Best gear to take to BULK up. (Gain Weight)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

yo lets get this homeslice back on track so hes been lifitng 5 years (my azz) and needs to drink pre workout (get some prodigy) based on his picture it looks like his split is Mon: chest, Wed: abz, Fri: chest & abz, u think u need gear bitchz do u even know what food is??

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Good to know, I'll pick some up soon! Always down to try a new pwo

Thanks!
    dude u got a sick back i wanna touch it
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post

dude u got a sick back i wanna touch it
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    yo lets get this homeslice back on track so hes been lifitng 5 years (my azz) and needs to drink pre workout (get some prodigy) based on his picture it looks like his split is Mon: chest, Wed: abz, Fri: chest & abz, u think u need gear bitchz do u even know what food is??
    LOL @ this post.

OP, these guys are right. If your friends had to take gear to get to 200lb they're ****ing puss1es.

Let's just put it this way OP:
    Train hard, eat harder. Sleep allot.
    I don't want you to stop eating until you feel uncomfortable FOR EVERY MEAL.

Continue this process for a year and you might actually hit 200, natty.
    Hold that weight for half a year then cut slowly and you'll be a sick **** m8.
    Then you can look at your friends and ask if they even lift.. Juicing to hit 200 is fawkin pathetic.

Anyways, anything worth having is going to be hard to acquire.
    >5'8" 200 lb 13% bf scooby all natty
    you'll get there m8, just keep on keepin on
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Snickes16 View Post
    well sorry I didn't know what prodigy is. I'm just getting into the supplements and all that. I've been lifting for 5 years but haven't taken steroids or anything. And I haven't ever kept track of my calories, (which I am going to do now) thanks for making people feel stupid I'm sure it made you feel better.
    This is why you should in NO WAY be even thinking about drugs. Seriously. I compete 155 naturally. I'm 180 off season right now. Natty. Eat and train right. If you have little knowledge of basic supplements, then you do not need to be dabbling in gear. It's tempting, I understand. Esp when your friends got jacked. Watch em shrink though or get mad sides. Do they even have PCT lined up afterward?

Your best bet is to hook up on the PNI triple stack and get a porgram from one of the reps. Or better yet, find a trainer that can push you in the right direction. We are here to help my friend. I'd love to do what I can to get you where you need to be. If that's you in the avi, you have a great start and there are a lot of people on this board that can get you rolling!
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.23%

Quote Originally Posted by hossjob View Post

This is why you should in NO WAY be even thinking about drugs. Seriously. I compete 155 naturally. I'm 180 off season right now. Natty. Eat and train right. If you have little knowledge of basic supplements, then you do not need to be dabbling in gear. It's tempting, I understand. Esp when your friends got jacked. Watch em shrink though or get mad sides. Do they even have PCT lined up afterward?

Your best bet is to hook up on the PNI triple stack and get a porgram from one of the reps. Or better yet, find a trainer that can push you in the right direction. We are here to help my friend. I'd love to do what I can to get you where you need to be. If that's you in the avi, you have a great start and there are a lot of people on this board that can get you rolling!
    I'm on my phone so it's hard to see but you look big for 155 onstage.
    How tall are you?
    I made lightweight cutoff by a quarter pound, was 154.25 at weigh inns at 5.8" and I think you look quite bigger..
    Natty as well
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.89%

I am 5'7". I have been a welter and middle before (if the show doesn't have welter weight). In that shot I weighed in the night before and actually was over and went to the bathroom, peed, spit, blowed my nose and came back at 154.21. Later a few weeks later though I weighed in at night for another show and hit 153 and some change. That was the best I've ever looked. Ireally sucked down to make light weight then I kind of **** loaded a bit after pre judging and totally filled out. In that shot I did not **** load at all, but was pretty full. And thank you. I take that as a compliment my friend. I need to be a legit welter to really do some damage and I've spent the last year and a half trying to get up to a legit 180 off season and am having hard time doing that without adding more fat than I think is acceptable.
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.23%

Quote Originally Posted by hossjob View Post
    I am 5'7". I have been a welter and middle before (if the show doesn't have welter weight). In that shot I weighed in the night before and actually was over and went to the bathroom, peed, spit, blowed my nose and came back at 154.21. Later a few weeks later though I weighed in at night for another show and hit 153 and some change. That was the best I've ever looked. Ireally sucked down to make light weight then I kind of **** loaded a bit after pre judging and totally filled out. In that shot I did not **** load at all, but was pretty full. And thank you. I take that as a compliment my friend. I need to be a legit welter to really do some damage and I've spent the last year and a half trying to get up to a legit 180 off season and am having hard time doing that without adding more fat than I think is acceptable.
    If you're naturally lean and young still I'd suggest gaining a little extra fluff. You'll get stronger and be able to build more muscle. Plus if you push your body to a heavier weight and then just float at that weight for a while you'll slowly lean out, and that new weight will become your body's new set point..

Especially seeing as you're in the same position as me, was at the top of the weight class, gained some muscle, and will now be sitting at the bottom of the next weight class.

I went from my contest weight of 155 slowly to 185 stayed there for a while, and now I've dirty bulked up to 200.yeah, i'm at 14%bf, but i'm going to keep it here for a few months and slowly recomp.
    Then summertime I'll cut down to 185-190 and be a sick cun.t..
    Being in a depleted state will make my muscles a sponge when the time comes to bulk again..

I highly suggest you try carb / calorie cycling for bulking. it works wonders in keeping you relatively lean while adding size
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

If you're naturally lean and young still I'd suggest gaining a little extra fluff. You'll get stronger and be able to build more muscle. Plus if you push your body to a heavier weight and then just float at that weight for a while you'll slowly lean out, and that new weight will become your body's new set point..

Especially seeing as you're in the same position as me, was at the top of the weight class, gained some muscle, and will now be sitting at the bottom of the next weight class.

I went from my contest weight of 155 slowly to 185 stayed there for a while, and now I've dirty bulked up to 200.yeah, i'm at 14%bf, but i'm going to keep it here for a few months and slowly recomp.
    Then summertime I'll cut down to 185-190 and be a sick cun.t..
    Being in a depleted state will make my muscles a sponge when the time comes to bulk again..

I highly suggest you try carb / calorie cycling for bulking. it works wonders in keeping you relatively lean while adding size
    I believe in fluff ^
    5'10 201 natty teen , kinda going with what you said keeping my weight a little higher and watching the waist line slim while the scale stays the same. Filling out into my target weight then when I cut to 180 185 it'll be like BAM
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.89%

You wanna gain weight?!we have a girl who answers the phone in our office that weighs at least 300 and she isn't even trying!! Go get a large pizza dump olive oil on it then drink at least a gallon of milk a day put sugar and milk in coffee cover food with ketchup add calories eat lift. You will grow. Are you seriously thinking about gear now?
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

Quote Originally Posted by jack_black
    You wanna gain weight?!we have a girl who answers the phone in our office that weighs at least 300 and she isn't even trying!! Go get a large pizza dump olive oil on it then drink at least a gallon of milk a day put sugar and milk in coffee cover food with ketchup add calories eat lift. You will grow. Are you seriously thinking about gear now?
    Mmmmm big secretaries are my fetish
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.89%

No doubt they are

Similar Forum Threads

1. BUlk UP GAIN WEIGHT
    By gchamp in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 01:37 PM
  2. what is the best supplement to take to bulk up?
    By mapexman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 09:45 PM
  3. Best way to take down bulk BCAA's??
    By rankbull in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 07:49 PM
  4. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 04:47 PM
  5. Want To Bulk Up/Gain Weight?
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 45