Epi/ Stano cycle. What do you think?

Kob

Kob

Awards
Hi guys sorry for my bad english cause im from spain

I was thinking to run an epistane cycle with stano to combat lethargy and to add a androgenic compund. Keep in mind that this is my first ph cycle

The cycle is going to be
Pro-epi: 20/30/30/30/30
Pro-Stano: 400/600/600/600/600

For support ill be running:
-Cycle support
-Liv52
-Joint support

Post cycle:
-Tamoxifen: 20/20/10/10
-Resveratrol: 0/0/3/3/2/2
-Cycle support
-Kre alkalyn
-3gr Vitamin C

this cycle will be for a recomp, so i will consume 300kcals above from maintenance

What do u think?
Thanks, salute u from spain whatever you are on a daily!!

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Your EPI dosage looks fine. You should run it for 6 weeks tho since that's when you can reap its full potential.

Your stano dosage seems a bit low most people run it at like 800 flat. But I don't have that much experience with that compound, so hopefully someone else can chime in.

Your pct looks fine.
But me personally I would just go with nolva at 20/20/10/10 erase at 0/0/3/3/2/1 and DAA at 3grams for 6 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
if youre running the stano to aid in fat loss, just go 600 straight through. if youre lookin for more, go 800-900 or even higher. im guessin youre just usin it for fat loss/lethargy

Kob

Kob

Awards
I know thath i sould run the epi for 5 or 6 weeks at least but i only have 1 bottle so i have two options:

20/20/30/30/30
or
30/30/40/40

Its my first cycle but i think the second one is the best..what do u think
Thanks

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible to get another bottle at all?

And i think running it at 20/20/30/30/30 will be better than running it for only 4 weeks. Plus it is your first cycle so you can see how your body responds to it.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
if youre running the stano to aid in fat loss, just go 600 straight through. if youre lookin for more, go 800-900 or even higher. im guessin youre just usin it for fat loss/lethargy
i agree 600 for 6 weeks or 800.

Kob

Kob

Awards
Well with one bottle i forgot that i can do 20/30/30/30/30 so this will be my cycle, i think for a first user this would be good.

Another question is, you guys think that the milk thirstle in the cycle support will affect to the absortion of epi?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Regardless of how you decide to run it, get some taurine. You'll want to have that for the pumps. If you're running in it, you can probably expect some severe shin pump too.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your edi is to low.

Run Epi-30/45/45/45/45/45
Stano- 800 all the way through or 1000.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Well with one bottle i forgot that i can do 20/30/30/30/30 so this will be my cycle, i think for a first user this would be good.

Another question is, you guys think that the milk thirstle in the cycle support will affect to the absortion of epi?
It might. But thats why most people take there cycle support supplements about 4 hrs after they take there PH.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Consider a bottle of TUDCA for the liver too. Epi at 30-40mg solo for 4wks for me gave me a bad liver panel when I got bloods a month after pct even w/ cycle assist and liv52 preloaded and all the way through pct. Everyone's different but I advise it with all methyls now if money isn't a major concern.

You probably won't feel jack at 20mg, I'd consider starting at 30 straight up. 4 wks is still enough time to reap gains on epi. I gained 6 permanent lbs the first two wks and got strong as hell the nxt two.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Consider a bottle of TUDCA for the liver too. Epi at 30-40mg solo for 4wks for me gave me a bad liver panel when I got bloods a month after pct even w/ cycle assist and liv52 preloaded and all the way through pct. Everyone's different but I advise it with all methyls now if money isn't a major concern.

You probably won't feel jack at 20mg, I'd consider starting at 30 straight up. 4 wks is still enough time to reap gains on epi. I gained 6 permanent lbs the first two wks and got strong as hell the nxt two.
Tudca at 500mg or 250mg?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Every TUDCA product I've ever seen suggests 500mg/day split over 2 doses of 250mg each. I have heard some people like to dose a gram a day even but that seems unnecessary except for the most brutal (read: sketchy at best) cycles or people who know they are particularly prone to high enzymes but insist on using orals anyway.

Kob

Kob

Awards
I think with the cycle support and liv52 will be enough for this stack, i took almost a year without drinking alcohol but my liver is so strong

Also i will add some joints support and fish oil because i think this stack is very dry.

I'm cutting now until May, and then my goal with this cycle in May will be put some more muscle and even reduce a little more the bf%, consuming 300 kcals above maintenance. You think that is going to work?

Thanks all for the responses. Salute

Illist

Awards
Also running 1st epi cycle

Benn trying hard as hell to post a new thread of my own but it says waiting until mod approval and just never shows up.. been over a week now!! anyone have any suggestions please let me know... here is what I'm planning to run if any experienced bros could give me a little feedback .. sorry for jumping in..

