6 week M-Sten

arkluka

arkluka

Awards
Has anybody ran IML M-Sten for 6 weeks? Thoughts or concerns about doing this?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be fine. I ran ultradrol for 6 weeks.

arkluka

arkluka

Awards
I figured it would be fine just havnt seen any threads where people were running the M-sten for that long. I would understand to be a little weary if it was a Superdrol, but have heard the sides on m-sten are alot less minimal

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how did that work out?
I loved it. I ran it 8/8/12/12/12/12 for a recomp. it was under dosed and still enjoyed it. I can imagine 20mg. Should be fun for sure. No sides at all from that cycle either.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I loved it. I ran it 8/8/12/12/12/12 for a recomp. it was under dosed and still enjoyed it. I can imagine 20mg. Should be fun for sure. No sides at all from that cycle either.
thats what im doing next

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much weight you keep after PCT
I don't remember exactly. It was a while ago but I gained about 12lbs and kept 8lbs

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
i will say:

i ran ultradrol, going up to 24mg at end..

was nothing compared to 20mg on msten

3 weeks was nice; 4th week was horrid

would not do 6 weeks for any amount of money (me personally)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You have to ask yourself if it's really worth it. Could you not get the same or better gains a smarter way? What about a longer 6-8wk nonmethyl cycle of higher dosed trenavar or trenazone or lmg depending on preferences mixed with a bunch of the AMS hormones or other mild crap and kickstarted w/ 3-4 methyl wks of msten/dmz/sdrol/dbol etc. Seems like you'd gain as much or more with probably less liver/cholesterol impact. If the legality/needles aren't the issue here obv a methyl kicking off a test cycle would be best for anyone looking for more gains than 4 wks of msten at a high dose alone.

arkluka

arkluka

Awards
You have to ask yourself if it's really worth it. Could you not get the same or better gains a smarter way? What about a longer 6-8wk nonmethyl cycle of higher dosed trenavar or trenazone or lmg depending on preferences mixed with a bunch of the AMS hormones or other mild crap and kickstarted w/ 3-4 methyl wks of msten/dmz/sdrol/dbol etc. Seems like you'd gain as much or more with probably less liver/cholesterol impact. If the legality/needles aren't the issue here obv a methyl kicking off a test cycle would be best for anyone looking for more gains than 4 wks of msten at a high dose alone.
Yea.. just in the past have experienced dryer gains and kept more weight running a straight PH rather than running test which was why i was thinking of running the sten for that long.. Kicking starting a tren cycle is something i had thought of, just figured i could achieve similar results with running the sten for six weeks just wasn't sure of the repercussions which is why i started the thread.. Preciate the input

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Np man. I can't comment directly from experience here, so hopefully someone much more knowledgeable than I can chime in, but I've read before that as the liver becomes further compromised throughout a methyl cycle the stress on the body (or perhaps even lack of appetite, theoretically) can create a situation of diminishing returns. Of course the receptors are getting used to the compound and dosing as well so I'm sure that's got something to do with it too.

Either way, for whatever it's worth, if you're going to try 6 wks of sten it may really be worth the trouble to get bloods around the 3-4 wk as a precaution before you get in too deep. I've read things on here of guys running 8 wks of dmz @ 45mg/ed. Liver values came back decent after pct. Other people have bad liv values after 5wks of prodienelone even with a cycle support. Everyone's different so just be smart.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Bump...you ever end up doin this?

arkluka

arkluka

Awards
Bump...you ever end up doin this?
Naw I just did the four weeks.. Figured if my sides weren't bad i might try it in a later cycle.. and for me sides weren't bad at all. Had awesome strength gains hit pr's in every lift.. only negative was lethargy throughout the first week, after that though it was nothing but beast mode in the gym.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Naw I just did the four weeks.. Figured if my sides weren't bad i might try it in a later cycle.. and for me sides weren't bad at all. Had awesome strength gains hit pr's in every lift.. only negative was lethargy throughout the first week, after that though it was nothing but beast mode in the gym.
What was weight and diet like?

arkluka

arkluka

Awards
What was weight and diet like?
Start Weight was around 210 after week 4 i ended around 230 after pct i maintained 225 so i was pretty pleased with the results... Diet was in check throughout.. i think i maintained a 3 or 400 calorie surplus and stayed pretty lean BF % was 12 or 13 when i finished which isnt bad after a 4 week bulk

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to do 20mg a day for fore weeks with 30mg of trestabolan. PCT will be clomid and torem 50/50/25/25

Should be a good stack!

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what do you guys think about m-sten 2 a day for 4 week cycle with triumphalis at 3 a day?
Sound a really bad idea. Get two bottle of stano or trestabol to run with the m-sten.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
what do you guys think about m-sten 2 a day for 4 week cycle with triumphalis at 3 a day?
I think you'll be fine as long as you grab a couple bottles of TUDCA - 3/day, 750mg ed and start it a few days before cycle and keep taking it til you've killed the 2nd bottle even if you're done with the roids. TUDCA makes a massive difference (and 750 is the amount proven in studies to be most effective, 1g was not noticeably different).

