Is there any reason to NOT use an AI during cycle?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    How to do you know if you are controlling the estrogen or blocking it entirely? I know symptoms of high estrogen, but not normal-low.
    When my estro gets too low, my knees get dry right away. Even lower and my ankle joints hurt as well. It got so low one time, I was walking with a bad limp and had an X-ray on my ankle. I seriously thought it was broken.

Not sure I know of the too high symptoms, but I do have two daughters...and a wife. So I'd say too high means b*tching, yelling, and crying. And no sex drive (actually I have experienced no sex drive when I went away for a few days without my AI)

2. Is the only question do we need an ai? It also concerns dosing it correctly. I've heard everything on ed e2d e3d I don't think people know how to stabilize their blood levels and this is the main problem.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DNAMP View Post
    Is the only question do we need an ai? It also concerns dosing it correctly. I've heard everything on ed e2d e3d I don't think people know how to stabilize their blood levels and this is the main problem.
    As I myself don't fully know, I am finding data with trial and error. I inject on Wednesdays and Saturdays. I always take my exemestane the day of inj and sometimes take an erase pro about 2 days later if at all. But I do know my best lifts are the day after inj

I guess it's all just 1 big science experiment, isn't it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-07-2015, 01:50 PM
  2. Is there any reason not to war ankle braces all the time?
    By drvinnybombat in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 08:12 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 03:04 AM
  4. Is there any point to this cycle?
    By jimmythelad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2005, 04:31 PM
  5. is there any way to get rid of some estro ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-21-2004, 12:43 PM