First Test Cutting Cycle help

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189492
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by eric40817
    Like you were told before I believe, the bloat and bf at the end is going to be very diet dependent. Everyone responds differently but the aromasin should keep your on-cycle bloat to a min.
    Just curious, not sure if you mentioned it, what's your diet going to look like, macro-wise?
    Okay cool. Honestly, I haven't planned my macros out yet, just because I didn't know if I was gonna do the test or not. and I'm not starting til april anyways. Any suggestions?

  2. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189492
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

    and what the final ruling about HCG in PCT? I know it will suppress natural prodution, so I should run in weeks 13 and 14, then stop for PCT? Just wanna get this all perfect because I'm having the first cycle jitters
  3. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189492
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    and what the final ruling about HCG in PCT? I know it will suppress natural prodution, so I should run in weeks 13 and 14, then stop for PCT? Just wanna get this all perfect because I'm having the first cycle jitters
    Actually, just found this...

    "For preservation of testicular sensitivity, use 100iu hCG ED starting 7 days after your first AAS dose. At the end of the cycle, drop the hCG two weeks before the AAS clear the system. For example, you would drop hCG about the same time as your last Testosterone Enanthate shot. Or, if you are ending the cycle with orals, you would drop the hCG about 10 days before your last oral dose. This will allow for a sudden and even clearance in hormone levels, while initiating LH and FSH production from the pituitary, to begin stimulating your testes to produce testosterone. Remember, recovery doesn’t begin until you are off hCG since your body will not release its own LH until the hCG has cleared the system."
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    eric40817's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    14.57%

    First Test Cutting Cycle help


    As far as diet goes, it's what works for you. Some people prefer low fat higher carb, others prefer moderate carb and higher fats. I personally keep it real simple. I eat clean and with my schedule 4 meals is the most manageable for me right now. iirc my diet during my recomp was something like 230-250P/300-325C and the rest of my daily cals were fats coming from almonds, avacados, almond butter and macadamia oil mostly. That's based on my stats so you're numbers will be much different.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, but the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.
  5. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189492
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by eric40817
    As far as diet goes, it's what works for you. Some people prefer low fat higher carb, others prefer moderate carb and higher fats. I personally keep it real simple. I eat clean and with my schedule 4 meals is the most manageable for me right now. iirc my diet during my recomp was something like 230-250P/300-325C and the rest of my daily cals were fats coming from almonds, avacados, almond butter and macadamia oil mostly. That's based on my stats so you're numbers will be much different.
    Cool. I was thinking of doing something similar. I think I'm going to have a set value for protein and fats, and whatever's left calorie wise will be from carbs, then slowly drop carbs each week.
  6. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48633
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    41.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Careful carb manipulation is the best way to lower bf%.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  7. New Member
    eric40817's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    14.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Careful carb manipulation is the best way to lower bf%.
    ^This for sure. Not sure how much cardio you do, or plan on doing. In combination with a good diet, HIIT is a great fat burning cardio method
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, but the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.
  8. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189492
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by eric40817

    ^This for sure. Not sure how much cardio you do, or plan on doing. In combination with a good diet, HIIT is a great fat burning cardio method
    Oh yea. HIIT is the only cardio I can stand. Haha. I actually enjoy it. Probably gonna start with 1 or 2 sessions per week, and increase as the weeks go on. Thanks for the input guys. I just measured my BF (rough measurement) and its at 14%, so I'll have my work cut out for me if I want to hit sub 7%
  9. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189492
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

    And hey, been researching like crazy and was curious about a few more things...

    Acne: never had terrible acne, but the occasional breakout. Do you think bad acne will be something I should expect at 400mg a week?

    Prostate health: I keep looking up people's first cycles, and nobody mentions caring for the prostate. Does that mean I shouldn't worry about it on a test only cycle?

    Lipid health: need I take something for this?

    And keep in mind I'll be taking cycle assist when I start my orals, which I believe helps with these problems, but I don't know if its strong enough for everything. And I'll be taking low dose aromasin from day 1, and I think keeping estrogen low will help with acne and the prostate.

