Grabbed some AMS 4-ad on clearence today

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Was at vitamin shop using my annual awards points and an additional %20 off coupon for some protein, creatine etc and I always check the Clearance counter they have when I go in to see if any good deals are there. Well I spotted a bottle of 4ad which I remember reading about from back in the day when I was running m1t or SD cycles before the ban. I know this isn't the same compound but for $15 down from $42 I thought it can't hurt to grab just in case. I've been out of the pro hormone loop for a long time and I'm waiting on delivery on some other stuff I plan to pin in march but was wondering if this stuff has any decent results or affects as i wouldnt mind getting a nice testosterone boost from a mild compound in the meantime. I wanted to know how others have ran this and if there's any need for "serious" pct , I.e. nolva , clomid etc because I don't want to touch my pct stash I have set aside for my next injectable cycle. I've searched and read a few things but its kinda hard to determine which 4ad some are taking about considering everyone stockpiled before the ban like 8 years ago. Is there any worth to it running as a stand alone? Any other non critical helpful info is appreciated as well. Thanx

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
zero benifit to running it as a stand alone.

but will stack well with some more 4-dhea, then all you'll need to add in is something else like superdrol.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
vitamin shoppe sells prohormones? what madness is this? i thought most supplement stores stopped doing that a long time ago

basically people use the 4ad for 2 reasons. a noobile first run with dhea metabolites, or as a sort of test base for the harsher orals like hdrol, epi, pmag, sd, m1t; basically all the methyls

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
local VS sells the entire lg science line up

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
nope, but its locked in a clear shelf and specifically says 18 or older