STARTING ANAVAR ONLY CYCLE TOMORROW.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.18%

Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    apparently they have no idea what theyre doin! i just read that thread and it was the blind leadin the blind. your right with the PCT and the var as it will shut you down completely!

its these dumb****s that make all gymgoers and body builders look like a bunch of dumb jocks to the rest of the athletic community.

I need everybody in here to reach in there pants and feel around.

If you have a clit and slit: please continue with your low dose var only cycles and no pct. enjoy the stiff nips and that minidick your gonna grow for 8 weeks and then dont worry about a PCT.

If you have a **** and balls: sack up, buy some test, get some pins, and do a proper cycle with a PCT.

if your scared to pin your in the wrong game. stick with weak ass PH and destroy your liver, endocrine system, and kidneys.
    This post is such garbage yes test is king but anavar only is crap ?? Why have you tried it ....

I've done anavar only for my first cycle 8 weeks and it was great I used a serm but probably didn't really need to ....

I have many friends who have run anavar with just OTC pct and have been fine anavar is dht so the chance of getting hard nips and gyno are low

And as for your reference about phs being weak ... Epistane hdrol are both perfect for first cycles and thousand of logs will confirm that

And weak phs ?? 3 weeks of superdrol will beat any test gains my friend you are so informed but please flame everyone for using phs instead of buying the real deal which could well indeed be rat **** your injecting in your leg.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    This post is such garbage yes test is king but anavar only is crap ?? Why have you tried it ....

I've done anavar only for my first cycle 8 weeks and it was great I used a serm but probably didn't really need to ....

I have many friends who have run anavar with just OTC pct and have been fine anavar is dht so the chance of getting hard nips and gyno are low

And as for your reference about phs being weak ... Epistane hdrol are both perfect for first cycles and thousand of logs will confirm that

And weak phs ?? 3 weeks of superdrol will beat any test gains my friend you are so informed but please flame everyone for using phs instead of buying the real deal which could well indeed be rat **** your injecting in your leg.
    no i havent tried, nor do i intend to. If a male is going to put exogenous hormones in his body for the sake of performance or physique enhancement, (especially for the goals of the OP) test is the best option, thats my opinion. Im aware that that people run oral only cycles, var only cycles, and the like-i just think theyre not worth it. Again, its my opinion- you dont have to like it. I know im aggressive with my assertions but ive seen people completely eff themselves up from oral only cycles, and its usually people who havent done proper research, just tryin to help the kid out.

and SD isnt a prohormone, its an oral AAS. Its a methylated Drostanonole. Its common chemical name is Methasterone.

I refer to PHs as weak because they are...sorry. IMO the only PHs that have been worth their weight have been andro (original) and trenavar. Those are the only two that have consistently proven to have conversion rates that are high enough to produce plasma concentration levels of active hormone to make any significant gains...this is obviously my opinion-just sharing it. Ironically enough, Andro converts to Test, and is a naturally occuring PH in the body....wow

epistane, hdrol, and the like do work-just not to the extent that true AAS do, theyre designed to be a "legal" replacement for the real deal. 9/10 theyre not equal to what they are replacing.

and that "rat ****" that you are saying im injecting into my leg is always human/high-grade pharmaceuticals. I homebrew with raw powder that I buy directly from the manufacturers. I know exactly what im using and what im putting into my body. Not only is it bought from the manufacturers, I always run in through a Mass Spectrometer to verify- 1. that it is the hormone that I want and 2. Its purity. There is never any question as to the quality of my gear.

Yes, I am informed-Please dont ever insult my intelegence w/o knowing me or my background.
    No, Im not flaming to flame-simply stating my opinion. If you dont like it, thats fine! Please Discard it at will.
    No, I don't shoot rat **** into my leg.
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.51%

no i havent tried, nor do i intend to. If a male is going to put exogenous hormones in his body for the sake of performance or physique enhancement, (especially for the goals of the OP) test is the best option, thats my opinion. Im aware that that people run oral only cycles, var only cycles, and the like-i just think theyre not worth it. Again, its my opinion- you dont have to like it. I know im aggressive with my assertions but ive seen people completely eff themselves up from oral only cycles, and its usually people who havent done proper research, just tryin to help the kid out.

and SD isnt a prohormone, its an oral AAS. Its a methylated Drostanonole. Its common chemical name is Methasterone.

