives now (maybe all on trt?)
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

From my observations and through researching, it's less about the damage caused and more about natural hormones at the age of eighteen. The male body (normal) is producing test at peak levels at that age. Not until around the age of 25 do those levels start to drop off, on average. Normally they don't plummet but they do start to take a downhill turn.
    Use prior to the age of 25 is, from what I've seen around this board, generally not recommended for that reason. You're still developing at a great rate, why risk shutting all of that down with the use of exogenous hormones?
    Not everyone is a pro BB, or will aspire to become one and I think that's the case with the OP. unless those are his aspirations and he sees the rest of his life as him being on stage, there really is no reason to gear up just yet.
    Also, at eighteen, most dudes aren't mature enough to cycle properly and don't know how to react if something starts to go wrong. I know when I was eighteen, if I tried cycling, I would have effed it all up.
    Just my .02.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

It is truly from a developemental perspective that you should not use excess androgens at a young age. It can also have negatives in the fact that gear can have sides and lets be honest our 18 year old selves were not too sharp.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  300 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.69%

Train natty, train smart, and you will thank me in the long run.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6%

I appreciate all the help, might give it a few more years to reconsider. also, I've never been on a proper diet would anyone have a descent food plan they could send me? looking to bulk but cut as much unnessessary fat as possible
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6%

thanks for all the help, might reconsider in a few years. ps I've never really had a good diet could anyone send a food plan? looking to bulk up but cut as much fat off as possible. worlds hardest task!
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.42%

Here's your misconception. There are 3 basic types of diets, bulking diet(excess calories), Cutting diets(Less calories then you need), Re-composition(usually maintenance calories) .

Bulking you put on muscle and fat.

Cutting you lose muscle and fat.

Recomp is basically staying where you are trying to lean out without muscle loss and increasing strength.

Protein(steak, chicken, eggs, lean ground beef/turkey), Nutrient rich carb's, healthy fats, and fiber will help keep you full.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 08:14 PM
  2. Important question: 1-test considered a "roid"?
    By RippedForce in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 07:17 AM
  3. 18 yr old using T-1 Pro?
    By dannyboy5000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 10:57 AM
  4. Roid IRC Chat
    By pogue in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 03:04 AM
  5. questions about a few roids