First Test Cutting Cycle help - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

First Test Cutting Cycle help

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

To be quite frank I think you're pretty lean as it is. I'd use this cycle to lean bulk and put on like 10-15lbs of muscle. You'd look yoked at 190-200lbs

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99
    To be quite frank I think you're pretty lean as it is. I'd use this cycle to lean bulk and put on like 10-15lbs of muscle. You'd look yoked at 190-200lbs
    Thank you. But nah, I have a very specific plan with building myself. I want to bulk natural every winter, and cut in the spring with aas to keep all my gains. I don't desire to be really big anyways, so slow building every year, and getting diced as hell for summer is what I'm planning. It keeps suspicion of roid use low too cause everybody thinks if u take roids you get super jacked fast. Small steady gains and staying lean is what I'm looking for. Going well so far
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post

Thank you. But nah, I have a very specific plan with building myself. I want to bulk natural every winter, and cut in the spring with aas to keep all my gains. I don't desire to be really big anyways, so slow building every year, and getting diced as hell for summer is what I'm planning. It keeps suspicion of roid use low too cause everybody thinks if u take roids you get super jacked fast. Small steady gains and staying lean is what I'm looking for. Going well so far
    Awesome man. I can respect that! Can't wait for summer
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Awesome man. I can respect that! Can't wait for summer
    Hell yea. I'm not gonna wear a shirt... ever. Haha
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Day... 26?

Dear diary... haha

Halfway through week 4 and I think the cyp is kicking in. It seems like I'm looking leaner everyday. I'm constantly lifting up my shirt and checking out my abs in the mirror. Just tested my BF and it said 13, so I think I've lost 1 or 2% already. People keep telling me I'm looking bigger.

I certainly don't feel very "alpha" or any different really. Definitely feeling overall mood enhancement tho. Seems like everyday is a pretty good day, but I've had my moments where I'm easily frustrated with people. Could be placebo effect, but I haven't been in this good of a mood for a long time.

Been sleeping like a baby every night, and waking up full of energy. I might go to sleep a little late and only sleep for 5-6 hours and wake up ready to go.

Libido has been really weird lately. Definitely not for the better either. Seems like erection strength has been mediocre and it takes forever to... finish. Was expecting raging libido and hard dick syndrome. Could be an estrogen issue. Not worried about it, but just thought id share
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

If you think perhaps its an estrogen issue perhaps you could use adex "as needed"?? Just an idea man
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

If you think perhaps its an estrogen issue perhaps you could use adex "as needed"?? Just an idea man
    I've been taking low dose (6.25mg) aromasin every day to prevent some of those high estrogen side effects. Just worried about my skin breaking out and stuff. Idk
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Been doing some research and it could be the aromasin messin with my libido. I'm gonna stop taking it for a week and see what happens. If my skin breaks out bad, I'll jump back on it.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Been doing some research and it could be the aromasin messin with my libido. I'm gonna stop taking it for a week and see what happens. If my skin breaks out bad, I'll jump back on it.
    That's a good idea. Maybe try an EOD protocol to see if that helps
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Yea true
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

And check this out... I made a pic of my diet schedule so I could have it on my phone.
    A lot of the things are nick names like "cut breakfast" which is 3 eggs, 2 servings egg whites, 2 pieces whole wheat toast with sugar free grape jelly. Ham helper is whole grain hamburger helper of course.
    I feel really good about my diet because it hits my macros almost perfectly most days. The only things I'm sketch about is that there is some sugar in my honey bunches of oats (HBO), but its pretty damn low for cereal (6g per serving). And I put 25g dextrose and 25g maltodextrin in my post workout shake. Other than that... I'm keeping sugar really low. and I'll cut those sugars out as I near the end of my cut, or as fat loss stalls. But if u guys have any suggestions, let me know.

