S-4 lovers?!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
How do you guys like it and how bad is the vision sides? I tried Osta before and like it and want to try S-4 also but are a little afraid of the vision sides... Maybe do 5 days on and 2 days off and the sides is not as bad?

Any input is appreciated!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i havnt done any sarms so im just speaking out of what ive read. but it seems to me that yellow eye side is kinda of hit-or-miss with users as in some get it, some dont. and it realy only effects night vision. so as long as youre not workin late hours in the dark, or driving around at night, you should just sleep through it. someone plz correct me if im wrong though lol

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Yeah, but vision sides sounds scary to me... I maybe do GW151650 instead, it seems safer..?

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
its the strongest of the sarms, but comes with the most sides... the dosing protocol is very delicate and should be followed properly... i will post a thread on how to properly dose it...

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
its the strongest of the sarms, but comes with the most sides... the dosing protocol is very delicate and should be followed properly... i will post a thread on how to properly dose it...
I wouldnt say its the strongest.

Its great for lean gains/cutting but with more sides the Osta

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Vision sides started happening for me around day 5 or 6. I am taking it continuously though and not doing 5 days on 2 off. Its not just night vision (which has plummeted for me) but also adjusting from light to dark. 60mg a day dosed three times 20/20/20 is what I'm doing

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
it definitely is the strongest... i have years of experience and research with it as well as thorough studies... they all serve their purpose but s4 has the most profound effect...