Is there any reason to NOT use an AI during cycle?
- 01-26-2013, 01:29 PM
Not sure I know of the too high symptoms, but I do have two daughters...and a wife. So I'd say too high means b*tching, yelling, and crying. And no sex drive (actually I have experienced no sex drive when I went away for a few days without my AI)
- 01-26-2013, 04:18 PM
Is the only question do we need an ai? It also concerns dosing it correctly. I've heard everything on ed e2d e3d I don't think people know how to stabilize their blood levels and this is the main problem.
- 01-26-2013, 07:21 PM
I guess it's all just 1 big science experiment, isn't it
Similar Forum Threads
- By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 13Last Post: 08-07-2015, 01:50 PM
- By drvinnybombat in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-07-2010, 08:12 PM
- By AmericnMuscle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2009, 03:04 AM
- By jimmythelad in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-04-2005, 04:31 PM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-21-2004, 12:43 PM