First Test Cutting Cycle help - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

First Test Cutting Cycle help

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Took 1/2 scoop of Gameday by Man Sports because I'm writing a review for it. Id recommend you guys check this stuff out. Took it about 40 minutes before my first set, was feeling alert before I even got to the gym.

Shoulders/ traps/ cardio

Military press: 135 x 10, 9, 9

Lateral DB raises: 25s x 10, 8, 8

Cable reverse flys: 1 plate x 9, 8, 8

Standing DB shrugs: 75s x 14, 13, 12

Sitting DB shrugs: 70s x 12, 10, 10

HIIT cardio for 15 mins, 2 minute cool down

No PRs or anything, but a solid workout. rdio went great today. I felt a lot of energy and actually did 6 sets of 30 second sprints as opposed to my normal 5.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

1 week into PCT and I feel great. Lowering my clomid from 100mg/day to 75mg/day. Testicles feel fuller than at the end of my cycle so I think there was some minor atrophy.

Strength is better than ever, and things are good. Don't know if anyone is still reading this, but I'll keep it updated anyways. Haha
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    1 week into PCT and I feel great. Lowering my clomid from 100mg/day to 75mg/day. Testicles feel fuller than at the end of my cycle so I think there was some minor atrophy.

Strength is better than ever, and things are good. Don't know if anyone is still reading this, but I'll keep it updated anyways. Haha
    If you were using enanthate, you're still at superphysiological test levels until end of week 2. So really, you're still "on"
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

If you were using enanthate, you're still at superphysiological test levels until end of week 2. So really, you're still "on"
    Oh, well I was using cyp, then took 2 weeks off from injections to let levels die down to normal, then started pct. Haven't injected in 3 weeks now.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oh, well I was using cyp, then took 2 weeks off from injections to let levels die down to normal, then started pct. Haven't injected in 3 weeks now.
    Ahhhhhhh gotcha! Sorry lol
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

Ahhhhhhh gotcha! Sorry lol
    Its all good. Someones gotta make sure I'm on my game. Haha
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Update: officially done with PCT!

First cycle went great. Definitely an interesting life experience.

After pct, my weight is down about 2-3 lbs, and my body fat is up about 3%. I've fallen off my cutting diet real hard, but I've been busting ass in the gym.

I've gotten stronger and set new PRs every week through PCT. I benched 225 for 3 reps last week, so I tried to max out at 250 this week... but I couldn't get it. I had a long exhausting day at work before that tho, so coulda been a fluke. We'll find out next week.

But thank you to everyone that helped me get started, and thanks to those that read along. I'm going natural all year til next spring. Might throw in another compound and get shredded for next summer.

See ya around the boards!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Update: officially done with PCT!

First cycle went great. Definitely an interesting life experience.

After pct, my weight is down about 2-3 lbs, and my body fat is up about 3%. I've fallen off my cutting diet real hard, but I've been busting ass in the gym.

I've gotten stronger and set new PRs every week through PCT. I benched 225 for 3 reps last week, so I tried to max out at 250 this week... but I couldn't get it. I had a long exhausting day at work before that tho, so coulda been a fluke. We'll find out next week.

But thank you to everyone that helped me get started, and thanks to those that read along. I'm going natural all year til next spring. Might throw in another compound and get shredded for next summer.

See ya around the boards!
    Good work bro!
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Long time no see gentleman. I'm finally back logging an osta/ s4 run if you want to check it out.

Pistol+Osta+S4 = Swoll?
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    Not knocking the OP, I'm just curious.

If the goal is a cut, why would test be run that high?

Everyone reacts differently, but test is a wet compound, and at that dosage, it doesn't seem the best choice for a cut?

Plus the winstrol seems underdosed, IMO

When I think cut cycle, I think low dose test, high dose tren or masteron, plus winstrol.
    OP im gunna take this and run with it. reasons why you run less...

1.you dont need to start 600mg do 375mg....thats still about 3 times the normal adults test levels! youre cutting dont need a ton with a good diet.
    2. after 600mg where will you go? ill tell you youll be having to run grams of crap a week later in life.

do this 375mg a week and learn what clen and keto is. works wonders in melting bf with a good diet and with you being 3times anabolic barely any muscle willl be lost
    Future IFBB pro. Glory to God. "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mperkins View Post

OP im gunna take this and run with it. reasons why you run less...

1.you dont need to start 600mg do 375mg....thats still about 3 times the normal adults test levels! youre cutting dont need a ton with a good diet.
    2. after 600mg where will you go? ill tell you youll be having to run grams of crap a week later in life.

do this 375mg a week and learn what clen and keto is. works wonders in melting bf with a good diet and with you being 3times anabolic barely any muscle willl be lost
    Well thanks for the advice, but that cut was almost a year ago. I started it last April. I ran 400mg/ week, but I think it might have been bunk. Didn't notice some things that I was supposed to with test. I think my strength gains were from the Hdrol if anything. Idk
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Well thanks for the advice, but that cut was almost a year ago. I started it last April. I ran 400mg/ week, but I think it might have been bunk. Didn't notice some things that I was supposed to with test. I think my strength gains were from the Hdrol if anything. Idk
    lol ****...... i forgot its 2014 my bad LOL
    Future IFBB pro. Glory to God. "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mperkins View Post

lol ****...... i forgot its 2014 my bad LOL
    You're good brother
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    your running your test way too high... there's absolutely no need for that... 350-500 is plenty... you should run winstrol 6 weeks... make sure to run a cycle assist alongside of it... start hcg week 7-12 at 500 ius week then blast it week 13-14 at 1000 ius week...
    I was going to say the same thing. If this is your first test cycle there is no need to run it that high. I've ran many AAS cycles and I still run test-e at 500mgs a week.
    Also I would add clomid to my pct 50/50/50/50

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Test E cycle Help/Advice
    By jooocy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 12:15 AM
  2. first test cyp cycle and ptc help!
    By daniel227 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 11:16 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 02:24 PM
  4. First Time Test Enanthate Cycle - HELP!
    By Muay Thaiger in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 09:19 AM
  5. 1-test cutting cycle, need diet help
    By RAEKWON201 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 07:24 PM