Name:  ForumRunner_20130506_194239.png
Views: 198
Size:  177.6 KB
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Second day of week 5

Really surpised I'm not feeling anything yet. Starting to wonder how legit my gear is. I think its real because its from a pretty reputable company, and my skin has been oily as hell. And I know the clomid (from the same source) is real because it made my tongue go numb for hours.
    Just thought id be feeling "alpha" or good pumps, or raging libido, or something by now. I don't seem to be losing any muscle, so I guess its good. Maybe its just cause its a lowish dose (400mg/ week). Anybody's cyp kick in late, or not "kick in" at all?
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

I skimmed most of the posts on here so forgive me if i am getting anything wrong but, With taking aromasin ed your keeping estro real low therefor the big weight gain/size explosion isnt gonna be as pronounced.. estro isnt always an evil thing if kept at decent levels...plus with restriction of calories you gains are not going to be the same as someone else bulking on these conpounds. I am sure your gear is legit and your prob in a recomp phase of your cycle where fat is dropoing and muscle is taking over. So the scale isn't gonna move much..... how is your strength, I know when I cut without aid of aas my strength and stamina suffers
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pillsRgood
    I skimmed most of the posts on here so forgive me if i am getting anything wrong but, With taking aromasin ed your keeping estro real low therefor the big weight gain/size explosion isnt gonna be as pronounced.. estro isnt always an evil thing if kept at decent levels...plus with restriction of calories you gains are not going to be the same as someone else bulking on these conpounds. I am sure your gear is legit and your prob in a recomp phase of your cycle where fat is dropoing and muscle is taking over. So the scale isn't gonna move much..... how is your strength, I know when I cut without aid of aas my strength and stamina suffers
    Okay. Yea, I quit taking the aromasin a week ago to see if that was affecting me, and it didn't seem like much changed. Think I'm a little bloated looking tho. Strength is pretty good I guess. I stopped creatine a lil while back, so I lost a little stamina. I'm still gonna keep injecting and see if I'm a late bloomer or something. And I just started helladrol, so that should give me some strength in a few weeks.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Second day of week 5

Really surpised I'm not feeling anything yet. Starting to wonder how legit my gear is. I think its real because its from a pretty reputable company, and my skin has been oily as hell. And I know the clomid (from the same source) is real because it made my tongue go numb for hours.
    Just thought id be feeling "alpha" or good pumps, or raging libido, or something by now. I don't seem to be losing any muscle, so I guess its good. Maybe its just cause its a lowish dose (400mg/ week). Anybody's cyp kick in late, or not "kick in" at all?
    400mg/wk is a lot tbh. Think about how low TRT dosages are (100mg/wk in average) but I'm sure it should be in full force by now
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

400mg/wk is a lot tbh. Think about how low TRT dosages are (100mg/wk in average) but I'm sure it should be in full force by now
    Yea. True. But I think that "alpha" feeling is prolly more intense with a higher dose... like 600mg+. But I was readin about some guys saying that they don't feel cyp til weeks 7-8. Sounds crazy to me, but whatever works. I'm gonna keep on with my plan, but I was hoping the test would kick in well before the helladrol so id know what's doing what.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Yea. True. But I think that "alpha" feeling is prolly more intense with a higher dose... like 600mg+. But I was readin about some guys saying that they don't feel cyp til weeks 7-8. Sounds crazy to me, but whatever works. I'm gonna keep on with my plan, but I was hoping the test would kick in well before the helladrol so id know what's doing what.
    Sounds good man! Keep it up and also keep us informed! 600mg/wk sounds amazing though for that Alpha feeling. What's your mood been like so far?
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Sounds good man! Keep it up and also keep us informed! 600mg/wk sounds amazing though for that Alpha feeling. What's your mood been like so far?
    Will do. I'm just stickin with the 400mg for now, might up the dose for the last few weeks to finish off my 25ml vial. Honestly, my mood has been wonderful lately. The weather has been nice, I just got accepted to a college I've been hoping to get into, had a few girls hittin me up lately... things have been good. Id like to say it was all from the test, but its prolly a combination of things.
    I've definitely felt a short temper a few times, but not to the point that I snapped at anyone. Just noticed that I was letting little **** get to me.
    Sleep has been pretty weird for the last week. I fall right asleep, but then I'll wake up at like 4am and feel wide awake for hours, then fall back asleep for a while. Haven't felt rundown or anything, actually feel pretty energetic when I get up. Then poppin ECA has kept that going all day
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Switched my routine so I do biceps and triceps together, so I got my pump on today. Arms were looking stupid vascular, definitely got some looks from people. Idk know if the stuff is kicking in or what, but definitely a great workout today.
    And I just measured my body fat and it said 13%, so I've lost about 2% so far, and I'm about the same weight. Meausured my arms and they're the same size. Definitely want some more rapid fat loss tho. Really wanna get sub 10 soon.
    And I cut another 200 cals per day from carbs (so 50 less carbs per day). And I cut out my cheat meal this week cause I had a few questionable meals lately.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Switched my routine so I do biceps and triceps together, so I got my pump on today. Arms were looking stupid vascular, definitely got some looks from people. Idk know if the stuff is kicking in or what, but definitely a great workout today.
    And I just measured my body fat and it said 13%, so I've lost about 2% so far, and I'm about the same weight. Meausured my arms and they're the same size. Definitely want some more rapid fat loss tho. Really wanna get sub 10 soon.
    And I cut another 200 cals per day from carbs (so 50 less carbs per day). And I cut out my cheat meal this week cause I had a few questionable meals lately.
    Sounds like you're doing really well man! Just remember its a marathon not a sprint that is unless you were running tren A ha
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Thanks. And yea, that's true. Haha. Just really wanna stay on top of things so I keep the results coming
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Progress pics

