Anybody played with Elite Labs Ostanish?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Searched around but couldn't find many logs and the ones I did we're very incomplete. I was wondering if anybody had any expierence with the Elite brand specifically.

Also, I understand they have an s-4 clone as well. Any info on either would be greatly appreciated.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
bump

grapplerhayes

Awards
JoeySon-

Took Ostanish for 6 weeks along with Andromass at 6 caps/day for 8 weeks. Started the ostanish on week 3 of the run. Hard to say that it had extremely noticeable effects, however I did notice that my pumps were pretty crazy. Didn't see any real improvement on joint health, however I did increase my strength on bench from 315 for 2 to 315 for 6 and a 355 max (Ostanish definitely played a part in this). Benching heavy always affects my shoulder and elbow joints, and I threw the ostanish in there to help with it, however it didn't seem to really do much.

Overall, if you're looking for a mild compound that will increase your pumps in the gym, along with a slight strength and weight increase, go for it! 1 cap/day (20mg) is all that I took.

Last edited:

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I have ostanish and already ordered GW and S4. They aren't clones either. I used ostanish at 20 mg per cap and it worked great. They say not to use SARMs with steroids, pro steroids or prohormones because there is too much competition for the androgen receptor

grapplerhayes

Awards
JD261985-

I have ostanish and already ordered GW and S4. They aren't clones either. I used ostanish at 20 mg per cap and it worked great. They say not to use SARMs with steroids, pro steroids or prohormones because there is too much competition for the androgen receptor

Who's "they"?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
JD261985-

Who's "they"?
I guess they or them are posts I've read by more than a few people who seem knowledgeable. I see where you're going with this and no I don't have any scientific articles to back the claim up. Sure it makes sense but science doesn't always equal sensibility so yea you can call it broscience at this point. Might be evidence to support this but I haven't seem any yet. Maybe someone like Mr. Cooper knows. Need to ask a science guy

bulikka1

Awards
I don't know how long was your shipping from the elite muscles but I have waited my ostanish and gw for 2,5months now and they don't even respond to my messages anymore! I would have liked to try it with erase first 4 weeks and then add gw also. But now I worry that I might even not get them at all so be careful with this company. I hope that everything will turn out good.

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
Dont order from them the dude chris is a rip off! Hes owed me **** for months! Pass it out hes no good same with his word!

gymguy21

Awards
Dont order from them the dude chris is a rip off! Hes owed me **** for months! Pass it out hes no good same with his word!
So are their products no good ? Or do they just owe you products still?

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
I used it solo as an alternative to anabolics cause I'm 19. It was alright. Decent strength gains for a cut. Did 7 weeks. Seemed to lean out a little and I did gain some weight on a cut of about 300-500 below maintenance. May have been water because I didn't look much better (possibly more bloated) after I was done Not worth the price IMO would rather run 8 weeks of Anabeta Elite and not have to worry about possible suppession. If you're gonna use Osta might as well use it in PCT

JD261985

Banned
Awards
ostanish is way more quality then any ****ing research chemicals you are going to buy. I have received every product I have ordered fro t hem with in one week or less. BTW Chris had a serious health issue. That's why everything got back ordered, but to say that elite labs is bad quality is just so beyond the truth. Many Many logs on Ostanish out there just go look for yourself. So far ironmag labs and elite labs are the only companies to put out capped ostarine. Why other companies aren't doing this I'll never know. I hate research chem sites.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ostanish is way more quality then any ****ing research chemicals you are going to buy. I have received every product I have ordered fro t hem with in one week or less. BTW Chris had a serious health issue. That's why everything got back ordered, but to say that elite labs is bad quality is just so beyond the truth. Many Many logs on Ostanish out there just go look for yourself. So far ironmag labs and elite labs are the only companies to put out capped ostarine. Why other companies aren't doing this I'll never know. I hate research chem sites.
No they aren't. And elite is gtg as far as roids go, have no reason to think less about other products of theirs.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any companies doing a capped S4 yet?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Any companies doing a capped S4 yet?
Elite labs did for a short while bit then they went to raw powders. I was lucky enough to get elites s4 rd and GW rx. I don't know why companies aren't doing capped s4 I guess everyone loves the taste of research chemicals. There are 3 companies that sell capped osta. Elite labs, Celtic labs and iron mag labs

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Elite labs did for a short while bit then they went to raw powders. I was lucky enough to get elites s4 rd and GW rx. I don't know why companies aren't doing capped s4 I guess everyone loves the taste of research chemicals. There are 3 companies that sell capped osta. Elite labs, Celtic labs and iron mag labs
anyone selling capped gw?