    Am I overthinking all this? Just trying to avoid making a mistake. Thanks in advance fellas
  10. Banned
    Borispili's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    490
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    And hey, been researching like crazy and was curious about a few more things...

    Acne: never had terrible acne, but the occasional breakout. Do you think bad acne will be something I should expect at 400mg a week?

    Prostate health: I keep looking up people's first cycles, and nobody mentions caring for the prostate. Does that mean I shouldn't worry about it on a test only cycle?

    Lipid health: need I take something for this?

    And keep in mind I'll be taking cycle assist when I start my orals, which I believe helps with these problems, but I don't know if its strong enough for everything. And I'll be taking low dose aromasin from day 1, and I think keeping estrogen low will help with acne and the prostate.

    Am I overthinking all this? Just trying to avoid making a mistake. Thanks in advance fellas
    All your **** will be fine
  11. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189492
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by Borispili

    All your **** will be fine
    That's what I wanted to hear. Thanks!
  12. New Member
    NoLimitz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    62
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    52.32%

    So did you ever come up with a diet?? Thats the main thing that needs to be discussed now
  13. New Member
    NoLimitz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    62
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    52.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Careful carb manipulation is the best way to lower bf%.
    Gerbil, whats your recommendation then when cutting? As far as manipulation of carbohydrates goes
  14. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48633
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    41.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NoLimitz View Post
    Gerbil, whats your recommendation then when cutting? As far as manipulation of carbohydrates goes
    You can do low carb moderate carb and high carb days. Like monday/wednesday/friday/saturday Low carb tuesday/thursday moderate and sunday high carb. High/moderate carb days should be around highest intensity lifting.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  15. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189492
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by NoLimitz
    So did you ever come up with a diet?? Thats the main thing that needs to be discussed now
    Yea, somwehat. I posted it under the diet section and nobody responded. I will start with 1 or 2 sessions of HIIT cardio and slowly increase every few weeks. I was planning on something like this...

    Maintaining 190 lbs: 3200cals/ day

    240g protein
    360g carbs
    89g fat

    Cutting:

    Week 1
    240g protein
    310g carbs
    89 g fat

    Week 2
    240g protein
    260g carbs
    89g fat

    Week 3
    240g protein
    210g carbs
    89g fat

    Week 4
    240g protein
    160g carbs
    89g fat

    Week 5
    240g protein
    110g carbs
    89g fat

    Week 6
    240g protein
    110g carbs
    89g fat

    Week 7
    215g protein
    85g carbs
    89g fat

    Week 8
    215g protein
    85g carbs
    78g fat

    Week 9
    215g protein
    85g carbs
    67g fat

    Week 10
    215g protein
    85g carbs
    56g fat

    Week 11
    215g protein
    85g carbs
    56g fat

    Week 12
    215g protein
    35g carbs
    56g fat


    Never set up such a detailed plan, so I hope this one isn't foolish. Haha. And I think I need more calories to maintain 190lbs, because I eat like 3500 now, and weight gain has stopped. Trying to get like 4000 now so I can get to 190. Then I'll need to adjust everything accordingly.
  16. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189492
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

    Any feedback fellas? Am I on the right track?
  17. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48633
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    41.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    Any feedback fellas? Am I on the right track?
    Well on that diet I would probably hang myself around week 10 but thats just me. I would either buckle down and get DNP or do moderate carbs and carb cycling. You dont need that much of a calorie deficit.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  18. New Member
    Fresco's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    66
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    69.76%

    Thinking of a similar cycle coming up soon.. Except I want to kick start the test E with an oral.. I have a bottle of beastdrol.. Heard good things even on a calorie deficit !! Hope u have a good cycle bro! Ide follow Gerbals carb manipulation.. Dude knows his stuff!
  19. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189492
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

    Okay thanks guys. I was worried I was gonna get flamed. Haha. But I've adjusted my cycle somewhat since I posted it.

    Instead of winny, I decided to go with helladrol at 75mg per day. Hoping that will still give some muscle hardening and strength gains, without the severe liver toxicity of winny. Still going to take cycle assist and avoid alcohol of course.

