How to muscle gain realistically

  1. Registered User
    cyb3rtr0n1k's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    125
    Answers
    0

    How to muscle gain realistically


    Hi

    Im thinking of taking my first PH next bulk in the form of LG Trifecta stack.

    If my diet was a par (300 cals surplus) and my training was solid (2 days on, 1 day off) How much muscle can someone gain in a single cycle?

    I know this is different for everyone, but I just wanna see if its worth it before I take the plunge

  2. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cyb3rtr0n1k View Post
    Hi

    Im thinking of taking my first PH next bulk in the form of LG Trifecta stack.

    If my diet was a par (300 cals surplus) and my training was solid (2 days on, 1 day off) How much muscle can someone gain in a single cycle?

    I know this is different for everyone, but I just wanna see if its worth it before I take the plunge
    Depends, what is your age, height, weight, body fat?
  3. Registered User
    cyb3rtr0n1k's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    125
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Depends, what is your age, height, weight, body fat?
    Age 31
    Height 5' 7"
    Weight 170lb (cutting atm)
    Body fat 13%(ish)
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0


    its a basic stack, dont expect much but i would bump the surplus up a few more 100 cals, maybe 5-8 solid lbs
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Registered User
    cyb3rtr0n1k's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    125
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    its a basic stack, dont expect much but i would bump the surplus up a few more 100 cals, maybe 5-8 solid lbs
    5-8lb of lbm in one cycle seems fine by me lol
  6. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cyb3rtr0n1k View Post

    5-8lb of lbm in one cycle seems fine by me lol
    i ran m1d black for my first ph and held 6lbs.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  7. Registered User
    cyb3rtr0n1k's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    125
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i ran m1d black for my first ph and held 6lbs.
    6lb would do me fine lol. I just wanna start of on something mild
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how to maintain gains in Ramadan
    By wasim malik in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 02:16 PM
  2. animal eaters toggling approach to muscle gain and fat loss
    By animaleater in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 12:35 AM
  3. How to keep gains after a cycleo
    By Matty85 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 11:24 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 05:16 PM
  5. How To Keep Gains From Gear
    By gten79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 07:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in