Havoc: 30(35)/40/40/40(45)/40(45)/40(45)
Liv52?
CEL Cycle assist preloaded 2 weeks
Fish oil
Multi

PCT
Torem: 90/60/60/30(mg)
DAA @ 3g/day for 6 weeks starting day one of PCT
AI=Erase dosed 0/0/3/3/2/1
do i need to continue cel cycle assist in pct??
thanks guys, again any help on why i cant post on my own?? PM me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cycle assist and liv52 will keep you safe enough; I'd just recommend bloodwork month after pct to make sure your liver recovered fine. If not you know you'll need TUDCA for the next cycle, no big.

I popped fish oil and joint support like it was going out of style (already run it full time, upped doses by 50% at least) on epi and still had creaky joints and painful elbows. Be ready and do everything you can for them. Buddy just cut his epi cycle at 2 wks his joints bugged him so bad.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
pretty sure the OP is a female who is just over 5 ft tall. IMO I'd say the 5 week outline is ok.

Kob

Kob

Awards
Cycle assist and liv52 will keep you safe enough; I'd just recommend bloodwork month after pct to make sure your liver recovered fine. If not you know you'll need TUDCA for the next cycle, no big.

I popped fish oil and joint support like it was going out of style (already run it full time, upped doses by 50% at least) on epi and still had creaky joints and painful elbows. Be ready and do everything you can for them. Buddy just cut his epi cycle at 2 wks his joints bugged him so bad.
I have fish oil and a joint support complex hope it will be enough

Should i take the stano and epi doses together right??

Kob

Kob

Awards
Keep in mind is my first ph cycle, also I only weight 154, because my height is 5,5 so I think 30 mg will be fine

amiller745

Awards
Keep in mind is my first ph cycle, also I only weight 154, because my height is 5,5 so I think 30 mg will be fine
This is your first cycle and you think think you know more than all of the experienced people who have run many cycles?

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Kob good luck mate, I suggest bumping to 45 in the final weeks, I'm doing a stano epi cycle right now. My first cycle was 30 all the way for 4 weeks and when it started to get good it ended.

Stano 800/800/800/800/800/800/0/0
Epi 0/0/45/45/45/45/45/45

Supports cycle assist, liv 52, orange triad, taurine

Pct torem, Nolva on hand if needed, erase, activate xtreme, creatine.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Kob good luck mate, I suggest bumping to 45 in the final weeks, I'm doing a stano epi cycle right now. My first cycle was 30 all the way for 4 weeks and when it started to get good it ended.

Stano 800/800/800/800/800/800/0/0
Epi 0/0/45/45/45/45/45/45

Supports cycle assist, liv 52, orange triad, taurine

Pct torem, Nolva on hand if needed, erase, activate xtreme, creatine.
Is it always best to run Stano 2 weeks earlier and end it 2 weeks earlier? I have seen people run both compounds from the start of their cycle? What do you think of this?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is your first cycle and you think think you know more than all of the experienced people who have run many cycles?
Don't encourage op to use more than they're comfy with for their first cycle; it's not as if they want to run a totally useless amount either. It's a first cycle for a smaller lifter - not everybody's ready to bang sdrol 40mg/ed right out of the gate. Hell, usually we have to talk them off the ledge.

How often do you see posts saying "Hey I'm 18 but I think I wanna run my first cycle. Was thinking a quad methyl stack for 8 wks and my sisters gonna pin 1500mg of test/wk for me since I'm scared of needles, what do you guys think? Tribulus is a good enough pct right?"

amiller745

Awards
Don't encourage op to use more than they're comfy with for their first cycle; it's not as if they want to run a totally useless amount either. It's a first cycle for a smaller lifter - not everybody's ready to bang sdrol 40mg/ed right out of the gate. Hell, usually we have to talk them off the ledge.

How often do you see posts saying "Hey I'm 18 but I think I wanna run my first cycle. Was thinking a quad methyl stack for 8 wks and my sisters gonna pin 1500mg of test/wk for me since I'm scared of needles, what do you guys think? Tribulus is a good enough pct right?"
All I'm saying is there are many people who are turned off to ph because they run a low of dose for a too short of time period for their first cycle. I understand what you're saying in your second paragraph I see post like that all the time.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Ironwiz, I've been told to start them together and run stano another 2 weeks after I did mine backwards

Kob

Kob

Awards
Hey guys good news, I was able to get another bottle of epi, I only can get Havoc rpn, but since both have the alpha isomer in their compound I think it would be fine to use the two in this cycle.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ironwiz, I've been told to start them together and run stano another 2 weeks after I did mine backwards
On point. This is the best way to run it
Epi-1-6
Stano- 1-8 or 2-8

Kob

Kob

Awards
When do you think is the best time to take stano? All pre workout or space the doses throwg the day like epi?