    And I might pin for 10 weeks, and stay on my diet while the test runs out for 2 weeks. Hoping to minimize bloat on the day of "the show"... which is just me going to the beach.
  20. New Member
    doctorboost's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    60
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%

    Very interested n results from the heladrol
  21. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189492
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

    Alright guys. The day of my first pin is rapidly approaching. Very excited, but kind of nervous of course. Just wanted to double check on a few things...

    What's the deal with rotating injection sites? At 2 test pins per week, can I just do one glute Wednesday, the other one Saturday? Or do I need to do different body parts the next week? And what about injecting the HCG sub Q? Can I just inject into belly fat with an insulin needle, or need I change injection sites with that too?

    Sorry for all the questions, but I tend to overthink things and worry. Thanks
  22. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189492
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

    Bump
  23. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48633
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    41.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    Alright guys. The day of my first pin is rapidly approaching. Very excited, but kind of nervous of course. Just wanted to double check on a few things...

    What's the deal with rotating injection sites? At 2 test pins per week, can I just do one glute Wednesday, the other one Saturday? Or do I need to do different body parts the next week? And what about injecting the HCG sub Q? Can I just inject into belly fat with an insulin needle, or need I change injection sites with that too?

    Sorry for all the questions, but I tend to overthink things and worry. Thanks
    I like to use quads/glutes and delts for long ester cycles so use glutes first week then quads week two then delts week three rinse and repeat. Sub-q just dont stick the needle exactly where you stuck it before.

    First cycles are nice to find what pinning sites you like/dislike, experiment.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  24. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189492
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil

    I like to use quads/glutes and delts for long ester cycles so use glutes first week then quads week two then delts week three rinse and repeat. Sub-q just dont stick the needle exactly where you stuck it before.

    First cycles are nice to find what pinning sites you like/dislike, experiment.
    Okay thanks a lot
  25. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189492
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

    Alright guys, just did first injection ever! My heart was racing, but I did everything properly. My ass is getting sore already... didn't expect that to happen so fast. I'm in it to win it now. Thanks for the help
  26. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189492
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

    16 days in.

    Been trying to cut, but weight has stayed about the same. Going to cut some more calories.

    Haven't really noticed much yet (which I know cyp takes 4-5 weeks to kick in fully), but have had really oily skin and a few zits on my back.

    Seemed like my libido was going up at first, but the last few days... I've been totally disinterested in sex. Wondering if its an E2 issue. Been taking aromasin at 6.25mg everyday since the start of week 2. Been injecting 250iu HCG 3x a week since the start of week 2 as well (actually forgot to refrigerate it for the first couple days). Think its ruined?

    Maybe its just a transitional period where my body is slowing its natural test production... idk. Not freaking out about it, but just wondering if this is normal.

    Thanks
  27. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189492
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

    And just that fast, just got a random boner out of nowhere. Idk what's going on anymore. Haha
  28. New Member
    TaylorSwift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    4987
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    93.97%

    Random wood FTW

    How's the HCG injections? Where are you pinning the test?
  29. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189492
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift
    Random wood FTW

    How's the HCG injections? Where are you pinning the test?
    Yea. Haha. I tried HCG sub Q in my stomach 2 times and it hurt like hell. Its been over a week and its still a little tender. I did the last 2 in my glute and quad... virtually painless. I use a 27g insulin needle, and it flows out easily, so might try like a 30g.

    I'm rotating test sites in my glutes and quads. Quads are way easier. Haven't tried delts yet... might not. Been using a 1.5" 22g needle, and its not bad at all
  30. New Member
    NoLimitz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    62
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    52.32%

    I dont really think HCG is needed for test alone, unless your in extreme suppressive amounts which is usually around 900mg+
  31. New Member
    NoLimitz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    62
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    52.32%

    But, Very impressed with the precautions you are taking, usually people dont even think about it and just go for whatever they want to stack and just use something like nolva for pct... Needless to say they **** up their natural test and get gyno. I'v seen it first hand
  32. New Member
    TaylorSwift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    4987
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    93.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post

    Yea. Haha. I tried HCG sub Q in my stomach 2 times and it hurt like hell. Its been over a week and its still a little tender. I did the last 2 in my glute and quad... virtually painless. I use a 27g insulin needle, and it flows out easily, so might try like a 30g.