I refer to PHs as weak because they are...sorry. IMO the only PHs that have been worth their weight have been andro (original) and trenavar. Those are the only two that have consistently proven to have conversion rates that are high enough to produce plasma concentration levels of active hormone to make any significant gains...this is obviously my opinion-just sharing it. Ironically enough, Andro converts to Test, and is a naturally occuring PH in the body....wow

epistane, hdrol, and the like do work-just not to the extent that true AAS do, theyre designed to be a "legal" replacement for the real deal. 9/10 theyre not equal to what they are replacing.

and that "rat ****" that you are saying im injecting into my leg is always human/high-grade pharmaceuticals. I homebrew with raw powder that I buy directly from the manufacturers. I know exactly what im using and what im putting into my body. Not only is it bought from the manufacturers, I always run in through a Mass Spectrometer to verify- 1. that it is the hormone that I want and 2. Its purity. There is never any question as to the quality of my gear.

Yes, I am informed-Please dont ever insult my intelegence w/o knowing me or my background.
    No, Im not flaming to flame-simply stating my opinion. If you dont like it, thats fine! Please Discard it at will.
    No, I don't shoot rat **** into my leg.
    ^^^well said ,and not quite stern enough imo considering he thought sd was a ph.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.1%

Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    ^^^well said ,and not quite stern enough imo considering he thought sd was a ph.

its alright i wasnt informed....i gues it happens sometimes.

and really whos gonna take advice from somebody that might shoot rat **** into there leg...because rat **** and injectables are often used interchangeably because of misidentification-its like coral snakes and milk snakes!

but this wouldnt happen to someone who is informed
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post

Hdrol and SD are both DS and not PH. Granted, about 5% of the bioavailable portion of Hdrol will convert to tbol, it needs no conversion to be active. I'm not anti-oral but what I think regarding orals is...
    You are just as likely to receive rat droppings in your SD pills as you are in your test vials, since your orals aren't FDA approved either. The fact is, even when you buy a bottle of pills from somewhere, you really don't know what's in it, unless you packed it yourself with your own "proprietary blend".
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.1%

Hdrol and SD are both DS and not PH. Granted, about 5% of the bioavailable portion of Hdrol will convert to tbol, it needs no conversion to be active. I'm not anti-oral but what I think regarding orals is...
    You are just as likely to receive rat droppings in your SD pills as you are in your test vials, since your orals aren't FDA approved either. The fact is, even when you buy a bottle of pills from somewhere, you really don't know what's in it, unless you packed it yourself with your own "proprietary blend".
    your right about the term being hepatotoxic...i completely spelled it wrong my bad...lol when you posted that i was like wtf, did i say it wrong? my spelling is horrible and i dont catch it most of the time.

but its obvious this dude is trying to bust balls about stuff trooper. I simply gave my opinion on the matter and he tried to come back hard at me sayin my advice is garbage and calling me uninformed. Im aware that I dont know every last thing there is to know, but I do know alot about biochemistry and anabolics, especially when were speaking in terms of human male biochemistry and physiology.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

your right about the term being hepatotoxic...i completely spelled it wrong my bad...lol when you posted that i was like wtf, did i say it wrong? my spelling is horrible and i dont catch it most of the time.

but its obvious this dude is trying to bust balls about stuff trooper. I simply gave my opinion on the matter and he tried to come back hard at me sayin my advice is garbage and calling me uninformed. Im aware that I dont know every last thing there is to know, but I do know alot about biochemistry and anabolics, especially when were speaking in terms of human male biochemistry and physiology.
    Meh, we should all be here to learn, and accepting others' opinions as simply that is one of the keys to understanding. Opinions are like buttholes most of the time, but buttholes are necessary in order to rid the body of toxins. So I respect when people put their buttholes out there even when they might be a little stinky. I have learned a lot from buttholes worldwide. I don't know where I'm going with this.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.1%

Meh, we should all be here to learn, and accepting others' opinions as simply that is one of the keys to understanding. Opinions are like buttholes most of the time, but buttholes are necessary in order to rid the body of toxins. So I respect when people put their buttholes out there even when they might be a little stinky. I have learned a lot from buttholes worldwide. I don't know where I'm going with this.
    is this like the dicks, *****s and *******s speech?
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

is this like the dicks, *****s and *******s speech?
    AMERICA! Eff yeah!!!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.08%

True SD is an active steroid, but it along with everything else was marketed as a "PH", so I can see where some people get confused.
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.51%

Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    True SD is an active steroid, but it along with everything else was marketed as a "PH", so I can see where some people get confused.
    I once thought methyl 1 test was a PH, I was quickly corrected by jbryand. It was also marketed as a PH.

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.4%

Hows the cycle goin bro?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anavar only Cycle
    By jakedamuus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36