Bro science or no science?

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
Is there any back to back comparisons or any scientific evidence that estrogen is needed to build muscle? Has anybody run a cycle with no ai and then the same cycle with an ai with any major differences in lbm at the end of pct? (Not water weight that just drops off, just clean gains you were left with)

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Is there any back to back comparisons or any scientific evidence that estrogen is needed to build muscle? Has anybody run a cycle with no ai and then the same cycle with an ai with any major differences in lbm at the end of pct? (Not water weight that just drops off, just clean gains you were left with)
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroids-bodybuilding-articles/391-aromatizable-androgens-anabolism-role-estrogen-muscle-growth.html

William Llewellyn explains it here

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
So on that note... Me being prone to gyno... Would 0.5mg of letro eod or 0.6mg e3d completely shut down estrogen?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
either it's a coincidence that another thread was made asking pretty much the same question (that I answered) or op saw such thread, thought I'm full of shiit, and decided to make another one?

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
either it's a coincidence that another thread was made asking pretty much the same question (that I answered) or op saw such thread, thought I'm full of shiit, and decided to make another one?
Yeah I saw your reply and thought, this guys talking bubbles!! oO ooO
Haha joking a side iv just read your reply to that thread, do you think the doses of letro I mentioned above would be too much for my cycle? I'm running test e at 500mg a week

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
So on that note... Me being prone to gyno... Would 0.5mg of letro eod or 0.6mg e3d completely shut down estrogen?
i would much rather have to little estro than to much. but i doubt 0.5mg eod would crush your estrogen, cant say for certain though. but everyone is different. some people have said that 0.25mg was enough to reverse gyno, while others need 2.5 so it can vary quite a bit.

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
i would much rather have to little estro than to much. but i doubt 0.5mg eod would crush your estrogen, cant say for certain though. but everyone is different. some people have said that 0.25mg was enough to reverse gyno, while others need 2.5 so it can vary quite a bit.
Thanks for the reply, going to try going e3d as iv read that the half life is 4 days and if any symptoms appear back to eod, only in week 3 of my cycle so want to make sure I'm not over doing it... Even though iv read thread after thread! I won't be happy with dosing until the gains start

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
I've used letro on cycle. It doesn't hinder gains whatsoever unless ur shooting for water weight...it'll actually keep u drier and leaner

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
I've used letro on cycle. It doesn't hinder gains whatsoever unless ur shooting for water weight...it'll actually keep u drier and leaner
Nice to finally come across someone with first hand experience, how many mg was you using per week?

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
1.25 EOD. Kept me pretty damn dry. Ended up shrinking my pre existing gyno too. Libido was through the roof and i had no issue w joints. Everyone reacts differently. I know people who cant be on letro for more than a week due to sides.