    I'm rotating test sites in my glutes and quads. Quads are way easier. Haven't tried delts yet... might not. Been using a 1.5" 22g needle, and its not bad at all
    What's your hCG dosing scheme?
  33. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189492
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by NoLimitz
    But, Very impressed with the precautions you are taking, usually people dont even think about it and just go for whatever they want to stack and just use something like nolva for pct... Needless to say they **** up their natural test and get gyno. I'v seen it first hand
    Thank you, I appreciate the recognition. And yea, I see people do that too. I was freakin terrified about trying a test cycle, so I researched like hell til I realized its actually pretty safe if all precautions are taken.

    But I read an article somewhere that said if a constant and normal level of LH (or HCG) isn't supplied to the testes, they become desensitized, and won't ever work at 100% that they used to. You'll "recover", but your testes might only work 90-95% as well as they used to. And after 10+ cycles, you need HRT. Obviously its not as cut and dry as that, but it still made sense to me
  34. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189492
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift

    What's your hCG dosing scheme?
    As a continuation of my last post...

    I read that 100iu of HCG per day is ideal for supplying constant amounts of fake LH (hcg) to the testes, and maintaining proper function during and after the cycle. And that the androgens from the test cyp start to affect natural test production by week 2, so I started then.

    I don't wish to inject 7 days a week, so I do 250iu 3 times per week. I diluted it to 500iu/ml. That's .5ml per injection... which is actually more than most people do. Next time I will dilute it to about 1000iu per ml, so I shoot less.

    Its still early but my boys are looking good as ever. Definitely still worried that the HCG might go bad early because I left it at room temperature for a few days before refrigerating. But my bottle will be used up by week 6, then I'll start with a fresh bottle and I'll make sure to refrigerate it immediately.
  35. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189492
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

    First day of week 4.

    Started my ECA stack today as well. Finally lost a little weight from when I started. Think I might have recomped slowly cause I look a little bigger and leaner. Really just want to focus on shedding fat, but I don't mind a little muscle either. Haha.

    Ordered some lean xtreme, and waiting for that to arrive. Starting helladrol next week, so I'm hoping for some strength increase and muscle hardness in a few weeks.

    Getting a little acne on my back and face, so I tanned outside today to help with that. put a little Head and Shoulders on my bacne to kill the bacteria too.

    Feelin good, looking good, and excited to feel full effects of the cyp soon.
  36. New Member
    BlackGT99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    42577
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    51.14%

    Before/after/progress pics? I'm interested. Patiently awaiting the ar***** of my gear (going to be similar to your cycle)
  37. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189492
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

    3 weeks ago...


    Name:  ForumRunner_20130502_202514.png
Views: 189
Size:  240.9 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130502_202532.png
Views: 177
Size:  246.9 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130502_202553.png
Views: 181
Size:  230.5 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130502_202615.png
Views: 170
Size:  235.7 KB
  38. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189492
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

    Today...



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130502_202657.png
Views: 174
Size:  237.7 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130502_202713.png
Views: 175
Size:  231.0 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130502_202733.png
Views: 178
Size:  239.5 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130502_202757.png
Views: 187
Size:  235.2 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130502_202814.png
Views: 209
Size:  236.7 KB


    No dramatic changes yet. Diet has been really clean, with one cheat meal every Tuesday. Expecting more rapid fat loss with the test kicking in, ECA, helladrol, and Lean Xtreme. Can't wait!
  39. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189492
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

    Oh... and I just stopped creatine a couple days ago. So I can jump back on it PCT for a kick
  40. New Member
    BlackGT99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    42577
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    51.14%

    Looking solid man! Keep up the hard work
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First Test E cycle Help/Advice
    By jooocy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 02:15 AM
  2. first test cyp cycle and ptc help!
    By daniel227 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 01:16 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 04:24 PM
  4. First Time Test Enanthate Cycle - HELP!
    By Muay Thaiger in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 11:19 AM
  5. 1-test cutting cycle, need diet help
    By RAEKWON201 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 09:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in