Haven't taken aromasin in 2 weeks, so bloat is full blown if there is any. Haven't noticed any difference in libido or acne or anything since I stopped taking it, so I think I'll start it again just to reduce bloat.

Name:  ForumRunner_20130516_144753.png
Views: 194
Size:  245.8 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130516_144830.png
Views: 189
Size:  249.6 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130516_144849.png
Views: 202
Size:  239.7 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130516_144910.png
Views: 183
Size:  233.7 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130516_144944.png
Views: 199
Size:  245.5 KB

No dramatic difference since last upload, but I'm slowly leaning out
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Last day of week 6, so I'm halfway through my cut. Haven't seen the fat loss I was looking for, but I've definitely lost some. Tested my BF with calipers and it said 11%, so I'm getting there.
    I have a great 4 pack going, and I'm starting to see the bottom of the 6. If I pull my skin downward, the 6 pack looks great. Vascularity is getting better as well. Saw a little vein in my front delt today, so that's a new one.
    Strength has been good. I set 2 new PRs yesterday during my push/pull day. Benched 185 x 8, and did 13 chin ups after 3 sets of low rows.
    I've had a few crappy nights of sleep (prolly the h drol), but I've slept great for the most part. Things are going good, but id like to accelerate my fat loss.
    Been taking aromasin again, considering throwing in some erase to really cut estro and lean out. Might save that for the last couple weeks.
    Took this week (6) off from ECA. Getting on again again for weeks 7 and 8, off for weeks 9 and 10. Then running 3 doses a day for weeks 11 and 12. Gonna hop on lean xtreme for the last 4 weeks too.
    Expecting great results soon.

Name:  ForumRunner_20130522_134838.png
Views: 177
Size:  369.8 KB

And my tanning efforts haven't worked out obviously...
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Week 7, day 2...

Upping my dose to 600mg test per week. This will allow me to use all but 1ml in my 25ml vial.

I'm not sure, as I feel pretty normal... but libido has been high lately. Been jerkin more than normal, so maybe the test is finally kicking in.

Had some random dude at the gym compliment my physique... and he was in really good shape himself. Don't think he was hitting on me... but either way a compliment is always nice. Haha.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Week 7, day 2...

Upping my dose to 600mg test per week. This will allow me to use all but 1ml in my 25ml vial.

I'm not sure, as I feel pretty normal... but libido has been high lately. Been jerkin more than normal, so maybe the test is finally kicking in.

Had some random dude at the gym compliment my physique... and he was in really good shape himself. Don't think he was hitting on me... but either way a compliment is always nice. Haha.
    Any sides to report on? As for myself I've got a really sore left nipple... Sh*t hurts man
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Any sides to report on? As for myself I've got a really sore left nipple... Sh*t hurts man
    Oh damn. Sorry to hear that man. U takin an AI? And what week are you on now?
    I haven't experienced any sides really. Definitely had really oily skin at first, but even that seems lesser now. I had some bacne, but I bought a scrubber brush and put Head and Shoulders on it and that killed the bacteria.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Oh damn. Sorry to hear that man. U takin an AI? And what week are you on now?
    I haven't experienced any sides really. Definitely had really oily skin at first, but even that seems lesser now. I had some bacne, but I bought a scrubber brush and put Head and Shoulders on it and that killed the bacteria.
    Yeah I was using Forma but gonna jump on some real sh*t (aromasin/letro) I'm ending week 3. Diets in check but work has been killing my work Outs but the weight is still coming off. Gonna run 16wks sides permitting... :-/
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Yeah I was using Forma but gonna jump on some real sh*t (aromasin/letro) I'm ending week 3. Diets in check but work has been killing my work Outs but the weight is still coming off. Gonna run 16wks sides permitting... :-/
    Oh that's cool. I hope it kicks in sooner for you. It has been torture waiting this long.
    But actually I forgot, my blood pressure was 150/70 the other day. Bought some hawthorne berry extract and been taking that, and it was 138/68. Gonna keep at it and see if it will go even lower
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Oh that's cool. I hope it kicks in sooner for you. It has been torture waiting this long.
    But actually I forgot, my blood pressure was 150/70 the other day. Bought some hawthorne berry extract and been taking that, and it was 138/68. Gonna keep at it and see if it will go even lower
    Yeah that hawthorn berry works really well. I say stay on it till the end of your cycle!
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Will do
  31. New Member

