gyno questions need info asap!!

inklife

Awards
Went into the doctor wed this week for a lump under my nipple. The doctor suggested it was gyno and they were going to remove it. The.question I is I.want to compete this June but the surgery would be in Feb will I have enough time with recovery??? Also if I let it go to after the comp should I be okay? Will the gyno get worse our cause harm??

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
are you currently on a cycle? if not, it shouldnt really get significantly worse over the course of a few months. but if you were to go into surgery now, you wont be able to lift for a little while. and it might leave a little scar

inklife

Awards
are you currently on a cycle? if not, it shouldnt really get significantly worse over the course of a few months. but if you were to go into surgery now, you wont be able to lift for a little while. and it might leave a little scar
I'm not currently taking any cycles but I was going to start another within the next couple months, and that's why I didn't wanna get the surgery in Feb and try to compete in June I figured cuz the recovery time is about 4 weeks

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i know liftandeat just got gyno surgery done. so maybe he'll come in and tell you about the recovery period and what not. or you can try to pm him

inklife

Awards
Okay would it be recommended to.get before starting another cycle though, the reason I.believe I have it is because I didn't pct at all on my last, I wasn't knowledgeable on how to take a cycle. This next one IM going to have arimdex and a pct

mik14

mik14

Awards
I had surgery last march, the scars are unnoticeable if you go to a good surgeon & I was back lifting hard 5-6 weeks after surgery.

I started lifting in the 4th week lightly and was back to normal at 6

inklife

Awards
I had surgery last march, the scars are unnoticeable if you go to a good surgeon & I was back lifting hard 5-6 weeks after surgery.

I started lifting in the 4th week lightly and was back to normal at 6
Did you run another cycle after

mik14

mik14

Awards
Na gone natty now. That with a huge change in diet, getting great results. Il stay natty cause I don't have to put up with the sides of being on & off cycle!

inklife

Awards
Na gone natty now. That with a huge change in diet, getting great results. Il stay natty cause I don't have to put up with the sides of being on & off cycle!
Can I wait it out till.July run another cycle in the mean time?

mik14

mik14

Awards
Can I wait it out till.July run another cycle in the mean time?
Lol that's up to you man!

I myself put up with it for a long time before I had surgery.

And I don't want to risk it again now I have had surgery.

But you know what happens one cycle leads to another & another, it was highly addictive to me and I found it really hard to give it up. The results I'm getting now are enough to keep me driven to achieve more results natural.

inklife

Awards
Lol that's up to you man!

I myself put up with it for a long time before I had surgery.

And I don't want to risk it again now I have had surgery.

But you know what happens one cycle leads to another & another, it was highly addictive to me and I found it really hard to give it up. The results I'm getting now are enough to keep me driven to achieve more results natural.
Thanks man appreciate the advice!

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
I have a small lump behind my nips (smaller than a pea now) I had it small from puberty in one nipple and increased the size of it running a stupid cycle that a friend of mine suggested... Little did I know at the time he was an idiot!! Anyway since then I used letro and the lumps are tiny again, I'm currently running a test e cycle with 0.5 mg of letro eod and if anything the lumps are still shrinking...

inklife

Awards
I have a small lump behind my nips (smaller than a pea now) I had it small from puberty in one nipple and increased the size of it running a stupid cycle that a friend of mine suggested... Little did I know at the time he was an idiot!! Anyway since then I used letro and the lumps are tiny again, I'm currently running a test e cycle with 0.5 mg of letro eod and if anything the lumps are still shrinking...
I.e. here letro is great for reducing them! I'm planning on running adex do you think it will have the same results because it is an AI

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I.e. here letro is great for reducing them! I'm planning on running adex do you think it will have the same results because it is an AI
its possible but unlikely imo. letro inhibits about 98% of aromatase activity. adex is roughly about half as effective i believe.

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
its possible but unlikely imo. letro inhibits about 98% of aromatase activity. adex is roughly about half as effective i believe.
^^^ this
I personally would run letro, or at least have letro on hand incase things start getting worse

inklife

Awards
Almost forgot to ask after discontinuing it Errol there be a rebound affect of estrogen??

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Can letro be Ran on it's own??
yes, people run letro solo for gyno reduction all the time. there can be a estrogen rebound effect afterwords so its recommend to slowly taper off the letro and follow that with either nolva or a suicidal AI