Nipple sensitivity.

nebraskaheat

nebraskaheat

Awards
Only 1 week into my first PH cycle and I have a question in regards to nipple sensitivity..

From reading via search I know it's not gyno..

But just how common is it and when do you get concerned?

There is no pain, or swelling. I really can't describe it other than to say they are slightly more sensitive. I feel my shirt rubbing them when I move my arms.

I'm not panicking or anything, just want to get some clarification on how common it is and whenif it continues I should take action. Thanks..

nebraskaheat

nebraskaheat

Awards
and this is why i am going natural from now on :)
it is very common just imbalance in the hormones probs. if your worried try some erase

HEHE, I now know what a my wife was complaining about during breastfeeding.. She would say her nipples were so sensitive she would bandage them as just the rubbing in her bra drove her mad.. I was like suck it up.. Yikes, now I know how annoying it can be..

I've always been natty too.. Figured I'd give a PH cycle a try. Loving the "paper thin" feel and vascularity.. This nipple thing has been the only downside..

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
what compound are you running? and is it exactly on or behind the nipple? or more like in the muscle tissue in your pecs? is it itchy or sensative?

nebraskaheat

nebraskaheat

Awards
Running the LG trifecta stack.. And it's exactly on.. The actual nipple tips seem to be the only thing noticeable.. And then only when I have my shirt on.. Just can feel my shirt rubbing them..

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
is it possible that youre just psyching yourself into it? that is pretty mild stuff and shouldnt really have too much bang in one week

nebraskaheat

nebraskaheat

Awards
is it possible that youre just psyching yourself into it? that is pretty mild stuff and shouldnt really have too much bang in one week
Yeah, I know it is mild stuff. Was wanting to try something mild for my first every cycle..

I was surprised to be feeling anything, but about day 4 I noticed the nipple thing and it hasn't gone away..

It's not a big deal, but it's not just in my head either. They are actually sensitive..

I'm running cycle assist with it too, if that means anything..

P.S. Love the screen name, my favorite books/shows..

mik14

mik14

Awards
Take the sensitivity as an early warning sign and get on to it before it progresses to gyno.

Gyno is when your actual mammary glands behind your nipples become enlarged through stimulus, they are obviously being stimulated now for them to be sensitive so erase/erase pro may take care of it since its still early.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
just a question out of the blue here. do you grow hair on your nipples? your shirt might just be pullin on it and u just noticed it now because youre consciously watching your nipples more than when you were natty

mik14

mik14

Awards
just a question out of the blue here. do you grow hair on your nipples? your shirt might just be pullin on it and u just noticed it now because youre consciously watching your nipples more than when you were natty
Very good question, also I shave my chest and if I go jogging or do any type of cardio the day or 2 after I shave the shirt rubbing up and down grazes my nips which makes it feel sensitive. It took my a week or 2 to figure out what was happening I thought they were just getting sensitive at random moments until I actually seen the graze on the end of my nip after cardio so it could also be the hairs or grazes if u shave

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
ive had the samething and i wasnt on cycle lol really weird just the tip of the nipple. now im on cycle and dont have any sensitivity. so weird. id say run erase with the trifecta of possible.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Aromasin at 12.5 Ed. If there is any progesterone based compounds in that stack add in prolactrone or prami at 0.25 Ed.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know it is mild stuff. Was wanting to try something mild for my first every cycle..

I was surprised to be feeling anything, but about day 4 I noticed the nipple thing and it hasn't gone away..

It's not a big deal, but it's not just in my head either. They are actually sensitive..

I'm running cycle assist with it too, if that means anything..

P.S. Love the screen name, my favorite books/shows..
i would run a mild AI like erase and also grab either something containing L-dopa or maybe P-5-P. someone made a thread similar to this awhile back and i believe a mild anti-prolactin resolved his issue. i know what your feeling man, i doubt its in your head and its not your shirt pulling on hairs as mentioned. one of those two suggestions i mentioned should resolve your sensitivity.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
If you don't want to try pharma grade meds.

Then just try erase to control your estrogen related sides and prolactrone to control any prolactin issues that may arise.

Both these products can be bought from Nutraplanet.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

nebraskaheat

nebraskaheat

Awards
Alright, just a quick update. I've made the decision this just isn't for me..

First off, gains were great. I felt stronger and put on 4 pounds in the last two weeks running the PH. But it's just not working out lol..

The nipple sensitivity is real. I know you guys get a ton of knuckleheads posting crazy, placebo type stuff, but I'm not some kid who just had his first beer. It's real..

I'm sure it's just a hormonal change thing and not gyno, but it was driving me nuts..

So I took the advice some of you gave and got some erase.. 4 days into erase and the nipple sensitivity is better, but now my joints ache. badly. lol.. I researched it and was about to order some cissus, when I realized, you know what, F this..lol..

So I started my PCT this afternoon..This PH stuff just isn't for me I guess.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Alright, just a quick update. I've made the decision this just isn't for me..

First off, gains were great. I felt stronger and put on 4 pounds in the last two weeks running the PH. But it's just not working out lol..

The nipple sensitivity is real. I know you guys get a ton of knuckleheads posting crazy, placebo type stuff, but I'm not some kid who just had his first beer. It's real..

I'm sure it's just a hormonal change thing and not gyno, but it was driving me nuts..

So I took the advice some of you gave and got some erase.. 4 days into erase and the nipple sensitivity is better, but now my joints ache. badly. lol.. I researched it and was about to order some cissus, when I realized, you know what, F this..lol..

So I started my PCT this afternoon..This PH stuff just isn't for me I guess.
Sides from PH's are normal. I guess you didn't do your research properly.
You should always have your RC on hand before you start a cycle.
If you had aromasin on hand you could of started to use that in your cycle to combat the estro sides that you were having.
Erase and most AI's will dry your joints out, this is normal, supplement with a joint supp thats contains msm, chondroitin and glucosamine. You can add Cissus as well.

nebraskaheat

nebraskaheat

Awards
In my own defense, I believe I did do the research. It's why I chose a reportedly very mild PH stack and not the SD or H-drol..

I knew there would be some sides, just didn't realize how much the sides would bother me.. For example I heard about nipple sensitivity, but didn't think it sounded like a big deal. But it's just annoying the F out of me..

More than anything, my fear is that I'm just hyper sensitive to the hormone imbalance. I was pretty shocked at how quickly that nipple sensitivity set in and even my immediate water retention was drastic for so soon on such a mild PH run.. Anyways..