Can i get as big or bigger than Brock lesnar? and whats his b/f?

S

Silvercrank

Awards
I don't mean fatass 280 lesnar. I mean brock lesnar when he was fighting in the UFC at 265 lbs at 6'2.5 (real height)
Im 6'1 currently 215 and going back on a bulk, and want to get to 260 pounds, im only an inch and a half shorter than him. Im assuming his body fat is about 15% possibly heigher than that while in the ufc, so id be 260 15% 6'1, is this possible? with gear of course.

p.s. also if anyone knows what mariuz pudzianowski's body fat was when was 340 lbs? hes also only 6'1
thank you

W

wrathchild281

Awards
lol his next thread title will read... can i be as big as Sampsonite!?

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
And then he will throw in but I love Brock

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UFC HW champ (tied for the record of most defenses of the championship, too)
NCAA All-American and champ

Yep...total slob.
lol :)

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yep...total slob.
And he was the WWF champion. That takes hard work.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yep...total slob.
don't care about ufc or what he did he in college...that means nothing to how he looks

sorry i'll pass on that 265lbs....he can keep that extra weight and that tattoo

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
don't care about ufc or what he did he in college...that means nothing to how he looks

I know you want that haircut though.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Brock-Lesnar-Bio.jpg

Fairly certain he is leaner than you are, but keep living in your glass house.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, that dude was so jacked. I remember the first time I ever saw him, and all I saw was traps.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Op said he wants to look like UFC Brock not WWE...the UFC Brock is a slob, a ball of mass with no structure or shape

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Op said he wants to look like UFC Brock not WWE...the UFC Brock is a slob, a ball of mass with no structure or shape
If you were more educated on the topic, you'd know that Brock cut weight to make 265 and didn't walk around at that weight, but since you only try to detract from an amazing athlete, I doubt you knew that.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Haha im just subbed for the entertainment....

The answer: you can be whatever your little heart wants shnookems.....
Baha....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
this reminds me of the "i wanna look like john cena" thread

W

wrathchild281

Awards
lol slob huh? Roy nelson would be a closer fighter to label a slob but since he is a professional athlete being paid to smash ppl i think ill keep my mouth shut..but u my man are very nieve!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcmizNnM1n8
If this guy is a slob id love to see what ur opinion of an athlete is. IMO u couldnt hang or keep up with the slobbish brock lesnar on even an lighter day of training. Hey coulda been born with all the tools and gifts in the world but its whats inside that brings those to greatness

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do they compete at a professional level earning compensation for performances in a physical activity? If so then yes.
Meh, all you did was define what a professional is. The profession being physical activity.

Idc, it's just used as too broad of a term, IMO, bc are cyclists, crossfit, ping pong "athletes"? Under that definition they all are but you and I both know they're not an athlete in its purest sense. Fighter athlete I think fits perfectly but who am I?

Sorry off topic midnight observation. Carry on gentlemen, carry on....

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Meh, all you did was define what a professional is. The profession being physical activity.

Idc, it's just used as too broad of a term, IMO, bc are cyclists, crossfit, ping pong "athletes"? Under that definition they all are but you and I both know they're not an athlete in its purest sense. Fighter athlete I think fits perfectly but who am I?

Sorry off topic midnight observation. Carry on gentlemen, carry on....
Cmon dw... the guys that do eating contests arent athletes? Jeesh... way to kill my dreams sire...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Do they compete at a professional level earning compensation for performances in a physical activity? If so then yes.
What if your not at a professional level? If your an amateur are u not an athlete?

00S4Boy

Awards
What if your not at a professional level? If your an amateur are u not an athlete?
I would still group amateur's as professional level, for most of them it's a lifestyle not a hobby.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I would still group amateur's as professional level, for most of them it's a lifestyle not a hobby.
If its a lifestyle then your an athlete? Just opening up your mind sir.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, only thing that, by definition, separates a professional from an amateur is being paid.

I'm just ball busting. I don't think they're athletes but that's just me. This thread has been de-railed hard lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol slob huh? Roy nelson would be a closer fighter to label a slob but since he is a professional athlete being paid to smash ppl i think ill keep my mouth shut..but u my man are very nieve!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcmizNnM1n8
If this guy is a slob id love to see what ur opinion of an athlete is. IMO u couldnt hang or keep up with the slobbish brock lesnar on even an lighter day of training. Hey coulda been born with all the tools and gifts in the world but its whats inside that brings those to greatness
smh....has nothing to do with his athletic ability or if he could "beat" me up lol.....it has to do with why someone would want to look like him....shaquille o'neil is also a freak athlete, but i wouldn't think ppl would say "oh i want to look like him"....maybe be as athletic but not look like them

i'd think if someone's goal was 245lbs....it would be to look more like vernon davis who's listed at 250 than a brock lesnar

W

wrathchild281

Awards
smh....has nothing to do with his athletic ability or if he could "beat" me up lol.....it has to do with why someone would want to look like him....shaquille o'neil is also a freak athlete, but i wouldn't think ppl would say "oh i want to look like him"....maybe be as athletic but not look like them

i'd think if someone's goal was 245lbs....it would be to look more like vernon davis who's listed at 250 than a brock lesnar
Good call tho on the vernon davis part but this is coming from a niner faithful haha. Vernon in my opinion is one of the freakiest athletes to ever play. I can only imagine what he would look like if he got on gear...lol IMO thats why ronnie coleman was special. He not only waited till he was 22+ to start gear but by that point he was already a solid 240 lb college linebacker. He pretty much built the best natural base u could build before he went to the dark side.

T

texastea

Awards
Good call tho on the vernon davis part but this is coming from a niner faithful haha. Vernon in my opinion is one of the freakiest athletes to ever play. I can only imagine what he would look like if he got on gear...lol IMO thats why ronnie coleman was special. He not only waited till he was 22+ to start gear but by that point he was already a solid 240 lb college linebacker. He pretty much built the best natural base u could build before he went to the dark side.
I haven't kept up with the Ronnie Coleman legend over the years, but was under the impression that he played safety at around 205 - 210 lbs and didn't start serious bodybuilding until several years out of college.

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
I believe Coleman got into Bodybuilding as a joke when he was rookie on the police department

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I believe Coleman got into Bodybuilding as a joke when he was rookie on the police department
coleman started bodybuilding to look like lesnar

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Now I realize what others bitch about; you have to be at least 12 years old before you Start a thread on this site. Geez lord help us.....