Dosing Help PLEASE!!

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
So im running a combo of test E and P which totals to 700 mgs a week, I am going to add Deca and NPP to the mix but my question is how to dose the deca or NPP. I figured I would do NPP at 400 mgs a week and throw in deca at around 300 mgs a week totaling 700 mgs of durabolin compound a week. To be honest i could care less about my penis working becuase i will be bulking and any women are not in my interest, im just wondering about any other ways to do it. I have 4 100 mgs/ml vials of NPP and 6 250mgs/ml vials of Deca (lots of test).

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
why would you ever run deca and npp at the same time? that makes no sense whatsoever... its fine to kickstart with test prop but you really only need to do that 4 weeks... how long are you running this cycle and what is the layout you have planned... it sounds like a mess...

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Deca: 300 mgs a week (24 weeks)
NPP: 400 mgs a week (1-12 weeks)
Test E: 500 mgs a week (cruise dosage)
Test P: 200 mgs a week (weeks 1-12)
EPI-SD bridge: weeks 1-8

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So im running a combo of test E and P which totals to 700 mgs a week, I am going to add Deca and NPP to the mix but my question is how to dose the deca or NPP. I figured I would do NPP at 400 mgs a week and throw in deca at around 300 mgs a week totaling 700 mgs of durabolin compound a week. To be honest i could care less about my penis working becuase i will be bulking and any women are not in my interest, im just wondering about any other ways to do it. I have 4 100 mgs/ml vials of NPP and 6 250mgs/ml vials of Deca (lots of test).
oh shiit. thats gonna be a long ass pct.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
PCT pfffffff blast and cruise homie

No I'm not ***gin

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
500 mg of test IS NOT A CRUISE... not even close... Im just going to leave this alone... Your going to fck yourself really bad man but you sound like the type that is intent on doing it and not changing so good luck

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Yeah Dylan u blast and cruise? U know a lot about the "right " crusing dosages