When I run a test cutting cycle I don't see results till 2 weeks after I finish the cycle, then for weeks I notice a lot of diffence almost like I loaded it for 8-10 weeks and then it started working. Anyone know why I would only see results when I stop using/????
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason559
    When I run a test cutting cycle I don't see results till 2 weeks after I finish the cycle, then for weeks I notice a lot of diffence almost like I loaded it for 8-10 weeks and then it started working. Anyone know why I would only see results when I stop using/????
    Sounds like a really long ester or something. Idk. I was reading that cyp doesn't "kick in" til like week 7-8 for a lot of people, even though its "supposed" to kick in like 4-5. I'm still not sure mine has really kicked in and I'm pretty deep into my cycle. But I've already lost a lot of fat and hopefully I'll enjoy continued loss after my last pin.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Had a killer workout today. Really busted ass on legs cause I wanted to "earn" my cheat meal today.

Squats: 245 x 10, 8, 8 (nice and deep)
    Leg press 405 x 10, 10, 8
    Smith reverse lunges? 115 x 9, 8, 6
    Leg extensions: 90 x 10, 8, 7 (nice and slow)
    Leg curls: 100 x 12, 10, 9

Legs were fried. Those smith lunges were rough.

Then I've been dreamin about a chocolate milkshake for weeks... so I got a big one and it was fantastic. Back to dieting
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Update pic. Pretty happy to see some results

Name:  ForumRunner_20130530_005153.png
Views: 124
Size:  236.4 KB
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Looking thick man
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Looking thick man
    Thank you good sir.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

I weighed in at 184.8 lbs this morning, so that's good considering strength is up.

I'm looking at things to add to my PCT.

I'm planning

clomid: 100/100/50/50

SNS DAA Caps: for test production

Creatine mono: for strength and endurance

Beta alanine (carnosyn): for endurance

Nutriguard Potassium Nitrate: for great pump and workout intensity

I think those alone will do well to keep workout intensity up, but I was thinking about adding the triazole/ activate xtreme stack for more test production and libido. Think this is overkill?
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

And I just checked my bodyfat % (with calipers) and it said 8-9%. Checked it 3 times and it said 8, 8, and 9 respectively.
    Even checked my suprailiac (spelling) and its way down from before. I really thought I was closer to 10%, but I won't argue with the measurements. Either way, this means I've lost a significant amount of fat and I've only lost 1.4 lbs since day 1. Recomping all day!
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

I weighed in at 184.8 lbs this morning, so that's good considering strength is up.

I'm looking at things to add to my PCT.

I'm planning

clomid: 100/100/50/50

SNS DAA Caps: for test production

Creatine mono: for strength and endurance

Beta alanine (carnosyn): for endurance

Nutriguard Potassium Nitrate: for great pump and workout intensity

I think those alone will do well to keep workout intensity up, but I was thinking about adding the triazole/ activate xtreme stack for more test production and libido. Think this is overkill?
    I'm thinking the addition of triazole would be good for blocking cort. Other than that, should be g2g
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

Well gentlemen... I fell off my diet real hard last night. I grabbed some mcdonalds on the way to a party and didn't drink or anything for like 2 hours. Then I met some beautiful girl... and I just had to get a few drinks in me to loosen up.
    She ended up leaving, and I was stuck there drunk as ****... it was no good. Not only did I fall off my diet, but I drank while taking orals... stupid idea.

So I got it out of my system, and I'm back on the diet
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Test E cycle Help/Advice
    By jooocy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 12:15 AM
  2. first test cyp cycle and ptc help!
    By daniel227 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 11:16 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 02:24 PM
  4. First Time Test Enanthate Cycle - HELP!
    By Muay Thaiger in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 09:19 AM
  5. 1-test cutting cycle, need diet help
    By RAEKWON201 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 07:24 PM