Aromasin vs Adex

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which would you say is better?

I've only used Adex before. .5mg whenever needed for sides.

Going to run a Test E/Dbol cycle soon.

Would proper dose for aromasin be about 12.5mg when needed?

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
I found 12.5 eod completely killed my estro while on 600mg test e. I just cut the dose in half and will go back for bloods in a couple weeks to see how that does effects me. Just something to keep in mind it affects people differently.

Sent from my SGH-i777 using Tapatalk 2

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, ones an AI and the others a sducidal AI

Yea but in every log I see these 2 seem to be interchangeable. Half the people run adex, the other half run asin.

Was wondering if there was a clear distinction/reason to use one over the other.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Yea but in every log I see these 2 seem to be interchangeable. Half the people run adex, the other half run asin.

Was wondering if there was a clear distinction/reason to use one over the other.
Aromasin will lower and control your e levels better and more effectively than adex. Also with aromasin e rebound isn't a concern when you come off cycle

~ MANotaur

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
everyone reacts differently to different things... i just ran aromasin 12.5 mg ed on my cycle and it didn't kill my estro at all and i made great gains... i am a big fan of aromasin and not so much of arimidex... arimidex only suppresses estro and not that well as it is... aromasin is a suicide inhibitor and with something that aromatizes like dbol, i highly recommend aromasin... just make sure you are getting a high quality...

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
everyone reacts differently to different things... i just ran aromasin 12.5 mg ed on my cycle and it didn't kill my estro at all and i made great gains... i am a big fan of aromasin and not so much of arimidex... arimidex only suppresses estro and not that well as it is... aromasin is a suicide inhibitor and with something that aromatizes like dbol, i highly recommend aromasin... just make sure you are getting a high quality...
Good to know. Yea the Dbol sides worry me a bit. Can't tell for sure though as I've never run it, but knowing aromasin works better to control those sides makes a huge difference.

As for the quality, I will be getting it from the same source as the rest of my gear, so hope its good.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aromasin will lower and control your e levels better and more effectively than adex. Also with aromasin e rebound isn't a concern when you come off cycle

~ MANotaur

Thanks for the help bro. Quick question: I would use the Asin in the same way as Adex- As needed and only until cycle ends. NOT in PCT (where I would switch to Nolva/Clomid)?

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Thanks for the help bro. Quick question: I would use the Asin in the same way as Adex- As needed and only until cycle ends. NOT in PCT (where I would switch to Nolva/Clomid)?
You want to be consistent during cycle. Not prn like your sayin. QOD or QD works best with exemestane. And definitely a no on the pct.

~ MANotaur

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
With its half life of 27 hours it is the most edfective at acheieving consistent levels when administered daily but QOD works for well for many people too. Just monitor your body and if you start to notice a loss in libido amongst other things, either lower the dose or extend the dosing period. I would lower the dose before doing the latter. Can I ask if its liquid, caps, or tabs??

~ MANotaur

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With its half life of 27 hours it is the most edfective at acheieving consistent levels when administered daily but QOD works for well for many people too. Just monitor your body and if you start to notice a loss in libido amongst other things, either lower the dose or extend the dosing period. I would lower the dose before doing the latter. Can I ask if its liquid, caps, or tabs??

~ MANotaur
12.5mg CAPS, so I don't think I'll be able to adjust the dose at all outside of skipping days

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You want to be consistent during cycle. Not prn like your sayin. QOD or QD works best with exemestane. And definitely a no on the pct.

~ MANotaur
I am going to say ed for more stable blood levels and disagree with the no exemestane during pct it actually is quite synergistic with nolvadex.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to say ed for more stable blood levels

Worried that ED would drop estrogen levels too much.

Maybe start EOD or E3D? If problems from Dbol get bad, could bump to ED until better?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Worried that ED would drop estrogen levels too much.

Maybe start EOD or E3D? If problems from Dbol get bad, could bump to ED until better?
Is it liquid form, cap or tab. Liquid form and tab can be split. Cap form can technically be split but you would have to put it in liquid suspension which would involve using a solvent most commonly ethanol (everclear).

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
I am going to say ed for more stable blood levels and disagree with the no exemestane during pct it actually is quite synergistic with nolvadex.
I just don't like the idea of an ai during pct period. The rise in estrogen can make the ride and recovery easier IMO. Aromasin is great for this because rebound isn't an issue like it is with letro and adex

~ MANotaur

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it liquid form, cap or tab. Liquid form and tab can be split. Cap form can technically be split but you would have to put it in liquid suspension which would involve using a solvent most commonly ethanol (everclear).
Caps. 12.5mg each.