NPC Competition and Drug Testing (Natural)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Has nothing to do with putting you down, people like you are the reason steroids are surrounded by this stigma.

    You use it to cheat a competition with set rules and the media turns it into a stigma that AAS is cheating. If you can't play by the rules then don't play.

    I assume integrity was a big part of the Corp so why not practice a little now that you're out.
    First of all I've never taken steroids and I said I was thinking about taking some pro hormones. You got it all mixed up my man.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    At 5'10" and 170, you have about 40 lbs of natty gains to make before you should even think about going to the dark side bro.

    My advice: max out natty. Get your diet and training in order and 40 lbs over the next 18 months should be no problem...

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Lol! there's no way I could get to that weight!! That would be insane. My goal would be 190
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Snickes16 View Post

    Lol! there's no way I could get to that weight!! That would be insane. My goal would be 190
    Are you talking about entering in the NPC or competing in a natural organization?

  4. Never say never my friend. When you get your diet on point and switch up your routine Alittle bit you may over achieve yourself.

    At your height and judging by your pics you can pack on the weight. Did you ever think of a comp coach

  5. The only true PH I am aware of are DHEA products.

    Everything else is DS (designer steroids) which is AAS and using them for a natural competition is cheating. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick
    The only true PH I am aware of are DHEA products.

    Everything else is DS (designer steroids) which is AAS and using them for a natural competition is cheating. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.
    Agreed...people who say prohormones aren't steroids are foolish in their "knowledge" most are active forms of the compound,or convert to the steroid after the compound passes through the liver...plain and simple you aren't natty once you have taken a cycle of "prohormones" so it's cheating end of story...for the guys who pass the drug test for natty comps who have cycled are cowards,

  7. And don't kid yourself if you think a PH wouldn't be cheating, you are taking exogenous hormones to increase your chances of winning; which is cheating.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post

    Are you talking about entering in the NPC or competing in a natural organization?
    Well I was going to compete in a Natural NPC competition but they only have body building and I wanna do Physique.. so that changes everything.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rharvley View Post
    NPC doesn't test lol. Or they wouldn't push monsters to IFBB lmao

    Pro hormones aren't steroids. It's a gray area for "cheating" as you get older your body doesn't have the capabilities to grow anymore. PH is safe if you do the right ones. You will know in the first 3 days if you should keep taking them or not. A good one is double drol. Google it.

    But if u just wanna bump ur test, and get the right stack without PH check out my link below for cellucor supplements using my last name gives u 20% off.

    Just don't stick a needle in u bro. Add lean calories and u will be fine. Pick a show further than 2 months to do as well.

    R
    Yeah the NPC physique show is in 3 1/2 months. And yes I do need to get my dieting and meal plans on point. I hope with the meal plan I will gain that kind of weight. I would love to be 190lbs and yeah I'm defined and have 11% body fast. Weighing 170 I know if I gained weight and then cut I'd look that much better. Thanks for the advice!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rharvley View Post
    NPC doesn't test lol. Or they wouldn't push monsters to IFBB lmao

    Pro hormones aren't steroids. It's a gray area for "cheating" as you get older your body doesn't have the capabilities to grow anymore. PH is safe if you do the right ones. You will know in the first 3 days if you should keep taking them or not. A good one is double drol. Google it.

    But if u just wanna bump ur test, and get the right stack without PH check out my link below for cellucor supplements using my last name gives u 20% off.

    Just don't stick a needle in u bro. Add lean calories and u will be fine. Pick a show further than 2 months to do as well.

    R
    And how long would this dude run double drol?

  11. Read the rules

  12. I asked because it's SD and HD stacked. Just wondering what his recommendation would be since HD is normally run a couple of weeks longer than SD and they're both methyls.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Snickes16 View Post

    Well I was going to compete in a Natural NPC competition but they only have body building and I wanna do Physique.. so that changes everything.
    Well NPC is not natural and they don't test so you would be fine, though the competitors use a lot more than PHs that's for sure. So if you aren't using some form of aas I wouldn't even bother

    And NPC does have physique divisions now as well.

  14. What is AAS? lol sorry idk any of this stuff

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Snickes16 View Post
    What is AAS? lol sorry idk any of this stuff
    Anabolic androgenic steroids

  16. Anabolic androgenic steroids

  17. Don't know wht AAS means good reason to not get involved

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    Don't know wht AAS means good reason to not get involved
    But he knows what PH means and that's what he was asking about in the first place.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    But he knows what PH means and that's what he was asking about in the first place.
    lol Thank you.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    But he knows what PH means and that's what he was asking about in the first place.
    Well he was actually asking about DS (designer steroid) which is actually just grey area AAS.

  21. Get some double taco drol and load it in a linear fashion and you ll be awesome

  22. Get your diet and training in check before anything else.

    Food is anabolic. Proper nutrition is very powefull

    I competed last october in a natural show. Was tested after pre-judging.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Trenabol-X or T-1 Pro and drug testing
    By airtym in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 12:25 PM
  2. gabatropin and drug tests
    By wojo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-03-2004, 11:43 PM
  3. M1-T and drug test
    By wu36 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2003, 06:14 AM
  4. T1pro and drug tests
    By kranden in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 09:59 AM
  5. PH's and Drug Testing
    By jweave23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 09:14 PM
Log in
Log in