Why doesnt taking ai on cycle effect gains?

shlabob

Awards
From what i read taking an ai while on a cycle wot effect your gains from the pro hormone, but i don't get why if the ai is supposed to bring your body back to normal after the cycle.
Right now i just started a cycle of finaflex 1-alpha 2 caps a day (morning and night) and i have also been taking it along with pure test 4 a day (2 in the morning and 2 at night) and pct revolution black 1 a day (night) and cel cycle assist 8 a day (4 in the morning and 4 at night 4 hours after taking the alpha). I wanna make sure i am doing this right and that the pct revolution black wont effect my gains from the alpha.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
From what i read taking an ai while on a cycle wot effect your gains from the pro hormone, but i don't get why if the ai is supposed to bring your body back to normal after the cycle.
You may be confusing AIs with SERMs.

shlabob

Awards
I know the difference i just dont g et it if your supposed to use it as pct to bring your body back to normal how would it not have a negative effect on gains during a cycle?

If i take pct rev. Black 1 a day and then 2 a day post cycle will my estrogen get too low or will i be ok

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know the difference i just dont g et it if your supposed to use it as pct to bring your body back to normal how would it not have a negative effect on gains during a cycle?

If i take pct rev. Black 1 a day and then 2 a day post cycle will my estrogen get too low or will i be ok
This is a question for a Finaflex rep.

shlabob

Awards
Lets see if i get this right while we wait for a Finaflex rep to correct me.

1Alpha (PH) metabolizes in your body to create a form of testosterone. Your testicles sense this form of testosterone and stop producing and thus start to shrink. The testosterone naturally metabolizes into estrogen. Since there is more testosterone in the body than normal there is now more estrogen being created.

Since muscle growth is best accomplished with this high level of testosterone and estrogen is hurting this process, it's best to remove the estrogen from the body. Revolution has an AI in it that removes the estrogen but you don't want to remove all estrogen because it is needed for BP regulation, joint health, etc. This is why only 1 cap of Revolution is taken on cycle. Revolution also has support sups in it for prostrate health and liver support which are required on cycle.

Now, I'm not sure why you are taking Pure Test on cycle. It would be better to wait and use it for PCT since the DAA in it is designed to promote natural testosterone production.

Now, your cycle ends and you want to get the testicles to produce testosterone again. To do this you flood your body with DAA which is in Pure Test. The testicles respond with testosterone production in higher amounts. Again this testosterone is metabolizing into estrogen. You want to use 2 caps of Revolution with it's AI to remove estrogen from the body. By end of PCT your testicles will be normal size and your testosterone and estrogen levels will be normal again.

Whew, I hope this is correct as I'm still a beginner. Finaflex reps how accurate am I?
So in your opinion I'm doing it right?
And the reason I'm taking pure test on cycle is because since all the testosterone being put into your body causes the natural production to slow down i am taking it so it keeps it going and wont shut down.

shlabob

Awards
And yea thats what i was planning on doing for pct continue pure test 4 a day and go up to 2 a day for rev. Black and also 2 weeks into the pct i will start using creatrona 4 a day and ignite 2 pre workout

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Why are you taking a pct and test booster while on cycle..

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right now i just started a cycle of finaflex 1-alpha 2 caps a day (morning and night) and i have also been taking it along with pure test 4 a day (2 in the morning and 2 at night) and pct revolution black 1 a day (night) and cel cycle assist 8 a day (4 in the morning and 4 at night 4 hours after taking the alpha). I wanna make sure i am doing this right and that the pct revolution black wont effect my gains from the alpha.
Sorry. This is a question for a Finaflex rep.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So in your opinion I'm doing it right?
And the reason I'm taking pure test on cycle is because since all the testosterone being put into your body causes the natural production to slow down i am taking it so it keeps it going and wont shut down.
You're still going to shut down. DAA does stimulate LH though, so it will keep your nuts from getting TOO lazy but unless you are using hcg you can guarantee a good amount of shut down.

When you enter pct, you are releasing your testicles from the suppression. Natural testosterone will slowly begin to rise, and as a result estrogen will rebound. The AI serves at least two purposes here.
It limits the amount of estrogen thus keeping your muscles from being completely catabolic (although thanks to glycogen stores descending in pct you will lose some "gains"), and reduces the chance of gyno.
It also gives your natural testosterone levels a chance to shine, seeing how the AI will block some of the estrogen (estrogen binds to testosterone) if that makes any sense.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you should drop the CEL Cycle Assist and stick with 1 cap Revolution Black every night while on cycle. In PCT take 2 caps Revolution at night along with 6 caps Pure Test.

You are only taking 1 cap 1Alpha in the morning and 1 cap 12 hours later, right? Depending on results you may want to increase to 3 to 4 caps per day.

Finaflex reps will verify this with you when they see this post.
Why drop cycle assist? Pimples and an enlarged prostate, just to name a couple sides, don't sound that fun to me.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Cycle Assist is not overkill then? Wouldn't Revolution be enough for cycle support. I defer to your experience. Thanks

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Cycle Assist is not overkill then? Wouldn't Revolution be enough for cycle support. I defer to your experience. Thanks
Actually just assumed it was only the arimastane, until I looked. I see it has everything it needs for on cycle too, nice!
And since it does have DAA, although a low dose, OP could probably cut his Pure Test dosage down some.

shlabob

Awards
So should i definetly cut out the cycle assist? how would it be over kill i didn't think rev. Black had stuff in it to prevent pimples
And what should cut the pure test dose down to, would 2 a day be enough 1 in morning and one at night? And also if i cut out the cycle assist should i take one milk thistle capsule a day to because i noticed lower stomach pains idk if its just in my head or i its something to really pay attention to this is only my 3rd day of the cycle so its most likely just in my head

shlabob

Awards
I think you should drop the CEL Cycle Assist and stick with 1 cap Revolution Black every night while on cycle. In PCT take 2 caps Revolution at night along with 6 caps Pure Test.
Why take revolution black 2 at night on pct instead of 1 in the morning and one at night

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why take revolution black 2 at night on pct instead of 1 in the morning and one at night
Test levels apparently are lowest at night.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a question for a Finaflex rep.