That being said, it will be a rough run libido & lethargy-wise for you as neither compound really serves well as a base, & side-wise pumps, cramping, lethargy, acne are all sides both compounds will contribute to. I don't see any difference between this and people using msten & DMZ together tho, such as Blackstone Lab's new Super DMZ 2.0 that many people run (without TUDCA, unfortunately).

People may argue that both compounds share similarities to sdrol & will thus not pair well, but msten & dmz both are and yet pair excellently. Just keep this run to 4wks preferably, & consider stano or 4dhea with it as a base. One bottle of either should suffice for the month.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I tried six weeks of msten 20mg with 1-andro. Had all supports. Could only make it about 5 weeks until I just couldn't take it. No sides until then and they kicked in full force. Try if you'd like but IMO I won't do it for that long again, if I do. Good pumps though, but a good preworkout does the same. I got better results from halodrol.

Fashizzle

Awards
I really wouldn't personally run it for more than 4 weeks 5 if everything is going very well and only if I have minimal symptoms of hepatic stress at the end of the fourth week. I just started my Super Dmz 2.0 cycle yesterday and I really can't tell if its placebo but its definitely a feel good hormone to me. Havoc just makes me anxious and kills my appetite this stuff seems to make me have more energy and appetite I know I am only 2 days in but even after 2 days of Havoc I can tell I am more anxious. I would run it for 4 weeks and bridge into a high dosed non methyl for another 4 weeks. Infact I was thinking about doing this with trenavar 60-90 mgs a day but I am not sure yet.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really wouldn't personally run it for more than 4 weeks 5 if everything is going very well and only if I have minimal symptoms of hepatic stress at the end of the fourth week. I just started my Super Dmz 2.0 cycle yesterday and I really can't tell if its placebo but its definitely a feel good hormone to me. Havoc just makes me anxious and kills my appetite this stuff seems to make me have more energy and appetite I know I am only 2 days in but even after 2 days of Havoc I can tell I am more anxious. I would run it for 4 weeks and bridge into a high dosed non methyl for another 4 weeks. Infact I was thinking about doing this with trenavar 60-90 mgs a day but I am not sure yet.
The msten in 2.0 is prob causing the mild euphoria (Ultradrol gave me this at 20-28mg e/d). Up that T-Var to 90 while bridging and 120-180 standalone (higher if you're so inclined). But nobody notices results with less than 90, and after 4wks of Super DMZ 2.0 your andro receptors will need more than 90 since they'll have started becoming de-sensitized to supraphysiological hormone levels.

Fashizzle

Awards
The msten in 2.0 is prob causing the mild euphoria (Ultradrol gave me this at 20-28mg e/d). Up that T-Var to 90 while bridging and 120-180 standalone (higher if you're so inclined). But nobody notices results with less than 90, and after 4wks of Super DMZ 2.0 your andro receptors will need more than 90 since they'll have started becoming de-sensitized to supraphysiological hormone levels.
I have not seen any logs of people running it at those doses could you point me in the direction of it please? I have tried looking a lot for logs on it as well. Also what do you think the androgenic side effects would be like at those doses? Is trenavar an anxiety inducing PH?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/228135-celtitren-cycle-log.html

This is Tiny Tony's log of Celtic Labs' new Celtic Tren product. He started at 90 or 120 and has been at 150 for some time. After 5-6wks he just added M14ADD at I believe 120mg e/d since he apparently has a huge supply of it & has been seeing great gains. The Trenavar is almost done, but he's not sure how long he'll continue to run the Pro-dianabol now that he's bridged into it & has so much.

Said the tvar gave him lots of vascularity, nice progressive strength gains, a bit of lean mass, bad cramps/backpumps, I believe raisin nuts (but that's everything long enough), and maybe some nightsweat. No notable lethargy & said his joints feel like heaven both just on the tvar & especially now on the m14add.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/228135-celtitren-cycle-log.html

This is Tiny Tony's log of Celtic Labs' new Celtic Tren product. He started at 90 or 120 and has been at 150 for some time. After 5-6wks he just added M14ADD at I believe 120mg e/d since he apparently has a huge supply of it & has been seeing great gains. The Trenavar is almost done, but he's not sure how long he'll continue to run the Pro-dianabol now that he's bridged into it & has so much.

Said the tvar gave him lots of vascularity, nice progressive strength gains, a bit of lean mass, bad cramps/backpumps, I believe raisin nuts (but that's everything long enough), and maybe some nightsweat. No notable lethargy & said his joints feel like heaven both just on the tvar & especially now on the m14add.
Just happened to see this and I'd like to clarify that the back pumps and nightsweats weren't happening till a week or so after I added M1,4ADD so Tvar runs pretty high in my estimation